Welcome Scivation!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome Scivation to the AM family. Many people are already aware of this company and its quality so I proud to welcome them to the board.

:dance:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, welcome....Neurostim kicks ass :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome Marc!!!

Great guy, great line, great board....looks like you'll fit right in :cheers:

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the warm welcome. If anyone every has any questions or comments regarding our products or bodybuilding in general, I will do my best to answer them. Anabolic Minds is a great forum and I can't wait to get this subforum rockin'!:djparty:

size

Awards
  • Established
Welcome guys.
When are we going to see some Fenotest logs?

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome, welcome, u along with ds, are my favorite supp companys. I was anxiously awaiting the day you boys got on board.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey guys, I just wanna welcome Scivation/Primaforce! This board is literally getting better by the day! I have spoken with Marc personally and to say that he is a great guy is an understatement! He was kind, smart, and seemed to care about my concerns as a customer! He took time out of his busy schedule to chat with me for a rather lengthy amount of time and Marc I say thank you! He also provided me with some Substance WPI watermelon for me and my girlfriend and needless to say I have continued to buy more of this product as well as a bunch of the other products they have available! Beast is also a great guy as he helped me out with a diet that was kick ass! I started dropping fat like a crackhead on Clen! I actually still have to give a review of what Beast and what Loki did for me (I didn't forget) but to have him as a rep says a lot about Marc and that he has an eye for talent! Ok, enough butt kissing but just glad to see ANOTHER great company join our family NutraPlanet, Designer Supps, Scivation, IBE Labs, USP labs, and CNW amongst others we don't need to go anywhere else but Anabolic minds! Hey Marc, look for a PM over the next day or two!

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Welcome BIG TIME!

Scivation has some quality products and has always responded to questions about products, etc.; something I, as a product purchaser, appreciate.

A good add to the AM fam.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanna welcome Scivation/Primaforce! This board is literally getting better by the day! I have spoken with Marc personally and to say that he is a great guy is an understatement! He was kind, smart, and seemed to care about my concerns as a customer! He took time out of his busy schedule to chat with me for a rather lengthy amount of time and Marc I say thank you! He also provided me with some Substance WPI watermelon for me and my girlfriend and needless to say I have continued to buy more of this product as well as a bunch of the other products they have available! Beast is also a great guy as he helped me out with a diet that was kick ass! I started dropping fat like a crackhead on Clen! I actually still have to give a review of what Beast and what Loki did for me (I didn't forget) but to have him as a rep says a lot about Marc and that he has an eye for talent! Ok, enough butt kissing but just glad to see ANOTHER great company join our family NutraPlanet, Designer Supps, Scivation, IBE Labs, USP labs, and CNW amongst others we don't need to go anywhere else but Anabolic minds! Hey Marc, look for a PM over the next day or two!
We had one hell of an awesome conversation! Hit me up soon and we'll rap a bit.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

GuardDog

GuardDog

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy Crap, this is awesome. Welcome guys.

Just when I think AM has everything, it grows even more with great things.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
heh? WTF?

What's wrong with bb.com?
Dito you know I am just messing with you :).

Just an FYI to everyone, Dito is a Scivation/PrimaForce board rep and will be here to help answer your questions.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm gone one day and there's another cool sponsor :head:

I love the BCAA product!

Flavoring is awesome results are better.

ceosm

PROVERBS 4:13

PROVERBS 4:13

Awards
Marc, Derek, Dito,

Nice to see your guys' subforum up and running here on AM. :thumbsup:

dito

Awards
  • Established
Hiya Rubie

Bobo make me green already!! Help me to love you :burger:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Why not go insane on it and go 18:9:9

:eek:

:lol:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Oh it was about time! I really couldnt stand to catch ya on BB com, Marc :)