Stimul8

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i got a bottle of stimul8 that i'm planning on using but since its a blended I wanted to know how much caffeine in 1 scoop?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So i got a bottle of stimul8 that i'm planning on using but since its a blended I wanted to know how much caffeine in 1 scoop?
It's a prop blend, and the company doesn't release the exact amount. I typically have 1/2-3/4 scoop, and most times that's after a cup or two of coffee.

Whether stim tolerant or not, I'd recommend starting with a half a scoop and see how it affects you.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And don't forget to shake the tub! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only use HALF a SCOOOOOOP!!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ seriously , that stimul8 has got some legs! Great stuff!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
at least try the minimum dose, you have nothing to lose~

if it works at a smaller dose the can last longer yo!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ask because I have a high tolerance to stims. example 1 scops of hyde or cannibal ferox is good for me, good as in average.
I took 1 scoop of stimul8 and felt nothing. I hate the fact that they blend and hide how much caffeine is in the product. I see more and more companies release the amount of caffeine on their products even though its a blend or they will tell someone if you ask.
Wish I one of you would be able to tell me how much so i could at least pop a caffeine pill with it.
Will keep using it though. Maybe it will come around.
At least stimul8 didnt make me poop my insides like no xplode and c4.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I have a high stim tolerance and use 1 1/2 scoops of Hyde with no issues. I use about 1 1/4 scoops of Stimul8 and find it does the job. I do find that the energy is fleeting, much like Speed X3. It lasts about 40 minutes and then there's a big crash. Could be just me though. Oddly enough, my favourite pre is GAT Nitraflex. I find 1 scoop gets me going and doesn't crash hard. It slowly fades after 60 minutes.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ask because I have a high tolerance to stims. example 1 scops of hyde or cannibal ferox is good for me, good as in average.
I took 1 scoop of stimul8 and felt nothing. I hate the fact that they blend and hide how much caffeine is in the product. I see more and more companies release the amount of caffeine on their products even though its a blend or they will tell someone if you ask.
Wish I one of you would be able to tell me how much so i could at least pop a caffeine pill with it.
Will keep using it though. Maybe it will come around.
At least stimul8 didnt make me poop my insides like no xplode and c4.
Well, I don't have an exact answer for you. An exchange from our old product educator:

we decline to divulge the exact amount of caffeine in our blends, but it is not an exaggerated amount, perhaps as much as a regular cup of coffee
perhaps as much as a large cup of joe
our new RTDs contain 150mgs per serving. snags would have to verify if its the same for the powder.
it is not
one serving RTD is 1/2 serving powder form
So, if the blend from the RTD to powder is identical, a scoop could be approximately 300mg.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update. That day was a bad cuz I had just ate. The next few days I was I had Stimul8 on either empty stomach or had it after an hour half after. Stimul8 ****ing rocks! 1 scoop was more than enough to get me going in the gym. Sweating like crazy. I let all the guys in my platoon try and they all loved it as well(except 1 guys who took 3 scoops thinking it was weak like c4 and almost died lol) I was able to get half the guys(16) to switch from Crappy4 to Stimul8. I am now back home from deployment and bought 2 bottles from a nutraplanet promo that they had.
My only complaint would be that there is 0 pump from it. I add agmatine and citrulline when I workout and that usually does it for me.
I will never buy another pre workout again.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im VERY glad I didnt give up on it that day and didnt gov my bottle away. Even though I gave out more than 25 scoops away to my buddies.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a high stim tolerance and use 1 1/2 scoops of Hyde with no issues. I use about 1 1/4 scoops of Stimul8 and find it does the job. I do find that the energy is fleeting, much like Speed X3. It lasts about 40 minutes and then there's a big crash. Could be just me though. Oddly enough, my favourite pre is GAT Nitraflex. I find 1 scoop gets me going and doesn't crash hard. It slowly fades after 60 minutes.
I have never experienced a crash from it. Which was awesome cuz i was deployed when I was taking this and I couldnt offord a crash.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing was that one day almost at the end I though 1 scoop wasnt doing it for me anymore and I went to 1 and 1/2 scoop... I was sweating like craaaazy and while doing abs I couldnt hold it anymore... ran kicked the door open and puked so hard I looked like that water show from Vegas lmao

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never go over 1 and 1/4 scoop anymore

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!