Substance WPI Watermelon…

Burner

Awards
Is now my favorite protein powder, if you have not tried it I suggest you make an order. I have used ON and syntrax nectar for a while but I like this far better, i just want to drink it all day. Great price (check out nutraplanet) and taste, just wanted to give a big :thumbsup:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Size I love the grape as well. Damn I'm going to have to try the watermelon, mmm good

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
It's a close toss up for me, I've gone thru several tubs of both. I like them equally as well :D

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is now my favorite protein powder, if you have not tried it I suggest you make an order. I have used ON and syntrax nectar for a while but I like this far better, i just want to drink it all day. Great price (check out nutraplanet) and taste, just wanted to give a big :thumbsup:
I also love this, grape and chocolate are my favs. But all 4 flavors are very good :):drunk:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love tossing some Citrulline Malate in with the Watermelon Substance preworkout - it makes it more like Sour Watermelon.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Vanilla Bean and Chocolate for me.

I realise that the exotic flavours outsell the basic flavours significantly, but for me, the novelty of the WM/G protein wore off pretty quickly.

But i could drink the vanilla/choc all day.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Vanilla Bean and Chocolate for me.

I realise that the exotic flavours outsell the basic flavours significantly, but for me, the novelty of the WM/G protein wore off pretty quickly.

But i could drink the vanilla/choc all day.
I am/was the same way. At first I loved the watermelon and grape, but soon I was like "I want some chocolate!" Vanilla Bean and Chocolate Malt are my favorites too, though I use Grape during training.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, cause you mix it with xtend, right?

Tell marc to come up with chocolate and vanilla flavoured xtend so we can mix it with substance nicely.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established

Tell marc to come up with chocolate and vanilla flavoured xtend so we can mix it with substance nicely.
Yes sir. I'll run the idea past him.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I could stomach sipping on Chocolate or Vanilla during my workout.

I'd rather see a nice, mild fruit punch or sour cherry.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards

Yeah that be awesome, but I think that be hard to flavor :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vanilla-peppermint would be good.

A good vanilla spice would mask the BCAA's well, too, and still be mixable with Substance.

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
I actually have gotten away from their grape and watermelon but I will give the choc and vanillia a try based on your recommendation Robboe.:squat:

just love these smile things!

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
We will have something new for your taste buds soon :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
something for my tastebuds? That's nasty - sicko.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Does it mix well and not clump? I used it before and it was just a lump of whey.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They have vastly improved the mixability...it mixes great now with a spoon.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Not sure I could stomach sipping on Chocolate or Vanilla during my workout.

I'd rather see a nice, mild fruit punch or sour cherry.
So long as its not too sickly, it won't be too thick (especially if watered down with 1-2lt water) i don't think it'd be too bad.

Cherry is a nice idea though.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Marc was just telling me earlier you have successfully finished the flavouring of the EAA product.
Yes sir. May also use this flavor for Xtend and Substance too. :hot:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Nice!

I recall a while back him saying he may or may not bring out a new flavour for xtend. Lemon was the suggestion, but at the time he scrapped it.

If you guys have perfected the flavour for the eaa, may as well use it for the bcaa.

Sort sort of apple flavour would be nice also.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I too was using WPI + Xtend grape, but I'm a chocolate guy. Can't wait for a chocolate bcaa ;)