Glad to have SciVation here - Products I'd love to have SciVation make

H

hyoogeness

Awards
I was gonna e-mail Mark about this, but maybe we could get some more input on this:

I was looking through SciVation and Primaforce's product line, and it's amazing. Both the variety and price on the more simple items is great - labeling/marketing is better than most, and their lab tests make them a company I'd want to produce all my supplements. With that in mind, for those who DO want SciVation to come out with more products they use (either appealing to some's OCD nature of wanting products from one brand or *really* liking SciVation/Primaforce products - both reasons of mine), what about these products?

- Multivitamin, with no unnecessarily excessive amounts of vitamins
- Calcium
- Fish Oil or an Oil Blend
- Hoodia
- Casein product (nighttime shakes)
- Carb product (I prefer dextrose for pre-workout)
- Carb + Protein product for pre/post-workout

I buy most other supplements from your two companies but the above products, which I'd buy from you otherwise.

Hopefully people can add to the list what they'd like SciVation/Primaforce to carry and/or comment on what might/might not work as viable supplements to carry.

D

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was gonna e-mail Mark about this, but maybe we could get some more input on this:

I was looking through SciVation and Primaforce's product line, and it's amazing. Both the variety and price on the more simple items is great - labeling/marketing is better than most, and their lab tests make them a company I'd want to produce all my supplements. With that in mind, for those who DO want SciVation to come out with more products they use (either appealing to some's OCD nature of wanting products from one brand or *really* liking SciVation/Primaforce products - both reasons of mine), what about these products?

- Calcium
- Hoodia

I buy most other supplements from your two companies but the above products, which I'd buy from you otherwise.

Hopefully people can add to the list what they'd like SciVation/Primaforce to carry and/or comment on what might/might not work as viable supplements to carry.
Instead of crap dextrose add some low-GI Carbs and I'd definately use it when I'm in a pinch

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

- Calcium
- Hoodia

Launching ANY product takes a significant amount of capital. With that said, I will go one by one and tell you our plans for the products you've mentioned. I will also be honest and tell you when we won't do it just because the market is too small and it isn't worth the investment.

Coming in the future. I expect 3-6 months for this one.

- Calcium

No margins or money in it. Too much mainstream competition.

We have two ADVANCED and AMAZING blends on the way. Keep and eye out, we won't disappoint.

- Hoodia

Covered by patent and to be honest, I like the effects of Syneburn better.

I am happy having one protein product. This is not our focus right now and the casein market is relatively small.

Primaforce carbs are a possibility in the future. Not a priority right now.

Very small market for this type of product.

Thanks for the interest and suggestions!

H

hyoogeness

Awards
I'm psyched about the multivitamin and the 2 blends - and I forgot about the hoodia patent, but yeah syneburn and 5-htp are solid too. (PrimaForce Carbs would be sweet)

Any chance you'll let us know any other products you're considering/developing? :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
why not give us somethign we really need..with all the creatine products out there why not market a transport to take advantage of it..u can even make a bitter flavor for all the cee products..like a cranberry flavor...give us a tmg,taurine ,bcca,glucconate and glyco mix with a few other goodies except arginin..its so cheap too u can add that on ur own..

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Why not put out a higher pill count Lean Green?

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
As important as multivits are, there is really no need for ANOTHER company to release ANOTHER one. Too much competition elsewhere! Please save your time/money and dont come out with a multi Scivation... Just my two cents