Scivation product stack tests and tanning concerns

ctgblue

Awards
Hey Derek,
Is there anything in my stack of sesamin, campholic, C2, fenotest, and lipid fx that could cause extra sensitivity to tanning.
Ice and I tanned the same amount of time (I think, unless the idiot lady double timed me) and she got no color and I turned bright red. It was our first tan in months and they are high pressure beds so we only went 3 minutes. I looked like a tomato for 2 days

Drachus

Awards
I realize the question was directed at Derek, but I have been using the 11 minute beds for 7-9 minutes, and am taking Fenotest/Sesamin/Noxidant/Fuze/LipidFX and noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Nothing out of the ordinary here either. I could make some guess, which would be grasping for a reason, but I don't think it would be the really why. My guess is it was just because it was your first time tanning in a while.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like you know anything about tanning whiteboy! I have to wear shades just to look at your avatar. JK :D

ctgblue

Awards
I really think she cooked me at 6 mins instead of the 3 I asked for, she's a real brain surgeon for sure
3 would have been fine but 6 mins on an 8 min bed is asking to burn the first time out
never asking her to set it again

Drachus

Awards
I really think she cooked me at 6 mins instead of the 3 I asked for, she's a real brain surgeon for sure
3 would have been fine but 6 mins on an 8 min bed is asking to burn the first time out
never asking her to set it again

Give her the peoples elbow!