Scivation wants testers for Anagen

J

jkeithc82

Awards

Scivation wants 4 testers for Anagen. We are asking for a detailed log that includes but not limited to the following....

• Before/After Pics
  • Major detail, including updating at least 5 times per week.
  • Information regarding diet, exercise and additional supplements
Testers will not be considered if
  • You are already logging a sponsored product for another company. Not a final disqualification, but will be taken into consideration.
  • Are under the age of 18.
  • Live outside the U.S.
There will be somewhat of a post history check as well. We want people who will seriously make every effort to give timely and honest feedback regarding this product. Your application for testing should include the following.

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Current supplements:

Current Diet:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Supplement history:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Male

6'2

Ecto/endo

Lifting for steady for the past 6-7 years, with proper knowledge and diet. However, I've lifted overall for almost 10 years and had a decent base prior to the last 6-7 years, I just didnt' have much of a clue on diet.

I'm currently on a shoulders/traps specialization routine. I train 4 days a week (try my hardest to) and it looks like this

Monday (Upper chest conjugate/Biceps heavy)
A. Incline bench press
4 x 6-8 reps
B1. Low-incline dumbbell press (stop short of lockout)
3 x 10-12 reps
B2. Incline cable flies
3 x 10-12 reps
C. Low-pulley crossover
3 x 8-10 reps
D. Bench press
1 x 100 reps (take pauses if needed)
E. Barbell curl
5 x 5 reps

Tuesday (Quads/Hams)
A1. Back squat
1 x 15, 1 x 12, 1 x 8, 1 x 20
A2. Romanian deadlift
1 x 12, 1 x 10, 1 x 8, 1 x 15
B1. Leg press
3 x 10-12 reps
B2. Gironda leg curl (leg curl with an elevated torso, as in a push-up position)
3 x 10-12 reps
C. Leg curl
1 x 100 reps

Thursday (Biceps conjugate/Upper chest heavy)
A. Barbell curl
4 x 6-8 reps
B1. Reverse preacher curl
3 x 10-12 reps
B2. Hammer curl
3 x 10-12 reps
C. Machine curl 2/1 technique (lift with 2 arms, lower in 5 seconds with 1 arm)
3 x 5-6 reps per side
D. Preacher curl
1 x 100 reps
E. High incline dumbbell press
5 x 5

Saturday (Back/Triceps)
A1. Barbell rowing
3 x 6-8 reps
A2. Fat-man pull-ups
3 x max reps
B1. Weighted chins
3 x 6-8 reps
B2. Lat pulldown
3 x 10-12 reps
C1. Decline EZ-bar triceps extension
5 x 6-8 reps
C2. Rope triceps extension
5 x 12-15 reps
* NOTE: Abs work is still performed after every workout in an alternate fashion.

Cardio isn't really my friend but I will start doing some in the next few week or so. Probably some active recovery style stuff/strongman implements.

I'm currently ending a test/eq/ cycle wth had PP/SD in the first 2 weeks with my eq/test enth frontload. Then I switched over to just the test and dropped the eq at around week 3-4. I added var at week 4 and will continue for another few weeks for a total of 8-10 weeks. I used the ALRI Venom stack of Lean Dreams, Venom, and Thyrogen X after running some trimax for the first 3 weeks of the cylce as well, but I stopped a few weeks in as I really just couldnt' stand the sides from the ALRI products (No offense guys but maybe some other time just too much stuff going on right now). I've already ordered a bottle of anagen and would love to do a log so even if you sent me another bottle for the log I'd be happy. Aside from all I've mentioned I'm taking cissus, just took 5 days of the sleep aide from USP (great stuff). I take hawthorne, celerey, ibendenone, ala, NAC, creatine (to compliment the var) and some extend on the days I lift.

I'd like to be around 230 as I am now but more like 8 % bodyft. I think I'm around 10-11% right now. I'd really like to bring up the seperation in my quads and get my lower abs to show.

Overall I'd like to be as described about but weight more like 240-250 and hold that for as many years as is possible, and healthy without using lots of AAS or harsh AAS. I'm done using things like dbol, drol, and other bloaty AAS.

As far as supps or rec's I've used most AAS. I've been around long enough to try MANY MANY Sups starting from boron, and smilax to REAL herbal product that work like Fenotest and powerfull. I've tried No-explode, EAS effervescent overpriced creatine, Size-On, Micronized Met-rx creatine, Omega-Thunder, Ribose-C, Pinnacle poppers, Trac, Phosphagen HP, ok so you get it. I've used prolab's ecdy product back in the day and got little from it at all, in fact I'd possible say nothing. I also tried syntrax and I believe EAS had one out to which I tried both of and wasn't really impressed with either. HOWEVER, I was young and my protein might not have been on point like it would be now. I've used tribex, red kat, alpha-male, tribesten (sp?), powerFull, Fenotest, long jack extract, maca, horny goat weed, mucuna pruriens (sp?). Hgh-dopa, secretagoue from mhp, spike,liporderm, a few diff. methoxy products, cutting gel (LOL) somnabol(LMFAO) zenadrine, stacker, tight, expel (sp?), venom, venom lean dreams, thyrogen-x, carbolin-19 (what an ucking waste of $), taken various glutamine and BCAA products, extend (I like it), and I've tried alot of different Ph's all the way back to when EAS came out with andro. Then biotest's transdermals, then I found a better priced source for the same products :)
I could probably name a few more but I'm sure that's more then you wanted to know.

BTW, I rarely drink. Like 1-2 times a month would be alot for me. But when I do I get drunk, and I occasionally smoke pot. However, if either of these things would be a definite NO NO, they'd easily be stopped for the log.

My diet generally consists of 300-400 grams of protein from whey, eggs, chicken, steak, tuna, veal, cottage cheese, milk ect. Most of my carbs come from whole grain bread, sweet potatoes, beans, veggies, fruit and total around 500 grams a day. I keep my fat intake pretty low just by trying to eat clean and take around 10 grams of fish oils ed.

I'm sorry that my responses are not in the exact order requested.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Male
5'10"
200 lbs
Ectomorph
3 Yrs Exp; I ran cross-country throughout HS and have put on about 50 lbs of mass in 3 yrs.
Lift 4x/wk; My rep range varies week to week, sometimes in the 4-6 area and others between 8-12

Mon-Tris/Delts/Traps(3 sets of each)
Power cleans, Close-Grip Bench, Overhead Extensions, Arnold press, Side Laterals, Dips

Tues-Thighs(2 sets of each)
Leg Extensions/Curls, Unilateral Leg Press, Squats, Step Ups

Thurs-Back(4 sets for deads, 2 for others)
Rack Deadlifts, Barbell Rows, Wide-Grip Pulldowns, Pullovers, One-Arm Rows

Sat-Chest/Bis(3 sets each on chest; 2 sets for bis)
Incline DB Press, Flat BP, DB Curls, Incline Flys, Hammer Curls, Preacher Curls

Cardio 4x/wk

Mon-HIIT on treadmill, 30 sec sprint @ 11MPH w/ 10% grade, 90 sec recovery @ 3.5 MPH w/ 8% grade

Tuesday-30-35 mins kickboxing
Fri-HIIT
Sat-30-35 mins kickboxing

Currently Taking- WPI, KRALA, Sesamin,Multi, Magnesium

Current Diet- slight caloric deficit(around 3000 kcals) 50g fat, 300g protein, 325g carbs

Short-Term Goal- reduce bodyfat from 15% to around 8-9%

Long-Term Goal- weigh around 195 w/ 8% BF

Prescription/Rec Drugs- none

Supplement History- Melting Point, Sesamin, KRALA, WPI, Ecdymax, MethoxyFactor, NO2, RXT, Activate, Taurine, Lipo6, Muscle Milk, Vitargo CGL. I took the Ecdymax and MethoxyFactor when I was 19 and it help me add about 8 lbs and reduced BF. I think my weight at the time went from 170 to about 178.

R

RobDyson

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 185

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience: 6 years. I've been lifting since the beginning of high school when I was mainly strength training for basketball and mainly shotput/discuss.

Monday: Biceps
Tuesday: Triceps
Wednesday:Back
Thursday Chest
Friday:Off
Saturday:Shoulders/Legs
Sunday: Off when I do legs on Sat. or legs.

Monday: 15 minutes jump rope
Tuesday: none
Wednesday: None
Thursday: none
Friday: 30 minutes of jump rope + 20-30 minutes of bike.
Saturday none
Sunday: 30 minutes jump rope + 20-30 minutes of bike

Current supplements: Xtend/Whey/Cell Fuel/GlycerGrow/Sesamin

Current Diet: Approximately 3500 calories per day.

Short Term Goal: Put on another ~5 pounds of muscle, then cut down to 8% BF( around 11/12% now)

Long Term Goal: 200lbs with 8% BF

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history: Lots of different protein brands, creatine monohydrate, CEE, kre'alkalyn, Glycergrow, Xtend, Green Bulge, White blood, Sesamin, Lipo 6, Various Arginine-based products(AAKG, AEE, Arg malate, etc), Neurostim + C, Lean Green.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 182

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience: Training has been going solid ever since I was 18. Seems like a short period of time but my knack for research and my extreme dedication to things such as football and lifting help me to continuously critique my routine until everything is perfect. I have tried many different training protocols including Iron Addict and Bobo over the years. I've done very extreme versions of hypertrophy training (high volume, high frequency where diet and sleep must be PERFECT and no partying) and I have done great strength programs through Florida State when I played DB there (last season).

Training Schedule/Protocol: 2days on/1 day off. I don't believe in a 7 day rotation. With this training protocol you have a good mix of frequency and rest.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: None; bulking.

Current supplements: Just finishing Test. prop/var/igf cycle

Current Diet: 3100-3400 (off days) 3300-3600 (training days) (lean bulk)

Short Term Goal: My current goal is to hit 190 lbs lean by the end of the summer.

Long Term Goal: I plan on hitting 200 lbs by the end of the year with emphasis on body recomp. My genetics are horrible so I must rely on a precise diet and proper training.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history: M1T, test prop, var, igf, 4-ad, 1-test, superdrol for the androgens. I have taken MANY other supplements as well, too many to list.

The reason I feel I might be a good person for these trials is because of my high stress levels with schoolwork. I notice my gains are greatly inhibited during the semester due to the amount of work that is required of an engineering major. Couple that with a division 1 football program and you are just asking for cortisol buildup. In fact I have always wanted to try these types of supplements. I have had some success in the past with them as well. I am very meticulous and definitely a perfectionist when it comes to making logs. I like to attempt to eliminate as many lurking variables as possible and cover every possible angle.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
haha I don't think I need to apply on a 3rd forum :p

P

Pit Bull

Awards
Sex: male
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 170
Body type: meso
Training experience: 8 years
Training schedule: I lift 3 days a week Mon. chest/arms Wed. Legs Fri. back/shoulders
Cardio: 5days hit
Current supps: multi, flax oil, cissus, basic cuts for pre w/o energy if needed, alcar, green tea, fish oil, BCAA’s
Current diet: 180-250 g. protein 200-300 g. carbs. Not sure about fat somewhere b/n 30- 50g. Of good fats. My diet is clean all protein sources are from chicken, fish, turkey, and lean red meat and only 1 shake a day. Carbs are clean coming from baking potatoes, sweet potatoes, oat meal, brown rice, veggies, fruit. My fat intake comes from flax oil and flax mill and fish besides what little is in the foods I eat.
Short term goal: get more muscle definition, improve recovery
Long term goal: increase speed and strength and maintain body weight
Perscription/recreational drugs: none
Supp history: spuperdrol, max lmg, prostan, lean xtreme, nha stack, cissus, C2, camphibolic, body octane, clout, bulk cee, bcaa’s, impact ultra, tested the first version of symmetry before they changed the formula, krala, stamin02, bulk citrulline malate, creatine mono, epovar, cla, taurine, rala, sesathin, oh and hehe vitamin P :)
I train mma and am a fighter which involves a lot of high intensity and explosive training so I think I would be a good candidate for this being most logs I read are for bodybuilding and a chance to see how some products work outside that would show its versatility.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
what u want me to apply here too???? :D hahahha

yeah this guy is everywhere... seriously he was posting on the hyperdrol lottery at bb.com for over 10 hours.... thats rediculous makes me wonder how people have time to do nothing but talk n a forum all day long.

Anyways, is it allowed to apply here while I applied at bb.com as well? Obviously no if im selected at bb.com but thought i should ask before i posted app. so i don't get disqualified.

J

jkeithc82

Awards
Anyways, is it allowed to apply here while I applied at bb.com as well? Obviously no if im selected at bb.com but thought i should ask before i posted app. so i don't get disqualified.
Go ahead and apply here man. :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
yeah this guy is everywhere... seriously he was posting on the hyperdrol lottery at bb.com for over 10 hours.... thats rediculous makes me wonder how people have time to do nothing but talk n a forum all day long.
haha ya Im not usualy on THAT much, but friday was my last day of classes so I was relaxing all weekend :p

ChiTown72

ChiTown72

Board Supporter
Awards
Age-18
Exp- Over 5 years of supp and workout exp
Sex-M
Height-5'9"
Weight-200
Bodytype- Meso/Endo

Training- 5 years of lifting for football mainly, the past two years I've kicked it up a notch and try to incorporate all aspects of lifting/conditioning into my training
Current Routine- Mon-chest/tris Tues-Legs/cardio Thurs- Back/Shoulders/cardio Fri-Chest/bis

Current Supps- Optimum Fish Oil, Kirkland Multi, Np Bulk Cee, Dymatize Elite Whey
Current Diet- Trying to get around 3500+ cals a day of mostly chicken, lean beef, oats, veggies, and good fats
Current Water- Try to get atleast 1.5 gallon a day
Current Goal- Stay around 200 but drop bf
Long Term- Get up to 200 and getting under 10% bf
Drugs- None

Supp History- GlycerGrow, Green Bulge,ZMA, VNS Jacked, Bulk CEE, Omega Cre Ethyl thunder, cytovol, animal pak, animal nitro, san v12, HMB, sesamin,e/c stack, Cell-Tech lol etc etc

T

trailer36

Awards

Sex: M

Height: 6'

Weight: 210

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience: 10 yrs. i have used every method of training that is out there. i also used a lot of linear periodization while i played lacrosse in college.

Training Schedule/Protocol: right now i am doing 10 sets of three reps 2x per week. i use 4 exercises each day and all compound movements.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: right now i am doing cardio 4 x per week and all in the morning after a breakfast.

Current supplements: current supps are synergy, sesamin and Camp

Current Diet: i am starting a new fat loss diet aimed at recomping. i cant give many details due to copyright infringement but i can give a general description. you build up carbs throughout the week and have one all out cheat day. this regulates leptin levels and keeps your body primed for fat loss.

Short Term Goal: lose bf

Long Term Goal: get lean and stay lean while gaining LBM

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history: everything you can imagine including a couple prohormones with nolva. i know exactly how my body reacts to supps and can give a very honest review. you can check my log of the beta cutting supp over at usp's forum

thanks for the consideration.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
+1 vote for wideguy :p

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 5'11''

Weight: 192

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience: 1 year of serious bodybuilding. This includes serious monitored diet and never missing a scheduled workout.

Training Schedule/Protocol: MAX-OT 5 day split
Example of split

Monday- Back + biceps
Tuesday- Legs + Calves
Wednesday- Chest + abs
Thursday- Shoulders + traps
Friday- Tris, forearms, abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30 minutes low intensity cardio after weight lifting
and some random cardio sessions placed 6-8 hours before or after my weight lifting or on off days.
Current supplements: PowerFULL, CissusRX, cAMPHOBIC, CEE, Multi

Current Diet: 2350 Kcals 40pro/40CHO/20fat

Short Term Goal: Cut off excess bodyfat for summer time.

Long Term Goal: Continue a lean bulk maintaining a decent BF% getting up to 220 lbs with 10% bf.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None, pretty straight edge. Too much school work to party. But everynow and then a beer.

Supplement history: Rebound XT, CEE Thunder, Nitrix, Cellmass, Substance WPI, Optimum Nutrition 100% whey, PowerFULL, Cissus, cAMP, lipo 6, lipodrene, green bulge

Really looking forward to this product. I would be a good candidate because I can provide before and after photos. I update all week long. I am very serious about bodybuilding so I won't slack off. I have logged supplements before.

1 of my logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/syner...undxt-log.html

THANKS!

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, something that increases lean mass and endurance and the potential to try it out for free, guess I'll take a stab at it.

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"ish

Weight: 161

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience:

Weight/strength training for the past decade. For the first 6 years I focused mostly on strength training while trying to maintain a weight of no more that 143 for competition. Most opponents at this weight were 5'6" or under so it gave me a decent height/reach advantage. But as I wanted to compete in mma/sport jiu-jitsu finding anyone in in these weight classes was difficult in these weight divisions. So I made the decision to compete at 155. Gained 20-35lbs in 3 years using a modified routine of IronAddicts.

BJJ/mma training for past 8 years with some breaks inbetween.

Lift twice per week. Workout consists of a fullbody circuit training for about 1hr 20mins. Always train with a partner who does the same routine so I perform the exercise say squats then he does then onto next exercise. Perhaps a 45 sec rest between exercises waiting for him to finish. Rep range is 13-15 reps. If you saw the All Access Rich Franklin program my workout is basically the same though my tempo differs. I move slower through the workout so I only average 7-9 sets for large muscle groups and 4 for smaller ones. Exercises are most compound movements which I could go into exact detail if necessary.
Once every 10 days I throw in another workout going for 1 rep maxes for raw strength.
Then 2-5 days per week of bjj class depending on schedule.

30 mins everyday on treadmill with heartrate at 130-140bpm. Once or twice a week on treadmill heart rate at 190-200 bpm till failure, rest 5 misn or until 140-150bpms. Repeat this for 20 mins.

Current supplements:
500mg Fruit anti-ox blend from BAC
200-300mg Idebenone
600mg NAC
1g Celadrin
6g Omega 3 Fish oil
1 a day multi, Eco-Green, Adam, or AST Pro 32x
1000IUs SOD every 10 days
1 or 2 caps AMP preworkout/lifting days
Preworkout shake:
3g GMS
3g CEE
1g Glucuronolactone
Workout shake:
3g Leucine
2g Taurine
10g EAA
1.5 scoops WPI
Postworkout shake:
1 or 2 scoops WPI
3g Taurine

Current Diet:
250g protein, 200g carbs, 75g fat. Diet needs improvement as I don't get enough calories. Diet is fairly clean with no processed/fast foods except once weekends as cheat.

Short Term Goal: Hit 168-170 by June and maintain 7%bf

Long Term Goal: 180 by end of year and 5-6%bf

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None but open to offers

Supplement history:
-vast so will only list those in the past year excluding current supps
-Various brands of proteins including concentrates from All the Whey and ON Gold Standard. Protein blend Syntrax Matrix 5.0. WPIs-Substance, Ipro, Nectar all of which I currently use.
-SD cycle 20mg for 3 weeks in March of 05.
-Cissus RX September to Feb 06
-Activate Nov
-Lean Green June-December
other crap I'm probably forgetting

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to this product. I would be a good candidate because I can provide before and after photos. I update all week long. I am very serious about bodybuilding so I won't slack off. I have logged supplements before.
Ill throw in a vote fr viper too..... I really liked his log!

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Testers will not be considered if
[list]
[B][*]Live outside the U.S.[/B][/list]

Bah, what is the reason for these tests usually not being available for anybody other than US citizens? Is it that much harder/more expensive to ship to Canadian addresses for testing purposes? It seems I miss out on the opportunity to test most of the cool new goodies for this reason.

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Limiting to domestic testers has several advantages. First one doesn't have to deal with the shipping logisitcs. Shipping is more costly and will invariably take longer due to extended distances. Then comes the potential headache of dealing with foreign entities like Canadian Customs. The chemicals may not be approved for sale in another country and could be tied up until proven otherwise. In general it's just more of an inconvenience to open it up to foreign testers. Of course Canada could just assimilate and solve most of these problems. Hell, the US is already assimilating Mexico or at least its citizens so why not all of North America. But that's a topic for a separate thread.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Bump, anxious to see who will be testing :woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
as am i.. when will you choose?

PS jkeithc82- check out the igf-1 forum, the very top sticky, there is a word file in there that (xtraflossy and i) created. shows how meticulous i will be on this stuff if you need the help. its interestin nonetheless

J

jkeithc82

Awards
Testers are........

• LakeMountD
  • wideguy
  • Vipersg123
  • ersatz
Please pm me your addresses guys and we'll go from there. Congratulations. :)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Testers are........

• LakeMountD
  • wideguy
  • Vipersg123
  • ersatz
Please pm me your addresses guys and we'll go from there. Congratulations. :)
congrats you guys!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Limiting to domestic testers has several advantages. First one doesn't have to deal with the shipping logisitcs. Shipping is more costly and will invariably take longer due to extended distances. Then comes the potential headache of dealing with foreign entities like Canadian Customs. The chemicals may not be approved for sale in another country and could be tied up until proven otherwise. In general it's just more of an inconvenience to open it up to foreign testers. Of course Canada could just assimilate and solve most of these problems. Hell, the US is already assimilating Mexico or at least its citizens so why not all of North America. But that's a topic for a separate thread.
Want another topic? Check out the age difference in applicants from various boards. You will find it...interesting... :)

And Jkeith you might want them to email you rather than PM.

J

jkeithc82

Awards
Want another topic? Check out the age difference in applicants from various boards. You will find it...interesting... :)

And Jkeith you might want them to email you rather than PM.
Oh right right.

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Email sent, thank you for the selection.

+OK PZGpA/RWNc3.z8uAE.RunGw0

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:) NIIICE :)

Check your mail bruda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

jkeithc82

Awards
I am here if you need a replacement.:hammer:
I'm sure Viper will see this but just in the case I will give him until Sunday night to email me.

Then a replacement will be made if needed.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
did ya get my email? Sorry it took so long. Too much work.

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established
Got them in today! I was expecting 1 bottle but there was 2 and I was twice as happy! :thumbsup: Im 190 pounds what do you recommend I dose this at? I was thinking 4-5 but I am testing YOUR product so i figured I should ask because you might want me to dose it a certain way. Also if,say I bought another bottle and prolonged the cycle or increased the doseage would this be a bad idea or a good idea? Would xtend pre/during/post workout be okay?Just want any suggestions on how you want me to run this.

Also, would it be alright to use a pre workout energy supplement like stim-x or do you want me to go solo with the anagen?

Thanks!

J

jkeithc82

Awards
Got them in today! I was expecting 1 bottle but there was 2 and I was twice as happy! :thumbsup: Im 190 pounds what do you recommend I dose this at? I was thinking 4-5 but I am testing YOUR product so i figured I should ask because you might want me to dose it a certain way. Also if,say I bought another bottle and prolonged the cycle or increased the doseage would this be a bad idea or a good idea? Would xtend pre/during/post workout be okay?Just want any suggestions on how you want me to run this.

Also, would it be alright to use a pre workout energy supplement like stim-x or do you want me to go solo with the anagen?

Thanks!
Well, follow the dosing chart from the writeup to access how many caps per day. I am 206-210 and I'm going with 5 per day. Marc, Derek and Chuck all recommend to take 1 cap at a time with meals. Halfway through my supply I may switch to 2 caps 3x per day.

Buying another bottle would be fine. All supplements to some degree need to be cycled, but this one is not one that drastically causes havoc on your CNS or hormone levels, so 3-4 months is fine.

Also continue with the X-Tend.

I don't think a stimulant would really bother Anagen that much. Go ahead. :cool:

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to mention again (said it on another thread) that I have recieved mine. It won't be for about a month or so that I'm going to be able to start. My current cycle ends on the 11th or the 15th then pct will be about 4 weeks. So I'm assuming it wouldnt' be wise to run it during pct. BTW, my extra bottle from planetary arrived today so I have 3 :) Looking at the charts it appears that 5 caps a day would be the reccomened dose for me. Please pm me and let me know exactly how you'd like me to run this though, and once again thank you very very much :head:

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
so, canada?

im looking to maybe order this (either soon or when people have made a few logs)

will it be easily available in canada?

id like to order from a site that has a good reputation for shipping to canada and bb.com doesent list this stuff.

if i were to make a log for this when i buy it, what would be best to include in it? ive never done a log before.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so, canada?

im looking to maybe order this (either soon or when people have made a few logs)

will it be easily available in canada?

id like to order from a site that has a good reputation for shipping to canada and bb.com doesent list this stuff.

if i were to make a log for this when i buy it, what would be best to include in it? ive never done a log before.
I give a full-hearted recommendation to board sponsor Nutraplanet. I've ordered a ton of stuff from them, and have never had any issues getting things through customs.