xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sometimes you just got to give something a whirl to gage how it works for certain programs and splits. In this case we are going to test the waters during the most fragile part of my training cycle, that's right kiddies PCT.

Right meow, I am weak. I have been intermittent fasting for the last 6 months. Getting close to my goals so I don't want to lose traction, if any thing I want to gain traction. Figuratively speaking of course. I plan to finish out my cut over the next month or so.

The plan: double dose Mass550 over the next 60 days.
My hopes: maintain my mass during a calorie deficit, while my hormones level out.

Making a long story short, I am recovering from a long session that involves among other things, trest deca. This is a long kinda drawn out post cycle, cause I didn't even start until 2 Weeks after my last im injection.

Let's see what lies ahead in the next few weeks as I report on, what, where, and when-If any thing happens from this newer Finaflex product.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morning of day three, nothing to report on other than I took a full dose yesterday and plan to go up to 3x2 today and finally 4x4 tomorrow.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this one. I did a Mass 550 run a few months ago and was pleasantly surprised at the results from a natty supp. I did 4 caps a day .... may have to give the double-dose protocol a try next. Currently cutting .... have a nice stockpile of other 'anablolics' I am holding onto until I get my bf% down but I have 3 bottles of mass550 on the way .... maybe I will see how they perform on a cut. I was planning on keeping them to run during PCT after my next cycle in a few months but I can always get more before then.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In. Let's see what's in store.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Got my goodies yesterday .... just had to open up a bottle of Mass 550 and pop a couple ;) Doing 2 doses of 2 a day thus far .... may ramp it up later ... we will see.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 3 per dose, the burps are kind of weird. Tomorrow 4 x 2 ... nothings to now other than I woke up with a strange back kink from sleeping heavy in a off position. Can't wait to get to the gym but for now work is my gym, still seem to be stayin lean.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I mad3 it to the gym finally.i felt oddly strong, considering I hurt my elbo again recently at work.
Sesh went well at four 4 caps pre gym, but damn those burps are rough. Anyhow if it becomes a problem I will cut back to 3x2.
Dont want my joints to start hurting any worse than they are. Scale weight is at 186. Thats after a heavy day of eating. I had a giant carne asada luch and a monster dinner for two with my lovely wife, and thdn followed that up with popcorn and two peanut butter sammiches 3 glasses of milk. Oh and a couple beers and a few glasses of wine for good measure. :439:

Warmed up on combo cardio machine 10 mins.
Further shoulder and chest warm ups on band machines:
Seated triceps press down 3 sets tempo 4 0 1
Machine bech 3 sets 4 0 1
Work sets:
1arm low pulley cross body flyes 3 sets each side 8 reps 25 lbs 4 0 1
Incline DB press 3 sets 8 reps 75 lbs 4 0 1
Low incline poliquin flyes 3 sets 8 reps 25 lbs 4 0 1
Low incline flyes regular grip 3 sets 8-10 reps 2 0 1
HS incline press 5 sets pyrimid up 8 reps 180ish lbs 4 0 1
Followed with a strip set
Seated flye machine 8 sets pyramid up 8 reps 150 lbs 4 0 1
Followed with a strip set

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those meals sound like my kinda meals. lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those meals sound like my kinda meals. lol
Serious. This diet they call intermitant fasting makes it possible. I find myself sometimes not eating my first meal until I get home from work, which is too long, but just trying to pack in 2500 or 3000 calories in a 8 hr Window is incredibly hard for me. I smash like 4-5 bowls of rice crispys per day with whole milk after I eat my face off all night.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha. I'm back on it too. Cramming 3K in a full day is cake, from 0600-2100. Cramming 2k in an 8 hour window can be tough.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 5 caps a day so far. 2 am 2 afternoon and 1 in the evening or post workout. Currently on a cut so I am curious how this will perform in that regard. Keeping protein intake high throughout ... 1 to 1.25g per pound of bodyweight. For me that is a ton of protein daily ;) 300g on the average. One week into this Mass 550 experiment and I have noticed more strength than usual on a cut in the gym and fuller muscles .... so far so good. This is my 3rd time running Mass 550 but my first time while eating at a deficit .... first 2 times at a caloric surplus it really shined.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I finihed up my nolva yesterday. So now I will drop the clomid to eod dosing at 25 mgs. That will continue for the entire mass550 run.
Chest day was decent, much like last week. Not any noticable strenkth but to be fair, I didnt seem to lose any.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Report incoming:

I have to give up the props to mass550. I am almost recovering as good now, 6 weeks into post cycle, as I was mid cycle. No seriously. I am not getting sore when I should be just wrecked.

Today was shoulders
I will readmit, I am really weak. That said I am not trying to be strong. My volume is mostly keeping my mass, but also not over doing it.
Like I said, im fragile, my tendons are sore and my fat levels are pretty low. So currently I'm rolling as follows:

10 min combo cardio machine to warm up.

Band machine military presses pyramid up 3 sets 4-0-1

Face pulls poliquin style 5 sets 10-12 reps 1-2-3

Gironda laterals 3 sets 8-10 reps 1-0-2

Machine laterals 3 sets 8-10 reps 2-0-2

Bent laterals DB 3 sets 8 reps 1-0-1

Machine military presses 5 sets 1-0-4

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Report incoming:

So the low calorie count at day time lets my body just cook off the fat. Im still melting. Not ready to stop just yet,dieting, but I feel good and the
progress is going forward. The vascularity and size are holding. I would have thought by now that I would have started to reverese gears and put on some fat.

starting to notice some acne on my back and shoulders. Hormonal imbalance is hard not to point at right now but I do seem to be recovering ok. So maybe mass has something to do with it, but certainly not pointing fingers.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Report incoming:

So the low calorie count at day time lets my body just cook off the fat. Im still melting. Not ready to stop just yet,dieting, but I feel good and the
progress is going forward. The vascularity and size are holding. I would have thought by now that I would have started to reverese gears and put on some fat.

starting to notice some acne on my back and shoulders. Hormonal imbalance is hard not to point at right now but I do seem to be recovering ok. So maybe mass has something to do with it, but certainly not pointing fingers.
Awesome !!!

MASS 550 is no joke . By far the best natty muscle building supp I have used yet. I too am on a cut and have not noticed the typical dip in strength in the gym and my muscles are looking fuller and tighter even on the low carb days. And the pounds are still melting off me as well.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bottle two will be very gone soon. I'm going through this stuff like Sherman through Atlanta!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bottle 2 is gone. That's okay, I have lots of it on hand. Still going good. Im not sure yet but I might be starting to put on some body fat.
I will post more on that soon.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so my morning weight today after a healthy trip to the rest room, 180.8 sitting about 10 % bf. Bottle 3 is open for business.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
INCOMING REPORT:
Okay so I thought maybe the tides were turning, and I was going to start putting on some body fat. I then realized that I'm actually reacting to the DAA. My nips are a bit sensitive and starting to puff up a little. But it seems as though I might be a little leaner.

I am continuing on with the IF diet daily. No need to cheat on this diet, as I still eat whatever I want. Drink beers when I want and occasionally
I have some sweets. I see why people like this diet. It's easy once you learn to starve all day.

Strength is about the same. Thats good though, as it was dropping badly before. Still getting icredible recovery and starting to see some better endurance.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finally I can report a little strength improvement. Today's arm sesh was quite good. Was off to a good start, with my pre work out combo.
It included primarily a finaflex assault, m550, alc/cla, active multi, 1/2 a stimula8 rtd, and an undisclosed nonstim pump product.
After cosuming that I mixed up 20 g of bcaas and off I went.
Not much sense in posting up my work out, as any of you fllowing get the idea. That said I expreinced some good endurance + a marked strength increase over last weeks sesh.

I'm sipping on another 10g of bcaas with a scoop each of creatine energy and muscle fiber + 400mgs of magnesium.

A guys gotta eat...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arms are a little sore today so I will do back and chest tomorrow, I gotta hope some strength will be around for chesticles!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF for the win!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it literally blows my mind... (IF)

anyhow.. I am feeling pretty well recovered at this point. I like to do a longer post cycle than most guys. I will run one more bottle of Mass550.
that said, I am not going to continue at the higher dose. My joints are starting to hurt from keeping my estrogen so low for too long. I will say this week produced some of the stronger days ive had in a long time.. also the wood isn't as sluggish as it was a couple weeks ago.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Incoming Report:
Ive decided its time to back off the MASS550 to let my estrogen rebound a little. My joints are just too sore at this point. Going forward I will be tapering off and assessing my normal state. I will look for changes in recovery and joint health along with strength changes. I can tell that I didn't feel as intense in the gym at a reduced dose, but I didn't see any loss in strength.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
finally a little relief in the joint department... I Felt pretty strong today in the gym, and my naggin joints wernt so bothersome. went from a lighter warm up to a heavier blasting during todays arm sesh. was even able to do some hammer curls with 30 lbs DB's ( something I havnt done in a yr or so do to bad joints). puffiness in nips is all but gone now.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
overall im calling my post cycle complete. I don't feel like I will need any further recovery actions. I also plan to grab a full blood panel so I can better monitor my health this next couple of cycles. im 43 now so its important to get these things checked out. I hope to see some good indicators of overall health and show some good enough numbers to ready up for my next round.