Lipid FX Tester

Katina

Awards
Got a bottle from Derek to test out. I will post stats tom when I start....

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Katina. I'm looking forward to getting some feedback from an athletic female.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Derek, thanks again bro. I will help her keep her log going. It will also be a good test for "damage control" with all the holiday eating, lol

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
ok, will get weight from her when she gets back in town. She is hitting weights M,T, TH,F on an advanced plan. She also does HIIT and longer duration cardio 4-5 days a week. Diet is in check, carb cycling. For the most part, I have her on low carbs, eating 6-7 meals per day. She is not taking anything other than a multi at the moment, so results will not be skewed.

Katina

Awards
sorry have not been able to keep log updated been crazy at work. My diet has not been that great lately but I still seem to look leaner and have had several people comment on how I am looking in better shape. It also seems to help me with portion control which I do have a big problem with and that is a bonus. On the down side it is making me very sleepy!!!!!!! Max seems to think that I am constanly pms-ing 24-7-lol!! But even though i am tired during the day it has not effected my endurance during my workouts. I have been able to keep up with my cardio and my strenghth is up to par. Max has bought a bottle and is about ten days in and will start a log also. Will update soon....

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
best....

log....

evaaaaaaar.......

:wtf:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I actually contacted Derek directly for feedback, and my reasoning was sound smartass, I mean Jonesers....

In a nutshell, the TTA sides got a little too harsh for her, and myself for that matter. I really did not feel the need to bash one of their prods, especially considering how gracious D has been in the past. But thanks for rehashing the thread big dog....

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Oh Max... you know I am kidding.

But when you say sides were bad, you mean the cramps and or water retention?

And just because a product doesn't agree with you and you post your feedback I don't think that equates with "bashing" it.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Oh Max... you know I am kidding.

But when you say sides were bad, you mean the cramps and or water retention?

And just because a product doesn't agree with you and you post your feedback I don't think that equates with "bashing" it.
honestly, hard to explain. Letheragy ("dick in the dirt" in scientific terms) and an overall pissy mood were very evident in the both of us. Her cardio tolerance eventually decreased, but I really can't say as I am not that big a fan of cardio anyway :):burger: