FIERCE :: Heart of a lion! :: Information & F.A.Q.

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
[SIZE=+3]S.A.N. Fierce :: Updated Information/F.A.Q.
[/SIZE]

HEART OF A LION!!
Tired of forever-lasting strength plateaus?
Fed up with sub-par performance and endurance?
Frustrated with a mediocre physique that seems to stop responding to all of your efforts?

Don't despair, Fierce just arrived to save the day and it's ready to rock your world.

In a world of compromise this isn't one. Get ahead while you can. Stop wasting another day. Harness Fierce's unbreakable power with your first dose and destroy and evaporate any and all barriers that have been eluding you. Don't delay, its time to unleash the animal within.

This is what its all about. If you are looking for thunder and lightning, then Fierce is your ultimate answer. Oh yeah... You've probably heard or possibly read about it somewhere.

The feeling of invincibility....unlimited lion strength and explosive cheetah performance. Three qualities we would love to possess.

Workouts that are more intense, relentless and record breaking every time you hit the gym, 365 days of the year. It is up to you to make the move and finally perform at ultimate perfection. Squashing your most agonizing plateaus has never been easier- when Fierce is rushing through your veins.

GET READY TO FEEL THE POWER!!!

Product Highlights:

• Enhanced glycogen storage and vascularity.*
  • Sustained whole body pumps.*
  • Enhanced performance that keeps on giving no matter what the situation calls for.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
[size=+2]
Our excellent all-in-one preworkout product has improved and changed in the following ways:
[/size]
[size=+1]
1) We have removed CEE and have replaced it with Creatine Nitrate.

2) Betaine Anhydrous, Glycocyamine and Guanidinopropionic Acid(3-GPA) have been removed.​

3) The Neuro Substrates blend has increased from 3.8 grams to 4.8 grams.

4) Finally the Cell Hydration Matrix has also increased from 4 grams to 4.8 grams.
[/size]

[size=+2]NEW Label [/size]

[size=+2]OLD Label [/size]

[SIZE=+1]Frequently Asked Questions:[/SIZE]

Q. How should Fierce be used?
Fierce is a workout formula, designed to give the user all the aspects of a product they need, with nothing they don't. Unlike many formulas, Fierce is a complete all-in-one product that can easily be used as a single product solution for users. Fierce can either be taken once or twice per day depending on the user.​
For one serving per day, consume one serving of Fierce before working out. If you work out in the evening, consume Fierce no later than 6 hours before sleeping.
For two servings per day, consume one serving of Fierce in the morning, and one before working out. If you work out in the morning, then do one serving preworkout, and one in the early afternoon.​

Q. How long will a tub of Fierce last me?
This depends entirely on how many doses you take per day. For someone using one serving per day, a single tub of Fierce will last 50 days. For someone consuming 2 servings every day, a single tub will last 25 days. Many users will find that they only require one serving per day to achieve the effects that they want.​

Q. Does Fierce replace any part of my nutrition, training, or cardio?
In no way will Fierce, or any other supplement, replace any aspect of these three. Fierce provides the conditions to push yourself longer, harder, and stronger than you otherwise may, however it will not deliver a miracle. Only hard work in and out of the gym produces results, of which Fierce brings a new level.​

Q. What should I avoid while consuming Fierce?

Avoid consuming large amounts of caffeine while using Fierce. Due to the stimulant nature of Fierce, the provided energy will be enough for most users of stimulants such as caffeine.​

Q. Should Fierce be cycled?
Due to the stimulant nature of Fierce, and NO production, it is a good idea to cycle Fierce. Caffeine over time will decrease in effects and will blunt the CNS response, and NO has a radical capability. It would also make sense to use antioxidant products, such as R-ALA/Na-R-ALA/K-R-ALA, and Green Tea Extract, both which are relatively inexpensive and known for their health benefits.​

Q. Do I need anything else with Fierce?
Fierce is designed to be a complete solution, so no. For those who extensively use NO products (Fierce does have a NO component), an antioxidant such as green tea would not be a bad idea, however is not vital. Fierce does not require any external creatine, NO, or stimulant products to be effective. There are other products that Fierce can be stacked with, such as V12 HP844 to enhance effects, however such stacks are optional.​

Q. What does Fierce cost?

Most online retailers should have it between 34-38 dollars.

Q. What flavors are available?

We currently offer tangy orange and wild cherry.​
[size=+1]
Purchase FIERCE today. Visit www.sann.net today for more information.

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of the S.A.N. reps via pm or post them here.
  • cxm
  • poison
  • michael3435
-Check out our FIERCE page for reviews, testimonials, information and more!

-Visit our website and join our forum for hot specials, updates and post any questions you might have.
[/size]

*****As always all S.A.N. products are produced under GMP standards to the high level of S.A.N. Nutrition's Quality Control. Each lot is additionally tested via HPLC analysis for purity and consistency.*****

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
No more glucocyamine- Dream come true! I loved fierce but after finding out that was in it i stopped using it. I will now start purchasing this again! Great work guys!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent! The new formula is VERY good, and though it is proprietary, it's broken down in such a way that you can see there are LARGE amounts of active ingredients.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Will fierce be featuring on Nutra soon? I'd really love to purchase it along side Pes Anabeta when it is released.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
San at nutra? Say it isn't so!! Just wait til those ninja monkeys hit up the warehouse stash of dr feel good and launch...your orders will go out before you press the order button. :D

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
We are working on it, there are two flavors as well Tangy Orange and Wild Cherry.....both are good!!! :banana:
Yeh, ive had wild cherry, i quite enjoyed it! I'll probably get one of both.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every SAN products I've ever tried, from 2001 or so on, has tasted great. The Wild Cherry Fierce tastes GREAT.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Fierce is the single greatest pre workout I've ever tried...hands down. I have NO idea why, I have tried every single one over the last 5 or 6 years or so that you can think of and not a single one touches fierce for me. I don't know what SAN is spiking it with, lol, but even the newer stuff that has come out since like assault and jack3d don't touch fierce for me.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another satisfied fierce user here...

wild cherry is the bomb. great product, SAN. i enjoyed it very much. would love to see this added to nutra's site.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fierce is the single greatest pre workout I've ever tried...hands down. I have NO idea why, I have tried every single one over the last 5 or 6 years or so that you can think of and not a single one touches fierce for me. I don't know what SAN is spiking it with, lol, but even the newer stuff that has come out since like assault and jack3d don't touch fierce for me.
another satisfied fierce user here...

wild cherry is the bomb. great product, SAN. i enjoyed it very much. would love to see this added to nutra's site.
Excellent, thank you guys! It is a well formulated, tasty product!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How strong is it stim wise?

Im thinking about adding it but Im running quite a bit of stims(for me) at the moment and I wouldnt want to add ANOTHER strong stim to my current stack. Beyond that the blend looks good.

Also how would you compare it Launch 4350(something I may will try when I cycle off the stims Im on now)?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
agreed. it doesn't get the love it deserves.
Agreed! It lasts so long aswell as you only need one scoop! I think its on the same level as a 3/4 scoop of assault. The major difference after assault and fierce for me is on fierce i swear i look bigger after taking it for three days! Nothing else has ever done that. And also when comparted to alot of other preworkouts... theres no DMAA, which is a plus in my book.

Im thinking about adding it but Im running quite a bit of stims(for me) at the moment and I wouldnt want to add ANOTHER strong stim to my current stack. Beyond that the blend looks good.

Also how would you compare it Launch 4350(something I may will try when I cycle off the stims Im on now)?
I havent had launch. Fierce used to get me fairly wired! it has a big warning on the back not to consume after 6pm. I think ive read some where there is 300mg/scoop.

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
agreed. it doesn't get the love it deserves.
I cannot agree with you more, it's a very good product that always delivers. :bigok:

Well in regards to the intensity, Launch 4350 has a stronger hit but it does not last as long. Fierce gives you a kick but it's a smoother and longer stimulant effect.

I like Fierce for my weightlifting and Launch 4350(powder) for my cardio. Launch 4350 really gets you zoned in and concentrated on the task at hand since cardio is repetitive for me.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I recently had to seek out a place to get my beloved fierce from, I thought it was discontinued because I could no longer find it at the places i usually order supps from. You guys should def try and get it on nutraplanet, that would be awesome :D

On another note, I know it's a prop blend, but I have always personally been curious as to how much caffeine is in it?

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
I recently had to seek out a place to get my beloved fierce from, I thought it was discontinued because I could no longer find it at the places i usually order supps from. You guys should def try and get it on nutraplanet, that would be awesome :D

On another note, I know it's a prop blend, but I have always personally been curious as to how much caffeine is in it?
Well I can give you my feedback, since I have been a stim junkie. I would that Fierce has around 225-300mg of caffeine. It's hard to guess any closer because the l-tyrosine enhances any basic caffeine dosage and is always one best ingredients to stack with.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Well I can give you my feedback, since I have been a stim junkie. I would that Fierce has around 225-300mg of caffeine. It's hard to guess any closer because the l-tyrosine enhances any basic caffeine dosage and is always one best ingredients to stack with.
Nice, im going to have to try adding acetel carnatine to fierce! i've found that when combined with caffeine (or preworkout), it takes my mental focus to another level. I wonder what it will be like with l-tyrosine!

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
FIERCE IS SOLD OUT GRRRRRRRRRR so pissed really was excited for a creatine nitrate product with no geranium!when will there be more in stock?! cuz i just screwed myself and went too vitamin shoppe and bought black powder cuz im a impatient moron and this stuff sucks my ass! complete waste!

11B_IRQ_VET

11B_IRQ_VET

Awards
when i put it in my cart it says in red this item is currently over sold this may delay ur delivery

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gawddamn it, I just negged you, ****ing forum software. sorry man. Can everyone rep this guy? Bottom line, Fierce is found many places on the net, if Nutra is out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arginine still? I figure they would drop it and replace it with gplc. Any comments?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The formula looks under dosed with some ingreadients and over dosed with others.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arginine still? I figure they would drop it and replace it with gplc. Any comments?
GPLC, because the studies on it were funded by the manufacturer, and 2 out of three studies by them showed little to no effect? IF SAN ever substituted something, I would want citrulline or agmatine. Not gplc. As for arginine and ornithine, both have more studies backing their use than gplc. Don't forget arginine helps prevent nitrate tolerance.

The formula looks under dosed with some ingreadients and over dosed with others.
You'll soon find out. ;) It's well dosed.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
does Fierce still come in Cherry? I can only seem to find orange

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It does, yes. Harass Nutra to carry it. ;)