Fierce vs. Launch

John33

Awards
Hello,

What is the difference between Fierce and Launch? Do you have a side-by-side comparison of the ingredients?

Thanks.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Not that i have tried launch but fierce is one of my favorite preworkouts on the market. Its great! Looking at launch's ingredients i would say it is an energy/stim product which may have similar effects to jacked, which is based on giving lots of energy but not as much pumps and streangth. (im nto saying their the same just a comparison) while fierce gives pumps, strength and energy but not as much energy as launch.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and I haven't tried Fierce, but Launch (powder), one of my top preWO's...has a good dose of 1,3 dim...and creatine nitrate...so energy & pumps, check!! Have read only good things about Fierce too...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Side by side comparison? Check Launch 4350:

Fierce!

Launch: 4.350gr active ingredients, including caffeine, 1,3d, other nootropics, and nitrates, so you have strong energy and focus, and extreme pumps.

Fierce: 14gr!! actives, including a full dose of creatine, nitrates, beta alanine, tyrosine, caffeine, other nootropics, other ergogenic ingredients, bring strength, endurance, pumps, focus, and energy.

Launch is heavier on the stims. Fierce is heavier on the ergogenic stuff. Both are awesome, it just depends on your needs/wants.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Fierce is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And yes I am dead serious. Nothing else LEGAL I have ever tried has given me the pumps I get on 2 scoops of fierce. If I could buy fierce in 50 pound buckets....i would!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Fierce is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And yes I am dead serious. Nothing else LEGAL I have ever tried has given me the pumps I get on 2 scoops of fierce. If I could buy fierce in 50 pound buckets....i would!
haha wow, i cant even handle 2 scoops of fierce.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
2 is where it's at bro. I've never done 3 though....

John33

Awards
Do you guys get a better pump on Launch or Fierce?

I have tried Fierce twice and was impressed. I have also tried Pump-Bol and was actually expecting to get a better pump and strength increase on Pump-Bol, but I got it from Fierce. So, clearly, Fierce is awesome, but I am just curious why it works better than Pump-Bol, any ideas?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys get a better pump on Launch or Fierce?

I have tried Fierce twice and was impressed. I have also tried Pump-Bol and was actually expecting to get a better pump and strength increase on Pump-Bol, but I got it from Fierce. So, clearly, Fierce is awesome, but I am just curious why it works better than Pump-Bol, any ideas?
Personally, Fierce, but that's just me.

Fierce pumps are better because it has, oh, around 4x the amount of nitrates.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the hardcore stimulant users, could you offer some comparisons on how these compare to some of the other big name products please?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
For the hardcore stimulant users, could you offer some comparisons on how these compare to some of the other big name products please?
Fierce was my first (tub) preworkout. afterwards i tried a number of others includeing labrada supercharge, ASGT, blackpowder, MP Assault, and a few others with geranuim-which i learnt my body doesnt handle well- based on reviews that i had read and that fierce didnt get much of a wrap.

fierce was by far the most effective one ive taken and i always found preworkouts lacking somthing comparitivly. Assault came close but I have to take 2 servings of assult to get the feeling of one serving of feirce. Assault also gives me achne. I recently started taking fierce again on the first serving (no break from other stims) felt the familier rush. Your results may vary but i love it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fine...fine...y'all have talked me into it, ya rat bahsturds...once I'm out of my preWO and the funds line up, I'll be picking up some Fierce to see how it compares to Launch & the rest...

ps, I hate you all.
:doh:

John33

Awards
Fine...fine...y'all have talked me into it, ya rat bahsturds...once I'm out of my preWO and the funds line up, I'll be picking up some Fierce to see how it compares to Launch & the rest...
Ask them for some samples. I did not want to buy the whole bottle until I tried it. After I tried it, I was impressed. I'm on the 5x5 program, so usually I do not get pumps, but on Fierce I got a huge and lasting pump after one set of 5 reps. I was like, "Wait a minute, what is going here?" Very impressive! Oh, and I am on a low-carb diet of sorts. I get my crabs only from vegetables, which is not exactly an optimal environment for pumps.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
John, I am not 100% certain, but my guess is Fierce and Launch do have around 1gr creatine nitrate each per serving. Great Fierce feedback, btw.

But I don't care where you get your crabs from, that's just sick. :p lol

Schizm, shoot me your address, I'll see if I can get some samples to you.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ask them for some samples. I did not want to buy the whole bottle until I tried it. After I tried it, I was impressed. I'm on the 5x5 program, so usually I do not get pumps, but on Fierce I got a huge and lasting pump after one set of 5 reps. I was like, "Wait a minute, what is going here?" Very impressive! Oh, and I am on a low-carb diet of sorts. I get my crabs only from vegetables, which is not exactly an optimal environment for pumps.
Very nice, John!

John, I am not 100% certain, but my guess is Fierce and Launch do have around 1gr creatine nitrate each per serving. Great Fierce feedback, btw.

But I don't care where you get your crabs from, that's just sick. :p lol

Schizm, shoot me your address, I'll see if I can get some samples to you.
Hehe, crabs....D'oh!

Poison, Cool man :) ...pm incoming...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Whats the word on nutra carrying fierce again?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will do my part, but do me a favor and ask in nutra's forum. :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I will do my part, but do me a favor and ask in nutra's forum. :)
I asked about 5 weeks ago, no luck yet. Maybee we need some more requests.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. I have looked at this thread before and there was no review on Launch or N2KTS which is what I would compare it to.

Also, his review of Fierce is very good but he puts it in the low stimulant category and I would be looking for something in the high stimulant category.

Samples in the UK, do AS still supply them? I have some of my articles featured on their website.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I have looked at this thread before and there was no review on Launch or N2KTS which is what I would compare it to.

Also, his review of Fierce is very good but he puts it in the low stimulant category and I would be looking for something in the high stimulant category.

Samples in the UK, do AS still supply them? I have some of my articles featured on their website.
Try Launch caplets (not 4350, the powder). It's STRONG.

John33

Awards
Try Launch caplets (not 4350, the powder). It's STRONG.
I had no idea it is also available in caplets. So the Launch powder and the caplets have been formulated differently?

John33

Awards
Yes. :D Shoot me your address.
I just sent you a PM with my mailing address. If you can, feel free to include some Fierce samples as well. Some guys at the gym were begging me to give them some samples, but I do have any samples left. Thanks!