Welcome Scivation!

  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Southwest Florida
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Rep Power
    7016

    Welcome Scivation!


    I would like to welcome Scivation to the AM family. Many people are already aware of this company and its quality so I proud to welcome them to the board.


    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  2. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Awesome, welcome....Neurostim kicks ass
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    middle earth
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Rep Power
    2803

    Welcome Marc!!!

    Great guy, great line, great board....looks like you'll fit right in
    •   
       

  4. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    590

    Thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone every has any questions or comments regarding our products or bodybuilding in general, I will do my best to answer them. Anabolic Minds is a great forum and I can't wait to get this subforum rockin'!
  5. Registered User
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bermuda
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Power
    2267

    Welcome guys.
    When are we going to see some Fenotest logs?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Scivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    538

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    Welcome guys.
    When are we going to see some Fenotest logs?
    Let's do it.

    BEAST will announce it tonight!
  7. Banned
    goyard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    0

    awesome, welcome, u along with ds, are my favorite supp companys. I was anxiously awaiting the day you boys got on board.
  8. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    Guest
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    Hey guys, I just wanna welcome Scivation/Primaforce! This board is literally getting better by the day! I have spoken with Marc personally and to say that he is a great guy is an understatement! He was kind, smart, and seemed to care about my concerns as a customer! He took time out of his busy schedule to chat with me for a rather lengthy amount of time and Marc I say thank you! He also provided me with some Substance WPI watermelon for me and my girlfriend and needless to say I have continued to buy more of this product as well as a bunch of the other products they have available! Beast is also a great guy as he helped me out with a diet that was kick ass! I started dropping fat like a crackhead on Clen! I actually still have to give a review of what Beast and what Loki did for me (I didn't forget) but to have him as a rep says a lot about Marc and that he has an eye for talent! Ok, enough butt kissing but just glad to see ANOTHER great company join our family NutraPlanet, Designer Supps, Scivation, IBE Labs, USP labs, and CNW amongst others we don't need to go anywhere else but Anabolic minds! Hey Marc, look for a PM over the next day or two!
  9. Gold Member
    shootmeagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    360

    Welcome BIG TIME!

    Scivation has some quality products and has always responded to questions about products, etc.; something I, as a product purchaser, appreciate.

    A good add to the AM fam.

  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Scivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    538

    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiaK1027
    Hey guys, I just wanna welcome Scivation/Primaforce! This board is literally getting better by the day! I have spoken with Marc personally and to say that he is a great guy is an understatement! He was kind, smart, and seemed to care about my concerns as a customer! He took time out of his busy schedule to chat with me for a rather lengthy amount of time and Marc I say thank you! He also provided me with some Substance WPI watermelon for me and my girlfriend and needless to say I have continued to buy more of this product as well as a bunch of the other products they have available! Beast is also a great guy as he helped me out with a diet that was kick ass! I started dropping fat like a crackhead on Clen! I actually still have to give a review of what Beast and what Loki did for me (I didn't forget) but to have him as a rep says a lot about Marc and that he has an eye for talent! Ok, enough butt kissing but just glad to see ANOTHER great company join our family NutraPlanet, Designer Supps, Scivation, IBE Labs, USP labs, and CNW amongst others we don't need to go anywhere else but Anabolic minds! Hey Marc, look for a PM over the next day or two!
    We had one hell of an awesome conversation! Hit me up soon and we'll rap a bit.

    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
  11. Registered User
    dito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Alamosa, CO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    282

    Do I get a green name too?
  12. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    590

    Quote Originally Posted by dito
    Do I get a green name too?
    Not until you learn to behave, seriously. This isn't BB.com.
  13. Board Supporter
    GuardDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    317

    Holy Crap, this is awesome. Welcome guys.

    Just when I think AM has everything, it grows even more with great things.
  14. Registered User
    dito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Alamosa, CO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    282

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Not until you learn to behave, seriously. This isn't BB.com.
    heh? WTF?

    What's wrong with bb.com?
  15. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    590

    Quote Originally Posted by dito
    heh? WTF?

    What's wrong with bb.com?
    Dito you know I am just messing with you .

    Just an FYI to everyone, Dito is a Scivation/PrimaForce board rep and will be here to help answer your questions.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by dito
    heh? WTF?

    What's wrong with bb.com?
    Read and you'll figure it out. No bull**** here.

    Adams
  17. Registered User
    dito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Alamosa, CO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    282

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Dito you know I am just messing with you .

    Just an FYI to everyone, Dito is a Scivation/PrimaForce board rep and will be here to help answer your questions.

    Oh hehehe
  18. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Rep Power
    13066

    Wow I'm gone one day and there's another cool sponsor
  19. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    I love the BCAA product!

    Flavoring is awesome results are better.

    ceosm
  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    HEY derek!Is the BCAA product a 2:1:1 ratio or a 4:2:2..lol
  21. Registered User
    PROVERBS 4:13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    148

    Marc, Derek, Dito,

    Nice to see your guys' subforum up and running here on AM.
  22. Registered User
    dito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Alamosa, CO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    282

    Hiya Rubie

    Bobo make me green already!! Help me to love you
  23. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    590

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    HEY derek!Is the BCAA product a 2:1:1 ratio or a 4:2:2..lol
    6:3:3!
  24. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Marklar
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2845

    Why not go insane on it and go 18:9:9



  25. "He's not human!"
    Board Sponsor
    Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    590

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Why not go insane on it and go 18:9:9



    Now that is just crazy!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Scivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    538

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_aka_Beast
    Now that is just crazy!
    Too much anabolism for one man to handle!
  27. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    1189

    Oh it was about time! I really couldnt stand to catch ya on BB com, Marc
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcome to Jonblaze639 as a new addition to our mod team!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:05 AM
  2. I just want to say WELCOME to all the new members!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 12:34 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:12 AM
  4. Just wanted to tell ctg welcome
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2002, 01:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in