Enhancing Anagen

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Im considering running 2 bottles of Anagen at 5 caps a day (I weigh 210) in conjunction with a hypercaloric diet in an effort to lean add mass.

Any suggestions as to how to synergistically increase the efficacy of the product, or how to increase the efficacy of it on its own? Ive heard a few ideas thrown around, BCAAs, etc.

Thanks guys.

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
I have been on Feno-TEST, Xtend, Anagen, Power-FULL, Cissus-RX, Blue-UP, and TZ3 for 4 weeks now. I am loving it from all angles.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Feno-TEST, Xtend, Anagen, Power-FULL, Cissus-RX, Blue-UP, and TZ3 for 4 weeks now. I am loving it from all angles.
That's quit a combo there! How can you tell what powerFULL or Anagen is doing? The shotgun method, is popular, but do have experience with either or do have some idea of why this stack would rock?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Island, that is quite an impressive arsenal, but Ive got to agree with Big MFer, how can you be sure which supp is doing what? When adequately dosed, a lot of guys respond fairly to well to each of those supps individually.

And Beast, is there a reason you reccomend those products to go with anagen, or are you reccomending them in general. From what I have read they are both effective as stand alones.

IslandSupplmnts

Awards
An Eclipse is a nice car, and an exlipse GST is a quick devil. But an Eclipse, all-wheel drive, GSX Twin-Turbo machine, is an unbeatable rocket. I have formulated my PCT to support and motivate my body's testosterone production, and estrogen suppression/balance. I have been in correspondance with competitive athletes, and professional athletes alike for the past years I've been so deeply involved with this sport and lifestyle, and I believe my protocol is a solid, foundational, and synergistic blend of effacacious compounds. I am also respond-resistant to almost all supplement "manufacturer recommendations" of dosages and duration. I am simply performing protocols for what I know will exhibit the best effects for my desired intention, onto my physique.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
That's quit a combo there! How can you tell what powerFULL or Anagen is doing? The shotgun method, is popular, but do have experience with either or do have some idea of why this stack would rock?
I would normally go with the scientific method when supplimenting also. Add one supp, judge effectiveness, ect ect. But When putting together a pct it is best to leave no stone unturned. Better safe then sorry.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the write up.

Ive read through it a few times and have a few things on my mind.

First off I appreciate the approach you are taking to stimulate hypertrophy through different pathways concurrently.

I see that Xtend doesnt neccesarily have a synergistic mechanism, but is just an effective addition.

I understand the synergism from fenotest and anagen comes from anagens ability to bind androgens to receptors, and obviously fenotest increases endongenous androgens.

But as healthy 22 year old male, showing all outward signs of naturally high test, would fenotest do much? Perhaps an AI would be more effective in this case.

Just curious, thank you.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Well Xtend does have a synergistic mechanism as Leucine is the body's main trigger to increase protein synthesis.

If you already have naturally high test levels (for a young guy), I would opt for Fenotest over an AI so you aren't messing with your estrogen levels.

Thank you for the write up.

Ive read through it a few times and have a few things on my mind.

First off I appreciate the approach you are taking to stimulate hypertrophy through different pathways concurrently.

I see that Xtend doesnt neccesarily have a synergistic mechanism, but is just an effective addition.

I understand the synergism from fenotest and anagen comes from anagens ability to bind androgens to receptors, and obviously fenotest increases endongenous androgens.

But as healthy 22 year old male, showing all outward signs of naturally high test, would fenotest do much? Perhaps an AI would be more effective in this case.

Just curious, thank you.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo: As always Scivation Coming through!!! And I will be at prejudging so I will get all my X-tend +Substance !!! :smite: At the Arnold I was denied, but not this time!!!