LAUNCH Full Impact 4350 :: Unleash Your Fury :: Information & F.A.Q.

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
[size=+5]:: S.A.N. LAUNCH FULL IMPACT 4350 ::[/size]

[size=+1]
LAUNCH Your Intensity Into the Eye of a Hurricane!
Category 5

Deliver a Wrath of 220 Mile Per Hour Intensity and Annihilation!

Like a Category 5 Hurricane you tear through the gym unleashing 220 MPH of extreme fury. A terrain-altering assault -- uprooting, overwhelming, and forcefully conquering every piece of steel rubble that crosses your path. No piece of scrap-metal escapes the brutal ferocity of your wrath. The landscape -- permanently tattooed with the remnants of your devastation!

Dominate the Steel – Unleash Your Fury

That’s how serious muscle is built. That’s how fat is destroyed. Few are willing to cross that line in the sand. YOU are! They haven’t got it. YOU do! They run, hide and step back. YOU rush in!

Elite Athletes Around the World Turn to SAN for an Unmatched Advantage Leaving Their Opponents Cowering in Fear

Unleash Category 5 Terror and Destruction with LAUNCH FULL IMPACT 4350 by SAN! It Builds Muscle, Amplifies Intensity and Wrecks Havoc on Fat

LAUNCH FULL IMPACT 4350 by SAN combined with your steel-twisting determination will turn your workouts into an unstoppable category 5 magnitude hurricane of physique-altering rage. You’ll LAUNCH an assault so intense and so laser focused, you’ll feel like you can literally… Burn a Hole Through Steel!

The amplified force of determination surges through you. Weights feel light in your hands. You out-match the iron’s failed attempt to defeat and humiliate you. YOU pummel the steel sense-less! Your muscles force to push harder. Your exertion cranks up – full throttle. You actually f-e-e-l the deepest, bone-crushing fibers contract under your siege! Rep after rep, set after set, your nostrils flair, your lungs swell and your heart pounds – you’re supercharged with energy and infused with nutrients as the conquest continues and the iron succumbs under your reign of terror! Muscle gets built…. fat gets destroyed. [/size]

[size=+3] Frequently Asked Questions[/size]​

[size=+2] What are the ingredients in LAUNCH 4350?[/size]

[size=+2] How should LAUNCH 4350 be used? [/size]
[size=+1] LAUNCH 4350 is an extremely powerful pre-workout formula and should only be used during workout days. Take 1 level scoop (6.05g) with 6-8ounces of cold water 30 minutes before your workout. DO NOT EXCEED 1 scoop per day. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take LAUNCH 4350 six hours before bedtime. [/size]​

[size=+2] What should I avoid while consuming LAUNCH 4350? [/size]
[size=+1] Avoid eating food within an hour after consuming LAUNCH 4350.Time L-Glutamine consumption to not coincide with your LAUNCH 4350 dose. Optimally space L-Glutamine supplementation at least 6-8 hours apart.

Do not stack LAUNCH 4350 with other pre-workout supplements, fat burners and/or caffeine containing beverages. Do not use ephedrine and/or yohimbine with LAUNCH 4350. [/size]​

[size=+2] How long does it take for LAUNCH 4350 to produce its effects? [/size]
[size=+1] Most LAUNCH 4350 users report noticeable energy, pronounced mental clarity and strength increasing effects within 15 minutes of taking the product. These effects tend to become increasingly more enhanced every few minutes thereafter reaching its full potential within 45 minutes of ingestion. [/size]​

[size=+2] How long will a tub of LAUNCH 4350 last me? [/size]
[size=+1] Since only one scoop is to be used a day, LAUNCH 4350 will last you 45 training sessions. The majority of people workout 4-5 days times a week, so 2-3 months. [/size]​

[size=+2] Should LAUNCH 4350 be cycled? [/size]
[size=+1] Due to the stimulant nature of LAUNCH 4350, and NO production, it is a good idea to cycle LAUNCH 4350. Caffeine over time will decrease in effects and will blunt the CNS response, and NO has a radical capability. [/size]​

[size=+2] Is there enough creatine in LAUNCH 4350 to receive its full effects? [/size]
[size=+1] LAUNCH 4350 uses creatine nitrate in order to primarily reap the benefits from vasodilation and muscle endurance, this leaves the option for those who do not prefer the water retention effect from creatine. If the user would like to have the full benefits of creatine, an inexpensive option such as PERFORMANCE CREATINE (micronized creatine monohydrate) can be added in a post-workout setting. [/size]​

[size=+2] How much will LAUNCH 4350 cost and when will it be available? [/size]
[size=+1] The MSRP is $46.95, however at e-tailers it should be anywhere from 26-34 dollars. [/size]​

[size=+2] Can I take anything else with LAUNCH 4350? [/size]
[size=+1] There are several products that can be used intra-workout depending on the goal of the individual. BCAA PRO 5000 is an excellent addition when someone is following a calorie deficient diet and wants to improve recovery & lean body mass retention. ELEMENT can be used when the individual’s goals are for performance and adding lean body mass.

For a post-workout setting PLATINUM ISOLATE SUPREME can be used to keep the protein intake high while having zero calories come from fat and sugar. MYOJUICED is for those who are looking to add muscle and having a mix of slow and fast digesting nutrients.

There are other products that LAUNCH 4350 can be stacked with, such as MYOTEST, T2 XTREME, INFUSION, however such stacks are optional. [/size]​

[size=+2] Does LAUNCH 4350 replace any portion of nutrition or training? [/size]
[size=+1] Absolutely not. LAUNCH 4350 is an adjunct to a proper program, but does not compensate or replace any diet/training. [/size]​

[size=+2] I have a medical condition, or take a regular medication. Does this affect usage? [/size]
[size=+1] Anyone who will use LAUNCH 4350 should not be on medication, or have any known medical conditions. For general usage, consult with a physician prior to starting any supplementation program. Observe and follow all warnings printed on the container. [/size]​

[size=+2] I currently participate in a professional sport and would like to know if LAUNCH 4350 has any banned ingredients. Can I take use it? [/size]
[size=+1] Anyone who will use LAUNCH 4350 should first check with their sport organization in order to clear the use of this product. This product may contain ingredients banned by certain sports organizations. User assumes all risks, liabilities or consequences in respect to testing. [/size]​

[size=+2] I have more questions, who should I talk to? [/size]
[size=+1] Register at our exclusive SAN forum and post directly your question on our SAN forum.
Contact one of our reps on this forum.
*cxm
*michael3435
*poison​
[/size]​

As always all S.A.N. products are produced under GMP standards to the high level of S.A.N. Nutrition's Quality Control. Each lot is additionally tested via HPLC analysis for purity and consistency.​

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established

We still have the tablet form available and will continue to carry it. :dance:
awesome news. got two tubs after trying a sample at the 2010 arnold. is the powder form already released or not yet? interested at giving it a go

NavyMuscle29

Awards
Now this looks like a promising product. The nutritional profile is impressive... any chance we can get amounts of each ingredient listed?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Wild. Im interested in picking it up... like today. But here's my question: I wanna put it into my preworkout shake (upon awakening) but you're suggesting not to have food before hand. Is two scoops of whey and some sesame seed oil really gonna put it off track?

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
awesome news. got two tubs after trying a sample at the 2010 arnold. is the powder form already released or not yet? interested at giving it a go
The powder form has been released but it's slightly different compared to the tablets.

Now this looks like a promising product. The nutritional profile is impressive... any chance we can get amounts of each ingredient listed?
Sorry we cannot disclose the ingredients amounts. :eek:uch:

Wild. Im interested in picking it up... like today. But here's my question: I wanna put it into my preworkout shake (upon awakening) but you're suggesting not to have food before hand. Is two scoops of whey and some sesame seed oil really gonna put it off track?
I would suggest taking it on an empty stomach and then about 30 minutes later take your pre-workout shake. The whey and sesame seed oil will affect the intensity of the effects.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have this by weeks end!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop is not enough for this stim junkie so 2 scoops will be going down tomorrow.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP needs to get this added to the store pronto! Should have been the first addition....ball = dropped :(

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP needs to get this added to the store pronto! Should have been the first addition....ball = dropped :(
I agree! Ask for it, and they'll probably do it.

biopole

Awards
the tablet version has a huge stim effect. So much that you can not take a full dose without wanting to tackle a tree. Just for comparison the pre workout products that i have tried include the following :
jacked
superpump
white flood
noxplode
myoshock
assault
lit up
rpm
pre surge= another great one for energy and focus
muscle primer
juggernaut
and several others that i can not remember.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, NP is so letting me down with not having launch up for sale yet.... :(

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
y-u-no-template1.jpg

Would have posted in the NP section, but they dun turned off their pic posting a-bill-a-tees...