Anagen

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe and also practical for a 17 year old to supplement Anagen? I was thinking about taking it for the second half of my GVT training.

PS- I started supplementing XTEND for the first half of my GVT training so far. It's GREAT, vascularity is increased as well weights. I am taking 4 scoops a day currently, one pre workout, 2 right after workout, and 1 before bed, just wondering your thoughts on my dosing as well as your input on me supplementing Anagen.

Thx

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I don't see a problem with it. It isn't like you have to run a PCT with it. In fact I am running it with my PCT right now and it is great for focus and increased desire to train/intensity. It will help with your studying as well, or it has with my studying at FSU.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, any people out there from SciVation that would like to address this?

Also I know this is a newb question, but what is a PCT?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Search for PCT and you will find alot of answers, that will bring you more questions, and the one answer that I will give you is that you don't need to worry about PCT right now, as you should not have a reason to have a PCT... (sarcastic I know, but answering all the questions takes all the fun out of learning...)

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
alright apowerz lol thanks... out of curiousity, where about in chicago do you live.. i'm in the burbs

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it safe and also practical for a 17 year old to supplement Anagen? I was thinking about taking it for the second half of my GVT training.

PS- I started supplementing XTEND for the first half of my GVT training so far. It's GREAT, vascularity is increased as well weights. I am taking 4 scoops a day currently, one pre workout, 2 right after workout, and 1 before bed, just wondering your thoughts on my dosing as well as your input on me supplementing Anagen.

Thx
Sir,

While science may say otherwise, we simply cannot recommend supplements to anyone under the age of 18 years old without their parents consent.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah what he said, and I am on the SOUTHSIDE !!!

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Alright while assuming my parents would give consent, which they would if they thought it would be beneficial and wouldn't affect my general health.. would it be worth while?

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Basically for legal reasons and otherwise Scivation is never going to say it's ok for you to take thier products under the age of 18. If that's what your looking for you won't find it.

But, anagen would work very well with GVT, as it's specifically good at improving recovery.

wantstobeinshap

wantstobeinshap

Awards
i say go for it. This is a safer alternative to many other things out there...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I said it over on 1fast, and I'll say it here: you're fine taking Anagen. I would let my son take it if I had one. Just go by their weight recommendations.