Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Got mine thanks again guys
    How's it working for you?

2. Too late to join? I want IN!!!!!!!!!! ..please and thank you
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    How's it working for you?
    Amazing Been using a 3/4 scoop before work and the mood enhancement and energy are absolutely stellar. Im fairly stim tolerant and 1 full scoop was a bit to much (hands were a bit shaky)

4. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Amazing Been using a 3/4 scoop before work and the mood enhancement and energy are absolutely stellar. Im fairly stim tolerant and 1 full scoop was a bit to much (hands were a bit shaky)
    Awesome broski!! Keep us updated and let us know if you ever have any questions!

5. Started my morning off with 1 scoop of Radiate today before hitting up the gym. Sweat my balls off doing some fasted cardio today. Blew through 25 mins before I realized how long I was doing It for.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

6. I got my tub and samples yesterday. Thanks a bunch. No worries on the delay, I'm patient when it comes to free stuff. I'll try a half scoop tomorrow before some cardio and report back.

7. Thank the lord I only did a half scoop. So I tried this amount before a long 50 minute cardio session. The first half was HIIT and the second half was more steady state. I never really felt it "kick in". Part of that may be due to starting my workout just 20 minutes after taking it, normally I wait at least 30 min. It may also be due to a low dose.

The first thing I noticed was my heart rate. I wear a heart rate monitor more for motivation to see how high I can get it. It was consistently 5 beats higher. About 20 minutes in, I do kettle bell swings. This is was gets my heart rate up the most - normally low 150s. I saw it as high as 162. That was a little startling to me.

The second thing I noticed was the warming feeling. I never sweat a ton because I workout shirtless in my basement. I wasn't sweating crazily but did get the warming feeling and probably sweated a little more.

I also noticed the appetite suppression. The way I timed my meals, I should have been ready to pound a meal post workout. I was able to wait 1.5 hours for my next meal.

I finally noticed the stimulation starting to wear off about 5 hours after I took it. The energy was still really intense 2.5 hours after taking. I never really noticed any euphoria or tunnel vision, probably due to the low dose. A-Y hits me pretty hard and I could tell this has a ton in it. Because of this, I'm not going to go over 1/3 scoop for a while. When I use it as a pwo, I'll probably add in half a caffeine tab. I took a rounded 1/4 tsp this morning before work which is probably almost a 1/3 scoop. I got a slight energy boost and some good appetite suppression. I could still feel the effects of the A-Y in my chest. After drinking some liquids, I didn't need to eat breakfast until after 11 am. Today was an off day for me working out. For breakfast, it was 4 eggs and 2 slices fat free cheese. For lunch, it was a can of tuna and a head of broccoli with a little hummus. I don't see myself feeling too hungry until dinner.

Thanks for the tub. This is going to last me a LONG time and be great for my fasted workouts. It should make dieting a lot easier.

8. Quote Originally Posted by rodefeeh View Post
    Thank the lord I only did a half scoop. So I tried this amount before a long 50 minute cardio session. The first half was HIIT and the second half was more steady state. I never really felt it "kick in". Part of that may be due to starting my workout just 20 minutes after taking it, normally I wait at least 30 min. It may also be due to a low dose.

The first thing I noticed was my heart rate. I wear a heart rate monitor more for motivation to see how high I can get it. It was consistently 5 beats higher. About 20 minutes in, I do kettle bell swings. This is was gets my heart rate up the most - normally low 150s. I saw it as high as 162. That was a little startling to me.

The second thing I noticed was the warming feeling. I never sweat a ton because I workout shirtless in my basement. I wasn't sweating crazily but did get the warming feeling and probably sweated a little more.

I also noticed the appetite suppression. The way I timed my meals, I should have been ready to pound a meal post workout. I was able to wait 1.5 hours for my next meal.

I finally noticed the stimulation starting to wear off about 5 hours after I took it. The energy was still really intense 2.5 hours after taking. I never really noticed any euphoria or tunnel vision, probably due to the low dose. A-Y hits me pretty hard and I could tell this has a ton in it. Because of this, I'm not going to go over 1/3 scoop for a while. When I use it as a pwo, I'll probably add in half a caffeine tab. I took a rounded 1/4 tsp this morning before work which is probably almost a 1/3 scoop. I got a slight energy boost and some good appetite suppression. I could still feel the effects of the A-Y in my chest. After drinking some liquids, I didn't need to eat breakfast until after 11 am. Today was an off day for me working out. For breakfast, it was 4 eggs and 2 slices fat free cheese. For lunch, it was a can of tuna and a head of broccoli with a little hummus. I don't see myself feeling too hungry until dinner.

Thanks for the tub. This is going to last me a LONG time and be great for my fasted workouts. It should make dieting a lot easier.
    Thank you for the feedback brother! One of the things I love most about our product is the intense sweats I get with even half a scoop. Makes cardio fun for me haha! Looking forward to your thoughts and results down the road as you continue to take Radiate!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •