Scivation Wants a Tester!!!!Anagen+LipidFX

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Scivation wants 1 tester for the Lean Hard Full Stack (Anagen+LipidFX), we want someone who is cutting

In the conquest for a lean, muscular physique, we battle to gain muscle mass and lose bodyfat. The obstacle of gaining fat arises when we try to gain muscle due to increasing our caloric intake. Then losing muscle becomes an issue when we diet to lose fat. It seems like the body is fighting against our desire to obtain and lean, muscular physique and in reality, the body really is fighting against us. It is time to fight back!

Anagen
ANAGEN™, lab tested for potency and purity, contains sufficient and proven amounts of Cyanotis Vaga (standardized for 60% 20-beta hydroxyecdysterone), Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides), and Bacopa Monnieri (20:1). 20-beta hydroxyecdysterone has been shown in studies to elicit similar gains in muscle size, strength and endurance as some well-known, potent anabolics without the negative side effects. Alongside 20-beta hydroxyecdysterone, ANAGEN contains the potent adaptogens Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides) and Bacopa Monnieri (20:1) to help defend the body against stress and fatigue as well as increase stamina and muscle strength. ANAGEN can also help preserve muscle while in a calorie-deficient state.
• Increases ability to cope with stress[/color
• Cutting
o Decrease muscle loss/possibly increase muscle mass
o Maintain/increase strength
o Increases fat loss
o Increases recovery
• Bulking
o Increases muscle mass, strength, and recovery
o Decreases fat gain

Lipid Fx
LipidFX™ is a precise, scientifically advanced blend of Lipolytic Lipids™. Lipolytic Lipids™ are fatty acids that can increase metabolic rate, significantly support appetite control and immune health, help support healthy lipid profiles and insulin levels and promote optimal cardiovascular health. LipidFX™ can also help the body burn fat instead of muscle while in a calorie-deficient state.
• Cutting
o Increases fat loss
o Decreases appetite
• Bulking
o Decreases fat gain and overeating

Anagen + Lipid Fx
The combination of Anagen + Lipid Fx provides a way to gain lean mass while losing body fat. In addition to this, the stack will keep you “FULL.” Anagen will aid in keeping your muscles full and prevent that depleted look that often accompanies cutting diets. Lipid Fx will make you will full and satisfied, preventing cheat meals and overeating. Anagen + Lipid Fx will give you an edge in the battle to create your ideal physique.

We are asking for a detailed log that includes but not limited to the following....

* Before/After Pics
* Major detail, including updating at least 5 times per week.
* Information regarding diet, exercise and additional supplements

Testers will not be considered if
* Are under the age of 18.
* Live outside the U.S.

We want people who will seriously make every effort to give timely and honest feedback regarding this product. Your application for testing should include the following.

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Current supplements:

Current Diet:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Supplement history:

Reason we should select you:

Attachments

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up !!!! 226 5' 10" need to cut nothing works. I beg you let me test. S*** I'll pay for it .

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Male
5'10"
endo
4yrs
7 days a week heavy
20min in morn 5 days a week
M-TST M-TRN(KS)
Eggs, tuna, chicken,oats, whey, fruit.
Get abs for once in my life
To Become a BEAST !!!! LOL Just 245 lean
No Drugs!!!!!!!
Creatine, glut , protien , ephedra , BCAAs , EFAs, CoQ10.
New Orleans
Im Pres. Of Dirty South Muscle, If I tell people something works they buy it, Every comes to me when something new comes out and talks to me about it b4 they buy. Oh and Im beggin!!!!!!!!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Sex: All the time...I mean, Male.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 213lbs

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience: High School Swim Team, High School Water Polo, College Swing Team - 2 years. Since my swimming days I have fluxuated up and down from lean to chubby and back down. My training has always been decent but up until about 8 months ago, I had little direction. I have now grasps the basic fundamentals of a solid lifting routine and split. I now on a 4 day split emphasing heavy weight but most importantly quality contractions. I do use some light weights, mainly for warming up or to rehab a muscle.

Training Schedule/Protocol: M/W/F/Su.
Monday: Chest/Bis
Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps
Friday: Backs/Tris
Sunday: Legs/Core/Abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Currently building a new routine which will consist of 2-3 days of light cardio, 40% max VOX.

Current supplements: Fish Oil, Cissus, Activate, CEE

Current Diet: A lot of chicken, tuna, and turkey. Pasta, rice, vegies, etc. I'm basically keeping it real clean and jsut listening to my body. I'm not counting calories, rather I'm just watching what I'm eating and watching the portions. If I'm hungry, I eat. I usually end up with about 7 meals a day.

Short Term Goal: To obtain a 4 or 6 pack while staying about 205lbs.

Long Term Goal: To be a ripped 220lbs. Sub 10%

Prescription/Recreational drugs: N/A

Supplement history: Quite a few, Activate, powerfull, Sesamin, Cissus, CEE, Taurine, A/o Stack, White blood, EC stack, cAMP, Red Acid, Neurostim, Creatine Monohydrate, Thunder, Rebound XT, generic ATD, Melting Point, etc.

Reason we should select you: I'm a very dedicated individual motivated by self worth. I have come a long long ways and within these last 6 months I have really started to meet some of my expectations. I hit 220lbs which is the heaviest I've ever been, and was very excited about that. Now that I have accomplished that I'm trying to shed as much fat while minimizing muscle loss. I must say, I've been quite successful thus far. I've been very fortuante as I have been able to do this without cardio but within the recent weeks I have reevaluated by stance and now know its a must to incorporate cardio for numerous reason. I will give a detailed log with everything that is going on, I'm very in tuned with my body and very in tuned with my reaction to supplements. I am very good taking pictures as often as needed and able to give measurements. I'd ahve to say that the reason you should chose me is because I'm honest and give honest feedback. If something isn't going well, I'll say so. Besdies that, I really think I'm on the way to reaching my goals.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Sex: All the time...I mean, Male.

Height: 5'11

Weight: 213lbs

Bodytype: Endo

Training experience: High School Swim Team, High School Water Polo, College Swing Team - 2 years. Since my swimming days I have fluxuated up and down from lean to chubby and back down. My training has always been decent but up until about 8 months ago, I had little direction. I have now grasps the basic fundamentals of a solid lifting routine and split. I now on a 4 day split emphasing heavy weight but most importantly quality contractions. I do use some light weights, mainly for warming up or to rehab a muscle.

Training Schedule/Protocol: M/W/F/Su.
Monday: Chest/Bis
Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps
Friday: Backs/Tris
Sunday: Legs/Core/Abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Currently building a new routine which will consist of 2-3 days of light cardio, 40% max VOX.

Current supplements: Fish Oil, Cissus, Activate, CEE

Current Diet: A lot of chicken, tuna, and turkey. Pasta, rice, vegies, etc. I'm basically keeping it real clean and jsut listening to my body. I'm not counting calories, rather I'm just watching what I'm eating and watching the portions. If I'm hungry, I eat. I usually end up with about 7 meals a day.

Short Term Goal: To obtain a 4 or 6 pack while staying about 205lbs.

Long Term Goal: To be a ripped 220lbs. Sub 10%

Prescription/Recreational drugs: N/A

Supplement history: Quite a few, Activate, powerfull, Sesamin, Cissus, CEE, Taurine, A/o Stack, White blood, EC stack, cAMP, Red Acid, Neurostim, Creatine Monohydrate, Thunder, Rebound XT, generic ATD, Melting Point, etc.

Reason we should select you: I'm a very dedicated individual motivated by self worth. I have come a long long ways and within these last 6 months I have really started to meet some of my expectations. I hit 220lbs which is the heaviest I've ever been, and was very excited about that. Now that I have accomplished that I'm trying to shed as much fat while minimizing muscle loss. I must say, I've been quite successful thus far. I've been very fortuante as I have been able to do this without cardio but within the recent weeks I have reevaluated by stance and now know its a must to incorporate cardio for numerous reason. I will give a detailed log with everything that is going on, I'm very in tuned with my body and very in tuned with my reaction to supplements. I am very good taking pictures as often as needed and able to give measurements. I'd ahve to say that the reason you should chose me is because I'm honest and give honest feedback. If something isn't going well, I'll say so. Besdies that, I really think I'm on the way to reaching my goals.
Damn his answers much better than mine , but hey I'll buy it. I want it , I need Abs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Male
5'10", 195 lbs, 14% BF
Endo with meso legs

Experience: I ran cross country throughout HS and started lifting at 18. I have tried many principles (Max-OT, 5x5, Westside) and use a hybrid of them currently. At this time I do not train legs because I am trying to downsize them for MMA.

Split: Mon - Chest and Biceps
3 sets incline BP (4-8 reps)
2 sets Hammer strength Press (6-10)
3 sets Dips (8-15)
2 sets DB curls (6-8)
2 sets BB curls (6-10)

Wed - Back
3 sets deadlifts (3-5)
3 sets BB rows (6-10)
3 sets pulldowns (8-10)
2 sets hyperextensions (15)

Fri - Tris, Delts, Traps
3 sets power cleans (4-6)
3 sets close grip BP (6-8)
2 sets shoulder press (6-10)
3 sets lying extensions (6-8)
3 sets side laterals (6-10)
2 sets tricep pushdowns (4-8)

Cardio: Monday
30 minutes of Muay Thai and yoga
Tuesday
Sprint on treadmill (10 mph, 10% grade, 30 sec sprint, 90 sec rest)
Thursday
60 minutes jiu-jitsu
Friday
30 mins Muay Thai
Saturday
60 mins jiu-jitsu

Diet: The only carbs that I eat right bow are oats, black beans, whole grain pasta, and fruit. With all of my activity, I eat around 450 grams to keep energy up, but I do have a reduced carbs day on Sunday of about 150 g. My protein comes from WPI, MPI, egg whites, chicken, and tuna for about 250g a day. My fats are usually within the food I eat, but I do cook with sunflower oil for my chicken so around 40-50g.

Short-term: decrease BF to around 10%, but increase strength on core lifts (deads, BP, cleans)
Long-term: I want to have a physique similar to Matt Hughes - as much strength and muscle as possible for a 170 lber.

Prescription/Rec Drugs- none

Supplement histrory - Activate, RXT, EcdyMax, Sesamin, Melting Point, Methoxyisoflavone, Xtend, Lipo-6, Betagen, CEE, EC, etc

Location - San Marcos, TX(about 30 miles from Austin)

Reason to choose me - I believe I should be chosen for several reasons. First, I have tried both ecdysterone and TTA and my body reacts favorably to these compounds. I have never used them together before and was planning on running a similar stack in the near future. Next, selecting me would provide data on athletes other than BBers. Finding a reliable stack that would not only slash fat, but also increase LBM and strength would be invaluable when trying to make a certain weight limit. Finally, I would make an ideal candidate because I have a more rigourous routine than most and I am always looking for something to keep strength up even while trying to cut kcals. My lifting and MMA routine is ideal to explore the uses of Anagen and LipidFx beyond the common aesthetic uses.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Male
5'10", 195 lbs, 14% BF
Endo with meso legs

Experience: I ran cross country throughout HS and started lifting at 18. I have tried many principles (Max-OT, 5x5, Westside) and use a hybrid of them currently. At this time I do not train legs because I am trying to downsize them for MMA.

Split: Mon - Chest and Biceps
3 sets incline BP (4-8 reps)
2 sets Hammer strength Press (6-10)
3 sets Dips (8-15)
2 sets DB curls (6-8)
2 sets BB curls (6-10)

Wed - Back
3 sets deadlifts (3-5)
3 sets BB rows (6-10)
3 sets pulldowns (8-10)
2 sets hyperextensions (15)

Fri - Tris, Delts, Traps
3 sets power cleans (4-6)
3 sets close grip BP (6-8)
2 sets shoulder press (6-10)
3 sets lying extensions (6-8)
3 sets side laterals (6-10)
2 sets tricep pushdowns (4-8)

Cardio: Monday
30 minutes of Muay Thai and yoga
Tuesday
Sprint on treadmill (10 mph, 10% grade, 30 sec sprint, 90 sec rest)
Thursday
60 minutes jiu-jitsu
Friday
30 mins Muay Thai
Saturday
60 mins jiu-jitsu

Diet: The only carbs that I eat right bow are oats, black beans, whole grain pasta, and fruit. With all of my activity, I eat around 450 grams to keep energy up, but I do have a reduced carbs day on Sunday of about 150 g. My protein comes from WPI, MPI, egg whites, chicken, and tuna for about 250g a day. My fats are usually within the food I eat, but I do cook with sunflower oil for my chicken so around 40-50g.

Short-term: decrease BF to around 10%, but increase strength on core lifts (deads, BP, cleans)
Long-term: I want to have a physique similar to Matt Hughes - as much strength and muscle as possible for a 170 lber.

Prescription/Rec Drugs- none

Supplement histrory - Activate, RXT, EcdyMax, Sesamin, Melting Point, Methoxyisoflavone, Xtend, Lipo-6, Betagen, CEE, EC, etc

Location - San Marcos, TX(about 30 miles from Austin)

Reason to choose me - I believe I should be chosen for several reasons. First, I have tried both ecdysterone and TTA and my body reacts favorably to these compounds. I have never used them together before and was planning on running a similar stack in the near future. Next, selecting me would provide data on athletes other than BBers. Finding a reliable stack that would not only slash fat, but also increase LBM and strength would be invaluable when trying to make a certain weight limit. Finally, I would make an ideal candidate because I have a more rigourous routine than most and I am always looking for something to keep strength up even while trying to cut kcals. My lifting and MMA routine is ideal to explore the uses of Anagen and LipidFx beyond the common aesthetic uses.
Dude the other guys answer was still better.Oh by the way this is a BB forum:trout:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i would love to be a tester but im not so sure im a good choice since im gonna be running other supps with my contest prep. im on beasts contest prep plan and ill be starting this sunday. im sure you know his training/diet protocols already and it is unfair to him if i post it because others are paying money for this info. anyways, he has me on dicana + HEAT for 2 weeks then EC for the next 2 weeks alternating until the competition date. im sure he wouldnt have a problem adding these also but like i mentioned earlier, it would be difficult to credit what each product is doing. nonetheless, i want free supps!!!:hammer:

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Post the info up, I will pick the best person to log it. :bruce1:

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
i would love to be a tester but im not so sure im a good choice since im gonna be running other supps with my contest prep. im on beasts contest prep plan and ill be starting this sunday. im sure you know his training/diet protocols already and it is unfair to him if i post it because others are paying money for this info. anyways, he has me on dicana + HEAT for 2 weeks then EC for the next 2 weeks alternating until the competition date. im sure he wouldnt have a problem adding these also but like i mentioned earlier, it would be difficult to credit what each product is doing. nonetheless, i want free supps!!!:hammer:
Post your info up. Im having a hard time deciding right now. :good:

punksurfer024

punksurfer024

Awards

Sex: male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 188

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience: about 6 years of lifting and about 2 serious years

Training Schedule/Protocol: day 1 shoulders traps and abs
day 2 chest tris
day 3 rest (on shift)
day 4 back and bis
day 5 legs
day 6 rest (on shift)
repeat * note cardio is usually once or twice every 3 days depending on when i have time/energy.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: see above

Current supplements: currently omega thunder, NOW adam, ON 100% whey. the last two will be the only ones will testing this stack.

Current Diet: averaging about 4000 calories a day with about 250 grams of protein a day. (my maintenance caloric intake is about 3400-3500)

Short Term Goal: build muscle mass without sacrificing lean-ness

Long Term Goal: competitive BB within 5 or so years

Prescription/Recreational drugs: currently none. in the past...well lets just say high school was fun.

Supplement history: loads.........ecdysten, tribosten, G-tek, green bulge, white blood, CE3, x-factor, etc.

Reason we should select you: id like to give your anagen a shot as i just finished a cycle of ecdysten a little over a month ago and would like to add a comparison as well.

edit: yall should add some xtend to the mix just for fun, lol =)

phillyb

phillyb

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 190 lbs 12-15% bodyfat (estimate)

Body Type: Meso/Endo

Training experience: I have been lifting weights on and off since I was 16. Four months ago I decided to get serious, and have been lifting seriously ever since.

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Mon - Chest/Bi's
Wed - Back
Fri - Tris/Shoulders
Sun - Legs/Abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Mon - 30 min elliptical @ 60% Max HR
Tues - 2 mile run around town, varying slopes and speeds
Wed - 30 min elliptical @ 60% Max HR
Thu - 2 mile run around town, varying slopes and speeds
Fri - 30 min elliptical @ 60% Max HR

Current Supplements: Anabolic Innovations Peanut Butter/Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate

Current Diet: I recently finished a 10 week cut about 2 weeks ago, and have been eating at maintenance for these past 2 weeks. I eat roughly 2500 calories in a 40/40/20 macro breakdown. I have tons of free time during the summer, and cook 6 meals for myself every day. Staples in my diet include; Chicken Breast, Turkey Breast, Tilapia, Tuna, Salmon, Oats, Sweet Potatoe's, Brown Rice, Qunoia, Whole Wheat Pasta, Peanut Butter, Olive Oil, Peanuts, Almonds, Broccoli, Mixed Salads, Carrots, Mushrooms, Spinach, Banana's, Strawberries, and Blueberries.

Short Term Goal: I would like to get to 10% bodyfat, or a 4-6 pack for the summer.

Long Term Goal: Shredded 210 pounds at 10% bodyfat or less.

Prescription/Recreational Drugs: None

Supplement History: Ripped, CLA, Lipo-6, and various brands of protein.

Reason We Should Select You: Two years ago I weighed 300 pounds. I made it my goal then to do whatever necessary to become a healthy normal male. I know how hard it is to lose weight, and have become very accustomed to dieting and cutting over the past 2 years. I know how my body reacts to things such as my diet or my supplements very well. I try to minimize the amount of supplements I take at any given time so I can zero in on their effectiveness. I would be more than willing to post before and after pics, and posting 5x a week on my progress would not be an issue because I'm on this website several hours a day. I am a very ubiased person, and I tell it like it is. I'm at a standstill in my progress as of late, and am having trouble dipping below the 12-15 percent bodyfat range. So I would love to give Anagen+LipidFX a shot, and hopefully meet my goal for the summer.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im up for it if you're still taking testers:

Male
30 yrs old
215lb
~10% - 11% BF
Started cutting naturally about a year or so ago at 240lbs and 18+% BF.
Trying to get to 8%, its rough:)

Ive tried LipidFX before and saw little to no results, I always wanted to try it again at a higher dose.

BV

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump......I need someone who is cutting, and need a little more info from some.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 215lbs

Bodytype: Ecto/Meso

Training experience: 5 years dedicated

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3-4 days week weights and cardio. Various methods, MaxOT/TUT/PowerLifting

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20-30 minutes post workout HIIT cardio. When I have time, mid-day HIIT stairs.

Current supplements: CissusRX/Symmetry/Multi/hyaluronic acid/Vitamin C/Calcuim/Xtend

Current Diet: 40/40/20, cutting @ ~2500 cals/day. Starting a CKD soon.

Short Term Goal: 205lbs, 8% BF

Long Term Goal: 220lbs, 8% BF

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history: No anabolic hormones in 2+ years. Been experimenting with a plethora of 'natural anabolics' including CissusRX/Symmetry/PowerFUL/ReboundXT/CEE, etc.

Reason we should select you: I am a dedicated, longtime member of this board and have a history of testing products, and providing detailed and accurate feedback.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi YS, Too bad I be BULKING :) I wish you luck in finding the perfect tester!!!!!!! Make sure they do pictures too ;)

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks fit, I will pick the tester soon.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much, young squatter. Email sent.

BV

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BAH....BV gets too much free stuff. If you need another tester I'm still cutting.

BV SEND ME YOUR STUFF!!$!@!!@$!!!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BAH....BV gets too much free stuff. If you need another tester I'm still cutting.

BV SEND ME YOUR STUFF!!$!@!!@$!!!
LOL - NEVER!! Muhahahaha !:)

Seriously - if you guys need another tester I wholeheartedly recommend Rage - he keeps an excellent log.

BV

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm cutting and would be happy to test if you have another spot...Either wayBV and Rage are excellent choices.