Adams and LipidFX - The Throwdown

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just recieved my tester bottle of LipidFX. I am going to start it tomorrow morning. Am going to keep everything constant throughout to gauge effectiveness. Though I am wondering what dosing protocol you would like me to use (Derek/Scivation).

Stats (though this is rough guesstamate right now)... I will post on point ones after a weight check in the morning.

Weight: 205-210
Height: 6'1"
Waist (At belly Button):?

Training:
Day1 - Chest/Tri - 30 Mins Cardio
Day2 - Legs
Day3 - Shoulders - 30 mins Cardio
Day4 - Back/Bi - 30 mins Cardio
Day5 - Rest
Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Diet will remain the same... but is kinda different everyday. Try to stay at 40/40/20. Most of my meals include Turkey/Brown Rice/Broccolli. Yogurt and Oats in the morning. And snack on tuna in between meals.

Like I said... exact numbers for stats will be posted in the morning... but what about the dosing protocol, what would you all like me to follow?

Adams

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
2 caps 2 times a day spread out (i.e. morning and evening). Isn't dieting exciting... :icon_lol:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 caps 2 times a day spread out (i.e. morning and evening). Isn't dieting exciting... :icon_lol:
Loving ever minute of it derek :icon_lol: (Dieting).

Okay here it is... true stats right now... the ones I am concerned with.

Weight: 197
Height: 6'1"
Waist: 36 inches at the belly button.

Main goal is to try to get body fat low enough to lose this damn spare tire sitting around the waist (Damn Male genetics). Im pretty lean everywhere else. I will try to take a bodyfat percentage in the morning tomarrow (I would have today, but I was almost late for work). Today is going to be my cheat meal, because it is my shop cheifs going away, and they are having it at the mexican cantina... so this is going to be this weeks cheat meal.

Took first dose this morning with 3G's of fish oil. Been 45 minutes so far, and going to eat my fat free yogurt with 1/3 cup oat raw.

Thanks for the oppurtunity to try this out scivation, if there is anything else you would like me to do with this log, let me know.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
End of First day.

The appetite suppression is great... it doesnt crush your appetite, but it does curb it just enough... so you can eat... but it helps keep those meals small... and helped with sugar cravings nicely. Of course Im not going to see much the first day... but the suttle suppression was nice. I didnt engorge at my weekly cheat meal like I usually do.

Looking forward to whats to come.

Adams

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
End of First day.

The appetite suppression is great... it doesnt crush your appetite, but it does curb it just enough... so you can eat... but it helps keep those meals small... and helped with sugar cravings nicely. Of course Im not going to see much the first day... but the suttle suppression was nice. I didnt engorge at my weekly cheat meal like I usually do.

Looking forward to whats to come.

Adams
You noticed suppression the first day?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You noticed suppression the first day?
Supplements really affect me pretty easily... I could resist sweets, and eat a little less each meal without any problems... no so much suppression, but seemed easier to resist over doing it.

Adams

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Just to tack on, I also felt slight app suppression the first day...hopefully it picks up.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start of 3rd day, and review over 2nd day

My weight is up to 199 (but yesterdays holiday meal was a little salty, so I believe its almost all water)
Waist is down 1/4 inch though... so its at 35.75 this morning around the bellybutton.

Effects felt so far is still a slight appetite suppression, nothing to major, but just enough to kill those cravings for sweets, and over eating!!!... so really after christmas is said and done... itll make the hardcore dieting that much easier. If this helps keep off the christmas pounds... then it well more than worth it in my book. :twisted:

Adams

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start of 3rd day, and review over 2nd day

My weight is up to 199 (but yesterdays holiday meal was a little salty, so I believe its almost all water)
Waist is down 1/4 inch though... so its at 35.75 this morning around the bellybutton.

Effects felt so far is still a slight appetite suppression, nothing to major, but just enough to kill those cravings for sweets, and over eating!!!... so really after christmas is said and done... itll make the hardcore dieting that much easier. If this helps keep off the christmas pounds... then it well more than worth it in my book. :twisted:

Adams
I here ya bro about the keeping off the cravings and holiday pounds! My diet hasnt been the best but its been ok. All i know is that i did NOT want to eat yesterday! LOL

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Jesus...I dont think any appetite suppressant couldve stopped me yesterday...sucks being in a big italian family, we have like 4 different xmas feasts...

boy im gonna get fat in the next 2 days hehe.

Lipidfx definately seems to be killing the appetite earlier in the day...at night, i seem to need more willpower.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jesus...I dont think any appetite suppressant couldve stopped me yesterday...sucks being in a big italian family, we have like 4 different xmas feasts...

boy im gonna get fat in the next 2 days hehe.

Lipidfx definately seems to be killing the appetite earlier in the day...at night, i seem to need more willpower.
I will admit i have notice this to a certain degree.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take my second dose probly about 3 hours before bed or so. I might night to take it a little earlier? Im not to sure.
Try taking it 30 minutes before you usually start slippin'. I don't know if this'll work, but what the heck!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try taking it 30 minutes before you usually start slippin'. I don't know if this'll work, but what the heck!
I know this is what it does for me. I can feel the appetite suppression 30 mins or so after taking the morning dose... then I eat breakfast, which is considerably smaller now. Seems to wear off about mid evening time.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Weight 200 even
waist 35.5

Weight is slowly creeping up, but waist is dropping... very odd. I expected a much higher jump in weight, because I just let it all go for christmas, and ate whatever... and damn it was nice... today is bearing down again, back to my diet of chicken, rice, and broccoli!!!! Appettite suppression is a little more pronounced now, sometimes actually making it hard to eat 6 times a day... but it gets done!!!

Adams

boffo234

Awards
Just to add a something : I recently fucked up on my serving sizes :). I saw serving size 4 caps and then looked at suggested use, saw 2 does... I guess the whole 2 caps each dose just went over my head, so I have been taking 4 caps 2 times a day for about 3 days now, and lemme tell you... appetite suppression was noticed on day 1.

Another thing I'm noticing, but not chalking all up to LipidFX (as it could be the immense amount of calories I have been consuming from shitty **** the last few days), is that I am hot ... all the time. This is coming from someone with a most likely underactive thyroid and is ALWAYS cold. It sucks being hot ... I am trying to wear my new Polo lounge pants or my new North Face fleece and just can't. It's soooo comfortable, but I just can't take the heat. I am finding myself choosing between wearing socks or a hat, because both just make me sweat bullets.

Anyways, just my initial impressions.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Weight 199 down one pound
Waist 35.5

I have started to notice a little water retention, nothing major. Diet was spot on yesterday, and had no cravings throughout day as I usually do. As boffo said.. I have started to feel the heat so to say... when I eat I feel a lot warmer, starting to sweat a bit more.

Adams

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking that for myself (and possibly for bigger guys...I'm sitting at around 235 right now, used to be 260) that more than 4 caps/day will be required to kill appetite.

What I've noticed is a very subtle suppression...its hard to describe. My appetite is still there, in the back of my head, but it is much easier to control and ignore after taking some LFX. I also notice that it wears off after about 2ish hours for me (will try and get an exact time today).

DAdams sorry for jumpin in on your thread, I'm not logging anything so I thought I'd throw my own experiences into yours. Is that cool?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its all good.. IM sure the more response given about the product the better.

Adams

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Taking 6 caps a day certainly would not hurt you. You would be getting 1.5 grams of TTA, so you may have to watch out for cramping, but thus far I haven't seen anyone on Lipid Fx mention cramping.

I'm thinking that for myself (and possibly for bigger guys...I'm sitting at around 235 right now, used to be 260) that more than 4 caps/day will be required to kill appetite.

What I've noticed is a very subtle suppression...its hard to describe. My appetite is still there, in the back of my head, but it is much easier to control and ignore after taking some LFX. I also notice that it wears off after about 2ish hours for me (will try and get an exact time today).

DAdams sorry for jumpin in on your thread, I'm not logging anything so I thought I'd throw my own experiences into yours. Is that cool?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Taking 6 caps a day certainly would not hurt you. You would be getting 1.5 grams of TTA, so you may have to watch out for cramping, but thus far I haven't seen anyone on Lipid Fx mention cramping.
I might have to bump it to 6...I kind of wanted to stretch it out though for a month, as I'm taking extra melting point to get extra TTA in there (taking 4 LFX, 2 morning and 2 evening, with 2 MP at midday) already and not having any cramping issues.

I think I'll play it by ear for the next week or two.

The Godfather

Awards
I might have to bump it to 6...I kind of wanted to stretch it out though for a month, as I'm taking extra melting point to get extra TTA in there (taking 4 LFX, 2 morning and 2 evening, with 2 MP at midday) already and not having any cramping issues.

I think I'll play it by ear for the next week or two.
Are you supplementing with electrolytes or anything like that because from other logs if you are not then one day you will feel fine and the next you will cramp up completely

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Are you supplementing with electrolytes or anything like that because from other logs if you are not then one day you will feel fine and the next you will cramp up completely
Oh definately. I've already run MP for 4 weeks solo about 6 weeks ago, during which the only time I got cramping was after a night of VERY solid drinking (the only time during that period where I really went nuts...well, I'm in college, what do you want?).

I'm supping with extra Ca/Mg/K and taurine. I'm staying away from Na because too much sodium makes me retain water like a bastard, and I didnt notice a difference in regards to cramping with or without it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7.

Weight 199
Waist 35.5

Everything the same... holding a little water, nothing to terrible. No cramps... Somewhat warm. Diet is spot on. Sorry for the short updates.... I am being run in circles at work.... I hope things will ease up, and I have more time to post up full details.

Oh yeah, cardio seems to have picked up a notch since I started... I dont fatigue very easily. Hasnt had an effect on strength training thus far.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8
Weight 198
Waist 35.33333333

Appetite is gone through the morning... but at about 3 the effects seem to diminish till the next dosage... Weight is starting to drop back down after the holiday filth. Waist is coming down as well. If I get down to 34 during this, I'll be thrilled. And for the great part... THe mirror is looking better... New veins in my shoulders are appearing, as is arms. Overall I can see a definitive body recomp going on... just hope the steam picks up even more!!!

Adams

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
My guess is now that your holiday bad eating is over things will pick up :)

boffo234

Awards
I noticided a DRAMATIC change as soon as the holidays passed and eating got back to normal. Dramatic being defined by noticeable changes in the mirror within .75-1 week. Noticing new (shouldn't say new ... but long missed) veins appearing, and emergence of muscular definition.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Id also like to add in; I feel that the morning (or rather the first) dose of LFX seems to have the most impact on appetite. Also, taking protein with the LFX seems to REALLY quell any cravings (carb/fats dont really seem to help as much as a protein heavy meal).

It feels like to me that the second dose really doesnt accomplish nearly as much as the first.

However, I am still dosing 4caps/day as I want the bottle to last; I'm trying to take the 2 caps with my lunch/evening meals, as I tend to binge eat at night.

I am definately still seeing results from TTA...I'm wondering if I'm seeing excellerated results from the extra ppar alpha effects of the OEA as well.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Life

I would like to apologize to anyone following this log, and scivation. I dont believe I am going to be able to update this log accurately. I have just been crushed by life. My women of 2.5 years, and was my fiance' didn't respect the sanctity of our relationship. I am now going through a real tough time. I can't eat, can't sleep, and strength, and endurance in the gym is screeching to a serious halt. I have become a victim to my own mind and thoughts. So basically Im completely lost right now. I have allowed someone close to me, which I know is a mistake in the first place, and got **** on for it. Really validates the quote "Lord please protect me from my friends, for I can take care of my enemies."

This product was shaping up REALLY nicely for me.. was feeling good... eating well (And this made it so much easier), and even leaned out a bit during the holiday feasts. If anyone from scivation wants to give me an address I will gladly send back the 20 days worth, or to another individual of their choice to finish out a log... I just dont think anything I put up will be accurate to the product anymore.

Thank you so very much at giving me the oppurtunity to try this product, it will most certainly be in my future regime.

Adams

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to apologize to anyone following this log, and scivation. I dont believe I am going to be able to update this log accurately. I have just been crushed by life. My women of 2.5 years, and was my fiance' didn't respect the sanctity of our relationship. I am now going through a real tough time. I can't eat, can't sleep, and strength, and endurance in the gym is screeching to a serious halt. I have become a victim to my own mind and thoughts. So basically Im completely lost right now. I have allowed someone close to me, which I know is a mistake in the first place, and got **** on for it. Really validates the quote "Lord please protect me from my friends, for I can take care of my enemies."

This product was shaping up REALLY nicely for me.. was feeling good... eating well (And this made it so much easier), and even leaned out a bit during the holiday feasts. If anyone from scivation wants to give me an address I will gladly send back the 20 days worth, or to another individual of their choice to finish out a log... I just dont think anything I put up will be accurate to the product anymore.

Thank you so very much at giving me the oppurtunity to try this product, it will most certainly be in my future regime.

Adams
Im really sorry to here this bro. I know you dont know me but if you need someone to talk to you can PM me. Im not trying to be nosey here but im guessing she was unfathful? Thats always the worst it seem. Brighter days are ahead bro, keep ur head up as hard as that is!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im really sorry to here this bro. I know you dont know me but if you need someone to talk to you can PM me. Im not trying to be nosey here but im guessing she was unfathful? Thats always the worst it seem. Brighter days are ahead bro, keep ur head up as hard as that is!
Thanks bro... Always good to know someone cares enough to lend an ear. And yes you are correct on the reason. Its just really hard when you put your full trust into someone, with your life and all, only to get that knife twisted in pretty deep. After this initial hump of depression, I will pick myself right up, and train like I never trained before. Sign up for Bobo, and really put things back together, starting with the body, which will in turn affect the mind. If scivation has no problem with it, it would probably be beneficial to mail you the rest of what I got, and you can up your dose to review that in that sense. Just need the go ahead.

Adams

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro... Always good to know someone cares enough to lend an ear. And yes you are correct on the reason. Its just really hard when you put your full trust into someone, with your life and all, only to get that knife twisted in pretty deep. After this initial hump of depression, I will pick myself right up, and train like I never trained before. Sign up for Bobo, and really put things back together, starting with the body, which will in turn affect the mind. If scivation has no problem with it, it would probably be beneficial to mail you the rest of what I got, and you can up your dose to review that in that sense. Just need the go ahead.

Adams
Sorry to hear about this as well. Just keep your head up and remain positive.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that **** D...

As an aside, I am ceasing all TTA use at the moment. I previously used MP for 4 weeks at 6caps/day, then took 2 weeks off, and have been on LFX/MP for another good 2.5 weeks.

The lethargy is KILLING me right now. I find myself sleeping 10-12 hours a day (thank God for winter break), more if I worked out the day before. And if I dont get that sleep, I feel like death. For instance, I got maybe 4 hrs the other night; the next day, I seriously felt like I had a nasty hangover.

The lethargy at the moment is too much, so I am quitting all TTA for the time being.

From studies, TTA takes up to 4 weeks to clear the body in a significant amount (trace amounts can be seen after 6 weeks). 2 weeks shows only a 40ish% reduction in TTA concentration...mind you, the study was done on the arteries of pigs, but it can probably be correlated pretty well to humans.

So I'm going to give it 4 weeks off, then get back on track.

steve_81

Awards
Sorry to hear this also. I just finished a 28 day log on LipidFx and I absolutely loved it. I'm waiting for the water retention to subside before writing my final review on this great product. Best of luck!

jkeithc82

Awards

Adams
I feel for you man. It sucks, but stay strong and you'll get over this. Don't worry about sending it back, finish it when you can man.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there bud...