Are there any blood test from Fenotest users?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
More curious than anything, human data to go along with the animal studies would be great.

(Also, got my free bottle of Thermal Rage, will begin using it this week, thanks!)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would like to see something on this myself, if it's available.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
If there are none available, that is atleast an answer.:stick:

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
We had a few testers say they were going to do blood work, but I never heard back from them :(

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Damn them!!! :banned:

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a human clinical underway in Israel that should be complete in January or February.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good..... be sure and keep us updated.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
We have a human clinical underway in Israel that should be complete in January or February.
Pardon my ignorance but why in Israel? I dont care where the "testing" is, but i'm just wondering...

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the full report and experiment design.

I'm gonna be using my FenoTest after i get back from zee Ahhhhnald.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Should have something in April.

Studies take time...
Indeed they do... now that we have an approx release date of April, it won't be bumped until then.

;)

I think it was bumped at 3 months and then at 4 months because no release date of the study was ever given.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have written this elsewhere, either on this forum or on another board, but even if FenoTest didn't actually raise testosterone, there is something about it that is a hellaciously tremendous nutrient partitioner and sexual-stimulator, making it a worthy purchase.

Drachus

Awards
Fenotest is my favorite supp right now(feels a hell of a lot better than M1 did) , and I am anxious to see how this Anagen works out too.

Are these blood tests going to reflect various dosages to possibly identify diminishing returns should we choose to dose higher than reccomended on the bottle?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumpity bump bump

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
You would almost think the results aren't favorable. If they were, I would ASSume they would be posted by now, or hinted at perhaps.

I don't know what I'm talking about, btw.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
You would almost think the results aren't favorable. If they were, I would ASSume they would be posted by now, or hinted at perhaps.
Scivation's silence in this matter is a bit unsettling and until they address this issue I'm holding out on my purchase.

Scivation: Several months back you said the preliminary results were promising, could you at least post what these were?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Scivation's silence in this matter is a bit unsettling and until they address this issue I'm holding out on my purchase.

Scivation: Several months back you said the preliminary results were promising, could you at least post what these were?
Agreed, until I see test results, my money is going elsewhere. Silence can't be a good sign.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe august will be the month....lol

I was actually going to buy this until i read this thread and now have since changed my mind because it seems like the results couldn't have been good. :study:

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't speculate about this until you know for certain. That is how rumours start off, and before you know it, Scivation are getting emails and threads about it forever.

To be fair, if the trials are happening in Israel, i'm guessing it is the least of their concerns right now.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't speculate about this until you know for certain. That is how rumours start off, and before you know it, Scivation are getting emails and threads about it forever.

To be fair, if the trials are happening in Israel, i'm guessing it is the least of their concerns right now.
Rob, earlier in the thread you said you were going to start taking FENO after the Arnold. What were your results / opinion.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established

I honestly don't think it's the fault of me or anyone else speculating the worst. If rumors begin, Scivation is the only one to blame. People have been asking, and I believe legitimately, for updates for the last 2-3 months with no reply from Scivation. This does not instill confidence in customers because to me it appears they are either dodging or ignoring the issue. Even a "we're still waiting for results" would satisfy me more than silence.

Don't get me wrong though, I certaintly would love for Scivation to receive favorable results on Fenotest. I am thankful that they are even testing their product unlike many other companies. However, even if the results did turn out unfavorable, posting the results in my mind would look favorable upon Scivation as it shows they have integrity.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Rob, earlier in the thread you said you were going to start taking FENO after the Arnold. What were your results / opinion.
Using now. I've used it before and like it - maybe because i'm big on rhodiola - because even if it doesn't raise testosterone, it has some very nice partitioning properties.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think it's the fault of me or anyone else speculating the worst. If rumors begin, Scivation is the only one to blame. People have been asking, and I believe legitimately, for updates for the last 2-3 months with no reply from Scivation. This does not instill confidence in customers because to me it appears they are either dodging or ignoring the issue. Even a "we're still waiting for results" would satisfy me more than silence.

Don't get me wrong though, I certaintly would love for Scivation to receive favorable results on Fenotest. I am thankful that they are even testing their product unlike many other companies. However, even if the results did turn out unfavorable, posting the results in my mind would look favorable upon Scivation as it shows they have integrity.
Ah, don't get me wrong, i am not saying you are to blame. I just think we should give Sci the benefit of the doubt, since it appears that none of the employees have been on the board for a little while.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah, don't get me wrong, i am not saying you are to blame. I just think we should give Sci the benefit of the doubt, since it appears that none of the employees have been on the board for a little while.
Robboe, while the sci guys are away, we should lead a revolt and take over this board... then we'll raid their warehouse as I could use some Xtend right now . :icon_lol:

TSC

PS, Robboe in case they have security dogs and armed guards, I think you should lead the way. Don't worry though, I've got your back :run:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Robboe, while the sci guys are away, we should lead a revolt and take over this board... then we'll raid their warehouse as I could use some Xtend right now . :icon_lol:

TSC

PS, Robboe in case they have security dogs and armed guards, I think you should lead the way. Don't worry though, I've got your back :run:

LOL...Hey I got yur backs too...don't worry, I'll just grab a few cases of Xtend as well...:woohoo:

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Almost afraid to bump this but is there any word yet?

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have posted it on other boards. I will find them.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Impressive results. Glad everything came through. I'll pick up a bottle in my next NP order :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Here it is.
:head:

I loved this stuff the one time I used it. Was in a multi-product stack though so I wasn't sure what exactly to attribute it too at the time. Seeing these results I would say it was this.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Anagen/Fenotest stack is one of favorite supplement stacks that I have ever used. Also, the bundle price at NP is a freakin steal. Even if you increase the dosage, which I do, it is only $60 for a 6 week cycle.

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
Is the study taking place in the Technion? Because that university makes Harvard look like kindergarten.