Emerald Cup + Scivation

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Well, went to the Emerald Cup today. It was alot of fun and happened to get a chance to stop and talk to Marc. Marc if you are reading this, I was that asian guy who was there when you were still setting up. Picked up some substance and sesamin and my friend picked up some xtend. It was also cool meeting you and conversating. I wasn't expecting a booth but was happy to see it there. Also gotta say thanks for the great prices on the stuff, the free Substance Abuser t-shirt and Noxidant!! Will definitely continue to purchase supps from the company. BTW, will you guys be setting up a booth at the Empire Classic?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, went to the Emerald Cup today. It was alot of fun and happened to get a chance to stop and talk to Marc. Marc if you are reading this, I was that asian guy who was there when you were still setting up. Picked up some substance and sesamin and my friend picked up some xtend. It was also cool meeting you and conversating. I wasn't expecting a booth but was happy to see it there. Also gotta say thanks for the great prices on the stuff, the free Substance Abuser t-shirt and Noxidant!! Will definitely continue to purchase supps from the company. BTW, will you guys be setting up a booth at the Empire Classic?
It was fun hanging with you!

When is the Empire Classic?

Never2Cut

Never2Cut

Awards
Its actually this weekend 29th in Spokane, WA.