Fenotest

BG5150

Awards
I recently got a supply of Fenotest. Has anyone here had experience with this product?

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I think it just recently came out so I'm guessing feedback is sparse ATM.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recently got a supply of Fenotest. Has anyone here had experience with this product?
Reports have been very promising so far with most experiencing a HUGE bump in libido and nice lean mass gains. One guy claimed 7 pounds in one week, but the variables involved make me negate that as one really lucky individual. This guy isn't a "placebo-head" though.

With that said, I like Fenotest better than any hormone I have ever tried and the sexual effects are VERY nice.

Would you mind keeping a log about your experiences?

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What about running this stuff on cycle as a sort of HCG replacement?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
What about running this stuff on cycle as a sort of HCG replacement?
I doubt it would work as a HCG replacement during a cycle. HCG mimicks LH and acts directly on the testicles while FenoTest works through the HPA pathway, which will be under negative feedback due to the endogenous hormones added during the cycle. FenoTest may work to help boost libido during a cycle, but I certainly wouldn't count on it to keep your natural test production functioning optimally.

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 10 of 2 caps twice a day (pre directions), nothing so far.

In comparison, when I used Fuze (per directions on bottle) it kicked in at day 5.