Make sure to stop by the Scivation/PrimaForce booth if you are going to the Mr. O

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
We will have a TON of supps at rediculously low prices, so by sure to stop by and say "Whaddup".

Vegas Lord

Awards
I'll see ya

We will have a TON of supps at rediculously low prices, so by sure to stop by and say "Whaddup".
I'll be sweeping through like a street sweeper..... I heard about the Xtend $5 deal. I told the DS guys i'll visit them first, but I'll roll directly to Scivation after that. I need some more Sesamin for
December anyways.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just saw Scivation's interview with Bob Chick and you guys looked smart beast, good job. I like how Marc emphasized that your products are desgined to supplement one's diet not give you magical results on their own.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think that Derek looked like the meathead minder type person? Every gang needs the head henchman who doesn't speak but just walks around looking menancing.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we can't all be the suave guy with the accent...

:)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else think that Derek looked like the meathead minder type person? Every gang needs the head henchman who doesn't speak but just walks around looking menancing.
LOL, heck yes! I am the head henchman of Scivation :twisted:

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't take Derek for the henchman type, of course he did hook me up with some xtend and substance, so maybe he forced me to say he is a nice guy :blink:

The bags they had were killer too. I saw one on the plane leaving vegas. The couple with that (and a BN.com) bag were stuck in Dallas/Ft. Worth too. I talked to them while we were all trying to make our flights (futile effort). They had amassed four bags full of samples and free product, shirts etc... .I need to walk around more next time!!

I'm still working on the right powder/water ratio, but the grape Xtend is better than I would have thought. I really like the watermelon, but had never tried the grape. Grape flavoring is usually far from my favorite as it can be overpowering (or just nasty at any ration), but this is close to grape kool-aid. If I had to choose, I'd go with the watermelon, but both are really good.

I got some of the watermelon Substance as well. I dilute it from the recommended ratio as I find it to be too sweet. It has a very clean taste and works well as a stand alone drink. (ie, its enjoyable in its own right).

TSC