Stimul8 in a pill? Yep! We got dat!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming soon!

Everything we have come to know and love from Stimul8 will be released very soon in an easy to consume pill form.

We will also be looking for loggers in the near future so stay tuned!

Attachments

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intrigued.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 in a pill does sound amazing. Take out the flavoring and coloring out the equation, nice...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Can't download the pic but does this have yohimbe?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
turff49

turff49

Awards
This should generate a lot of chatter!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whuhhhhhhh!!!!! That's awesome! Some days I take too long to drink my Stimul8!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ready for this!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Oooh exciting news!! Even more convenient for a stim junkie like myself :)

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine and rausuline are two different things.
Rauwolfia is reported to contain indole alkaloids which includes yohimbine, reserpine, rescinnamine, raucaffricine, ajmaline, and ajmalicine [9]. These may be responsible for the different properties exhibited by the plant.

S. W. Azeem, M. A. Khan, and I. Ahmed, “Characterisation of oxidation products of Rauwofia alkaloids,” Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 18, pp. 33–35, 2005

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rauwolfia is reported to contain indole alkaloids which includes yohimbine, reserpine, rescinnamine, raucaffricine, ajmaline, and ajmalicine [9]. These may be responsible for the different properties exhibited by the plant.

S. W. Azeem, M. A. Khan, and I. Ahmed, “Characterisation of oxidation products of Rauwofia alkaloids,” Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 18, pp. 33–35, 2005
I've tried yohimbe products before that were horrible to me, but I don't have the same reaction with STIMUL8, FWIW.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've tried yohimbe products before that were horrible to me, but I don't have the same reaction with STIMUL8, FWIW.
Ok, I've tried enough to say I'm over it and every other variants out there.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I get that.. but its rare that it would treat someone like yohimbine. sucks for you guess.. one of my favorite ingredients.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I get that.. but its rare that it would treat someone like yohimbine. sucks for you guess.. one of my favorite ingredients.
Not really, all other ingredients does treat me well/no sides. Can't have em all I guess!

turff49

turff49

Awards
Not really, all other ingredients does treat me well/no sides. Can't have em all I guess!
If and when I get some samples I'll send you some to try out.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If and when I get some samples I'll send you some to try out.
That I'll try. Not willing to blow $30 to try something out at the moment. If it's good I'd definitely use it as my next go to preworkout.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That I'll try. Not willing to blow $30 to try something out at the moment. If it's good I'd definitely use it as my next go to preworkout.
The raus treats me totally different then yohimbe does.

Would definitely be worth a shot to try some samples out.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Intriguing

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Same formula as powdered version. I love me some Cherry-Limeaid Stimul8, but caps sound interesting.

Matt

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same formula as powdered version. I love me some Cherry-Limeaid Stimul8, but caps sound interesting.

Matt
Minus the dyes and flavoring

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I forgot to drink my stimul8 this morning and I've been dragging a** all day. I can't seem to get my second wind at all.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should have logging ops coming VERY soon on this guys.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on a quest lately to find supplements that do not contain dyes. Intriguing product here.
ETA please? Looking forward to trying this preworkout.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
everythings coming... our warehouse got overrun this month with finaflex orders! we are very low on the stock we have for a min while we wait for the labeling and bottling to be done. Sorry everyone, but all the finaflex sales is a testament to the quality of the product. I cant wait for you guys to try it and some of these other great new products coming on line.