3 FenoTest reviewers needed

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Yo Anabolic Minders,
Scivation is looking for 3 people to test out and review one of our new products Fenotest (more info below). I would like to get reviewers who have has previous experience with other natural testerone boosting supplements (i.e. Tribulus). I would also like to get one reviewer who is cutting, one who is bulking, and one who would like to include FenoTest during PCT (You must have run a PCT before and be familiar with the effects that occur during it). If you are interested, please post:
Please post your
Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Current supplements:

Current Diet:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Supplement history:

FenoTest

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: Safed Musli Extract 250 mg
Testofen (standardized for fenusides) 200 mg
Rhodiola (standardized for 3% rosavin) 175 mg
Bacopa Monnieri (20:1) 50 mg

Helps Support Healthy Testosterone Levels And Sexual Performance!

Scivation Fenotest contains the new and exciting ingredient Testofen (standardized for fenusides), shown to help support healthy testosterone levels and sexual performance and increase lean mass. Alongside Testofen, FenoTest adds Safed Musli, a unique medicinal herb used for centuries in Ayurvedic, Unani and Allopathic preparations. For centuries, this herb has been successfully used as a powerful sex tonic as well as a supportive nutrient for healthy blood glucose and liver health. Fenotest also contains sufficient amounts of the potent adaptogens Rhodiola (3% rosavin) and Bacopa Monnieri to help defend the body against stress and fatigue as well as increase stamina and muscle strength.

Testofen

Testofen is a Fenugreek Extract standardized for Fenuside. Testofen works by increasing androgen production for the adrenal cortex. Testofen stimulates the Hypothalamus to produce Corticotropin Releasing Hormone (CRH), which then acts on the Anterior Pituitary Gland causing it to produce Adrenocorticotrophin Hormone (ACTH). ACTH then acts on the Adrenal Cortex causing it to produce androgens, such as Androstenedione, which can be converted to testosterone.

Interestingly, Testofen seems to have testosterone-like properties on its own as it can bind to the androgen receptor. Initial studies done on castrated Swiss Winstar rats have shown Testofen to have similar anabolic and androgenic activity as testosterone. So not only does Testofen work by increasing your natural production of testosterone, it can also activate the androgen receptor itself and produce testosterone-like effects.

Safed Musli

Safed Musli belongs to the plant family Liliaceae. Safed Musli's tuberous roots have been used in ayurvedic medicine (ancient Hindu science of health and medicine) to treat sexual weakness for centuries and it is often referred to as a "Sex Tonic" due to its saponin content (Stigmasterol and Hecogenin) which has been shown to increase sexual desire and semen volume [1].

Rhodiola Rosea

Rhodiola Rosea belongs to the plant family Crassulaceae and has been used for centuries in Russia, Scandinavia, and other eastern countries in traditional medicine. Rhodiola Rosea is known as an adaptogen, a substance that increases an organism's resistance to homeostatic disturbances. Rhodiola Rosea has been shown to:

• Increase physical working capacity [2]
  • Improve endurance exercise performance [3]
  • Decrease mental fatigue [4]
Bacopa Monnieri

Bacopa Monnieri, an adaptogen like Rhodiola, is also a traditional Ayurvedic medicine used for centuries as an analgesic (pain reliever), memory enhancing, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic (fever reducer), and antiepileptic (prevent convulsions) agent [6]. Recent research shows bacopa monnieri to have anti-stress properties [5] and antioxidant properties [7].

Summary

The ingredients in FenoTest will work together to create and stimulus for increased testosterone production and growth. Testofen will increase androgen production as well as activate the androgen receptor. Safed Musli will provide potent saponins for sexual health and increase ones overall health. Rhodiola increases ones ability to adapt to stress and improves overall health and sexual function. Bacopa Monnieri decreases stress, is a powerful antioxidant, and improves overall health. Together these four ingredients it strength and vitalize ones body, optimizing it for sexual function. One should see results within 7-14 days while the sexual stimulating effects should kick-in immediately.

References

1. http://nandanagrofarms.com/safedmuslibooklet.pdf
  2. Abidov M, Crendal F, Grachev S, Seifulla R, Ziegenfuss T. Effect of extracts from Rhodiola rosea and Rhodiola crenulata (Crassulaceae) roots on ATP content in mitochondria of skeletal muscles. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2003 Dec;136(6):585-7.
  3. De Bock K, Eijnde BO, Ramaekers M, Hespel P. Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2004 Jun;14(3):298-307.
  4. Spasov AA, Wikman GK, Mandrikov VB, Mironova IA, Neumoin VV. A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen. Phytomedicine. 2000 Apr;7(2):85-9.
  5. Rai D, Bhatia G, Palit G, Pal R, Singh S, Singh HK. Adaptogenic effect of Bacopa monniera (Brahmi). Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003 Jul;75(4):823-30.
  6. Russo A, Borrelli F. Bacopa monniera, a reputed nootropic plant: an overview. Phytomedicine. 2005 Apr;12(4):305-17. Review.
  7. Russo A, Izzo AA, Borrelli F, Renis M, Vanella A. Free radical scavenging capacity and protective effect of Bacopa monniera L. on DNA damage. Phytother Res. 2003 Sep;17(8):870-5.

size

Awards
  • Established
Please make sure it is someone who is going to be responsible enough to update regularly.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Please make sure it is someone who is going to be responsible enough to update regularly.
Agreed. If you have any recommendations of people Size it would be appreciated. Also, if you yourself would like to test it (I won't count you as one of the 3 reviewers), I would be happy to send you a bottle.

ryuage

Awards
Im willing to test it

Sex: male

Height: 5'10

Weight: 180

Bodytype: endomorph

Training experience: lifting 6 years, setbacks due to being in the military but just got out

Training Schedule/Protocol: upper/lower split strength/speed light sessions... sort of a powerlifting/hypertrophy routine

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: hiit 2x week 1 endurance session a week

Current supplements: fish oil, multi, glucosamine/msm

Current Diet: calories set 10-15% above maintenance

Short Term Goal: Improve my strength while slightly body recomping

Long Term Goal: be healthy, be strong, have a nice body of course

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none, dont drink dont do drugs... drugs are bad mmmmkay

Supplement history: tribulus, ets, various fat burners

started my bulk today will include a log of workouts/diet

have tried tribulus and the likes.... can find me on bodyrecomposition/wannabebig forums so ive been around awhile usually on wbb but will of course keep a log here and elsewhere if you so choose.

[email protected]

bubba04

Awards
I am currently In my 3 week of a 12 week cylce of 1 test/Sledge test/ Superdrol/Insulin/Pgh cycle.... This is my 3rd cycle and I would like to test this product during PCT to bring me back to normal.....pct will prolly be 6 weeks....

[email protected]

Sex: Male 24 years old

Height: 5' 9"

Weight:207

Bodytype: 11% BF

Training experience:7 years - 2.5 hardcore

Training Schedule/Protocol: 6 day a week split

Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Chest/traps/calves
Wednesday Back
Thursday - Triceps/ abs
Friday - Shoulders/Traps/ Deadlifts
Saturday - Biceps/Calves

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:3 times a week ---cardio machine 20-30 minutes each time

Current supplements:Creaform, Glutaform, Insopro R, GXR Taurine, 1-test, Sledge test, Superdrol, Insulin, many vitamens/minerals/joint support....whey protein....casien protein

Current Diet: Running A Lean Bulker right now with high protein and lots of complex carbs .... low levels of fats and sugars....lots of lean turkey....eggs whites...tuna
Short Term Goal: get up to 220 by december

Long Term Goal: get to a contest weight of 225

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None
Supplement history:Tribosent, Tribex, ZMA, Bulk Tribulus, Optimumn Nutrition Tribulus...creatine, CEE, L arginine, .... 1-test Cyp, 4 ad Cyp, HCG, Methy D, Superdrol, M1t,...

biggjohn

Banned
Awards

Sex: M

Height:6ft 0inch

Weight:186Lbs

Bodytype:Endo, ~10% BF

Training experience:15 years, last 5 have been more serious

Training Schedule/Protocol:

sunday-thursday, 2 days off
Chest
Legs
Back/bi's
Shoulders/abs
Tri's/bi's

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
1-2 45 min low intensity in the AM on an empty stomach

Current supplements: WPI, WPC, Micellar Casien, Fish oil, Lean Grean, NOW's Adam

Current Diet: Stepping up calories on my bulk, at approxiamately 300 cals above maintaince on my way to 500-700 cals above maintence

Short Term Goal: Reach 190 lbs by late sept

Long Term Goal: 210 -220 lbs by May 2006

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None, drinking and bb'ing don't mix

Supplement history:

Natural test boosters - Controlled labs Blue Rhino (I ran a log on bb.com), Biotest Tribex, Protein Factory Unleashed
Other standard supplements - Creatine, Glutamine, Arginine

I've ran a couple of logs on other sites but would love to do one here on AM.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI, I will pick people on Monday night so people have time to post if they are interested.

Shock133

Awards

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 225ish (avatar is pretty close to where I'm at.)

Bodytype: ectomorph

Training experience: Seriously been training for approximately 8 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 days on 1 day off. Thinking about going to your 4 day split tomorrow actually.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: No cardio

Current supplements: Cissus, cAMPHIBOLIC, multi vitamin, ZMA, N'Gorge, Fenugreek

Current Diet: Lean Bulk (300g Protein, 360g carbs, don't know fat intake..very healthy though and relatively low)

Short Term Goal: A lean bulk to around 235lbs.

Long Term Goal: A cut 240lbs.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Coumadin 2.5mg ED

Supplement history: Creatine, protein and multivitamin for years. Have done a couple PH cycles including my last which was Superdrol 30mg/day x 4 weeks and Max LMG 75mg/day x 6 weeks. I ended PCT approximately 2 weeks ago.

enimity

Awards
You know this must be fate, I was looking at this product. I am almost finished pct from an emax/max lmg cycle using ultra hotter and lean xtreme. The shut down was significant on cycle and is only slowly ramping up again.

I am looking to start another bulk In a week or so when I finish pct. I have allready revamped my diet and begun the diet allready so I can honestly review a natural test booster supp. I have always found it damn near impossible to put on weight easily being an extreme ectomorph and would like to not rely on prohormones.

Basically I will do a very strict and honest review. The only thing I will change in my routine is the fenotest and I can post daily if need be. If this works for me then I'll wager it will work for anyone.

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 165

Bodytype: ectomorph

Training experience: Training 7 years, seriously 1 year.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 2 days on,1off using max-ot at the moment

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: No cardio

Current supplements: flax oil/fishoil, xtend, cre ethyl thunder, protein isolate/concentrates, multivitamin, milk thistle also 1 more week of ultra hotter/lean xtreme

Current Diet: Lean Bulk roughly 3800-4000 cals,130f, 440c, 260p

Short Term Goal: aiming for 170lbs.

Long Term Goal: Ideally 176lbs 10-12%bf

Prescription/Recreational drugs: -

Supplement history: All sorts of creatines, cex, cee, v12, CET,various mono's. Tried test boosters like 6oxo, optimum tribulus, zma for a while with no noticable results. Transform,body octane, ala, bulk bcaa's and a few other things I cant think of right now.

2 cycles so far
1 ad300mg/4ad300mg for 4weeks
20mg emax/50mgmax lmg 5 weeks

I I'm not begging for free supps here money's not the problem but having people relying on me to do a honest review I feel will keep me motivated and allow me to get the most out of it.

Anyway I'll throw in a pic for shits and giggles, lighting sucks but its recent.

Attachments

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ive started my pct here after just finishing up the last of my e max

Please post your

Sex: m

Height: 6'3

Weight: 222

Bodytype: mesomporph

Training experience: 6 yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 days a week dc style mt rf split

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: wed light cardio. football games weekends ( semi pro football)

Current supplements: ergomax lmg ( just finished max lmg) protein cee aee bulk amino's milk thistle CM taurine EFA's

Current Diet: bulk high protein

Short Term Goal: maintian 225lb weight increase strength

Long Term Goal: 240lbs by next football season

Prescription/Recreational drugs: n/a

Supplement history: everything from AAS to bulgarin trib and in between. PCT consisted of. hcg nolva clomid arm. dex to more "legal" rebound xt novedex by gaspari nutrition. albuterol and clenbuterol

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My info!

Sex: Sure, get me drunk first.. Wait, I meant Male.. :)

Height: 5'-9"

Weight: 197

Bodytype: meso/endo, gain easy but can get doughy

Training experience: 16 years training, first 5 powerlifting

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 days/wk

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: What's cardio?

Current supplements: CEE, R-ala, fish/flax oils

Current Diet: Lean bulk, high protein/low gi carbs/efa's

Short Term Goal: Show the ol' washboard

Long Term Goal: Stay lean while gaining, can't seem to hit 200 without being 9%bf

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Metformin (type2 diabetic)

I may buy some anyway, I planned to do a review in the supps forum on this product like I've done afew others.. :ntome:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
good questions since i have 3 brand new full bottles of activate here :)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
How do you reckon this would stack up with the likes of ATD and/or ActivaTe, D?
Hard to say right now because I haven't seen any hard numbers or feedback yet. Hopefully will get a good idea of FenoTest's potency soon.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height:6'3

Weight: 214

Bodytype: ecto

Training experience: endurance athlete turned on by body redesign

Training Schedule/Protocol:4-day split, looking to keep if not add to my strength gains

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3x per week, 20 minutes at 75% mhr

Current supplements: Just entering PCt from SD/Prostandzol cycle, DHEA, 7-oh, UHer; No-Xplode

Current Diet: 45% carbs, 30% protein, 25% fats ; carb amout due to SD effect on my blood sugar levels

Short Term Goal: Maintain gains from cycle, help boost the boys, overall positive health

Long Term Goal: Be big, big strong, live long

Prescription/Recreational drugs: NA,thank God!

Supplement history: Just about everything under the sun. favorite companies to deal with are DS, Nutra

Thank you for your consideration.

Motiv8er

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got that right! :nutkick:

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Biggjohn, Shock133, Bigpetefox please PM me our addresses.

To those I didn't choose, I was trying to limit the number of people who were doing PCT, so I had to go with the people who weren't coming off of a cycle. I'll keep you in mind for next time though :)

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I got everyone's addresses :)

Your bottles will be shipped out today. Thanks for participating in this test.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my bottle, I'll start on Monday (9/5/05) and post my findings every 12 days or so.. :thumbsup:

Shock133

Awards
Same for me. I received my bottle and will be starting on Monday Sept. 5th. I'll post weekly since this bottle should last one month.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i will be wathcing this like flies on ****

vvery curious to see this stuff

make the logs detailed as possible please

Shock133

Awards
End of week 1

Introduction:

I was one of the testers chosen by Derek a couple weeks ago to test Fenotest by Scivation. This is my first update and there will be subsequent updates every week until the end of the 4th week. All of my updates are candid and unbiased. I have no affiliation with Scivation whatsoever.

Supplements I was taking and am continuing to take during my Fenotest test are as follows: Multi Vitamin, N'Gorge, Cissus RX, cAMPHIBOLIC, Fenugreek and ZMA. All of these supplements are taken at the recommended dosages including the Fenotest (4 caps/day).

My workout is the same 4 day split Derek has used in the past or is currently using. I have attached his Word document that includes the workout.

As well, I started a lean bulking diet at the beginning of this supplement test. My macro breakdown follows below. All of my carbohydrates consumed are low GI carbs and the fats are healthy fats. All food is eaten during 6 meals throughout the day with 25g of protein during my workout in a drink.

Stats:

Time Lifting: 8 years
Weight at start of week 1: 218.2lbs.
Fat % before: Take a look at photos in sig
Weight at end of week 1: 221.8lbs.

Calories/day: 4000
Carbs/day: 530g
Protein/day: 370g
Fat/day: 60g

Objective Observations: An unmistakeable immense libido increase was felt from the second day forward. A muscle hardening effect was also observed. No appreciable fat mass was gained during this period. A lean body mass increase was observed. No increase in acne. Strength has increased steadily each workout but this may be due to the new workout.

Conclusion: All of the tell tale signs of an increase in testosterone production are present. Fenotest has delivered as promised and is working at the recommended dose.

If there are any questions about my first week I will be happy to answer them as best as I can. Now, onto week 2.

Last edited:
Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Awesome update Shock and nice training program ;)

Shock133

Awards
Week 2 update

Introduction:

This is my update for week 2 of my Fenotest review. My diet, workout and supplementation have stayed the same with one exception, which I will get to towards the end.

Stats:

Weight at end of week 2: 222.8lbs.

Objective Observations: The increased libido effects are still very noticeable. A muscle hardening effect continued to be observed. No appreciable fat mass was gained during this period. A lean body mass increase was observed. There was a slight increase in acne. Strength has increased steadily each workout.

Ok, the bad news. I have had a gyno flare-up. It's extremely noticeable in my right nipple with a nodule underneath. My nipple has been very sensitive starting about 5 days ago and lactation is present when squeezed. I immediately started Nolvadex at 40mg/day and now will continue with Rebound XT. It seems to be subsiding somewhat. I will continue to stay on Rebound XT for the remainder of this test and possibly a few weeks after. Another option is Raloxifene but CNW is down at the moment. I will keep you updated.

Conclusion: The positive effects are still present and I think this is a fantastic supplement thus far. Just beware of the possible side effects. As well, I am assuming that these sides are from Fenotest since no other factors have changed from the start of this test.

If there are any questions about my second or first weeks I will be happy to answer them as best as I can. Now, onto week 3.

Shock133

Awards
Some good news. The gyno flare-up I had about a week ago has significantly reduced since the Nolva and Rebound administration. The nodule or gland behind the nipple has reduced in size....so I'm happy about that. I'm still continuing the Fenotest. I may possibly bump the Fenotest dose up to 6 pills/day while staying on Rebound XT 75mg/day. I would then probably run an extra couple of weeks with another bottle. We'll see.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
can you get gyno from fenotest? didn't think it was that kind of product, i guess i might need to read up some more.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go for the 6 caps dose, I'm on 6 a day and I like it! :thumbsup:

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading a few logs on this stuff I've jumped the gun and ordered a few bottles. I'm trying to stay away from illegal anabolics for awhile, if not for good, but miss the feeling of being "on". What kind of effect does this product have on things like mood, aggressiveness in the gym, etc. I've heard plenty of positive reports on items such as strength/weight gains and libido, but very little as far as general mood is concerned.

Shock133

Awards
After reading a few logs on this stuff I've jumped the gun and ordered a few bottles. I'm trying to stay away from illegal anabolics for awhile, if not for good, but miss the feeling of being "on". What kind of effect does this product have on things like mood, aggressiveness in the gym, etc. I've heard plenty of positive reports on items such as strength/weight gains and libido, but very little as far as general mood is concerned.
I can only speak for myself, obviously, but my mood is more aggressive and I have a slightly worse temper. I'm fairly good at keeping it in check and using it just for the gym but I can definitely tell a difference.

Shock133

Awards
can you get gyno from fenotest? didn't think it was that kind of product, i guess i might need to read up some more.
I would imagine anything that increases testosterone will increase your chances of side effects like gyno due to arotmatization. There is no mistaking the sensitivity and growth in the nipple area in my case. I'm trying to combat it and see if I can continue to reduce it.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
but this doesn't shut down test product so estrogen would not spike and gyno would be impossible, no?

isn't this product non hormonal?

im not the best with this stuff so if you wouldn't mind and make it a lengthy explaination so i know whats going on? thanks

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
but this doesn't shut down test product so estrogen would not spike and gyno would be impossible, no?

isn't this product non hormonal?

im not the best with this stuff so if you wouldn't mind and make it a lengthy explaination so i know whats going on? thanks
It does not shut down your natural test production, but rather increases it. An increase in test means there is more test that could be aromatized into estrogen. It could be that Shock is experiencing a very large increase in test and therefore an increase in estrogen levels, which could lead to gyno is those who are sensitive.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
It does not shut down your natural test production, but rather increases it. An increase in test means there is more test that could be aromatized into estrogen. It could be that Shock is experiencing a very large increase in test and therefore an increase in estrogen levels, which could lead to gyno is those who are sensitive.
ahh gotcha, thanks for the explaination.

Shock133

Awards
Week 3 update

Introduction:

This is my update for week 3 of my Fenotest review. My diet, workout and supplementation have stayed the same minus the supplements I've incorporated for reducing and combating gyno. I will be increasing the dosage of Fenotest to 6 pills/day for the remainder of the test.

Stats:

Weight at end of week 3: 223.4lbs.

Objective Observations: The increased libido effects are still very noticeable. A muscle hardening effect continued to be observed. A noticeable fat loss was observed. A lean body mass increase was observed. I've noticed strength gains continually through this test.

About the gyno that has come along with this supplement. It's still present so I'm increasing the Rebound XT to 100mg/day and will incorporate Nolvadex at 20mg/day again, once it arrives.

Conclusion: Obviously I still believe this supplement is very worthwhile. It's still giving me continuous strength and lean mass gains along with a noticeable fat loss. Even though the test is not complete I would highly recommend this product but, once again, be cautious of the sides. They can show up rather quickly.

Ok, on to week 4.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
damn, that a big RXT dose.

why did you increase that instead of hitting it with 40mg of nolva? and 50mg of RXT?

Shock133

Awards
damn, that a big RXT dose.

why did you increase that instead of hitting it with 40mg of nolva? and 50mg of RXT?
I started with 40mg of Nolva for a few days and then I boneheaded something. I left my Nolva up at my friends house in CT....not good. I started at that RXT dose because I read quite a few posts that people had more success with reducing gyno at 100mg as opposed to 75mg. I will probably continue with 20mg Nolva and 75-100mg of RXT. I'm going to give it a long term try as well since I can't have surgery for it as I'm on Coumadin at the moment. If at the end of my Coumadin regimen it's not gone I will have surgery. No biggie but it's annoying me right now. My Nolva hasn't showed up yet so that's irritating me. Anyway, there you have it.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
what would happen if you threw in some tribulus with the fenotest?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
what would happen if you threw in some tribulus with the fenotest?
I was stacking FUZE + Fenotest for a while and was seeing great results in regards to gaining lean mass while staying lean. My libido was CRAZY as well :numbered:

Shock133

Awards
Introduction:

This is the final update of my 4 week Fenotest review. I opted against bumping up to 6 caps/day due to the gyno condition acquired while on this supplement.

Stats:

Weight at end of week 4: 223.2lbs.

Objective Observations: The increased libido effects are still very noticeable. A muscle hardening effect continued to be observed. A noticeable fat loss was observed. A lean body mass increase was observed. I've noticed strength gains continually through this test.

Conclusion: Over the full course of this review I've continually noticed the postitive effects as stated above. I was suprised by having no bloat since I developed gyno, I imagine, due to the aromatization of the increased testosterone. I'm leaner now and more full than from the beginning of this test. 5lbs.+ of lean mass in 4 weeks isn't bad at all. I enjoyed my time on this supplement and will probably purchase it in the future for either a longer standalone cycle or to stack it with an androgen of choice. It has quite a few uses as I see it now.

Thank you Derek for letting me test this supplement. It performed as expected and was well worth the effort put into this review. I am going to try the 3 - 6 month gyno treatment with Raloxifene. I'll let people know how that goes too.

If I've forgotten anything or there are any questions I will be happy to answer them.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Introduction:

This is the final update of my 4 week Fenotest review. I opted against bumping up to 6 caps/day due to the gyno condition acquired while on this supplement.

Stats:

Weight at end of week 4: 223.2lbs.

Conclusion: Over the full course of this review I've continually noticed the postitive effects as stated above. I was suprised by having no bloat since I developed gyno, I imagine, due to the aromatization of the increased testosterone. I'm leaner now and more full than from the beginning of this test. 5lbs.+ of lean mass in 4 weeks isn't bad at all. I enjoyed my time on this supplement and will probably purchase it in the future for either a longer standalone cycle or to stack it with an androgen of choice. It has quite a few uses as I see it now.

Thank you Derek for letting me test this supplement. It performed as expected and was well worth the effort put into this review. I am going to try the 3 - 6 month gyno treatment with Raloxifene. I'll let people know how that goes too.

If I've forgotten anything or there are any questions I will be happy to answer them.
Thank you for doing the review Shock. Congrats on the gains!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 3 of fenotest, but I've already noticed some effects. The first 2 nights have contained very vivid dreams, and I've slept more deeply than normal. Whereas I typically wake up a few times during the evening, I've slept right through. I am noticing an improve in mood and energy levels thusfar which is a nice added bonus. Further to that, I've already noticed a marked increase in appetite. The amount of food that kept me well satiated previous to starting is already not nearly enough, and I'm nearly always hungry now. With Canadian Thanksgiving coming up this weekend, I'll put the appetite boost to good use.