Coming soon.....

IMG_20140305_183432.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn, I just received a tub of Apple Blast. I would have liked the Tropical Storm flavor better.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Snagency, you got any samples of this or any other flavor for that matter? I was just reading a pwo thread and this comes highly recommended. Would love to give it a try been needing a good new pwo.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Snagency, you got any samples of this or any other flavor for that matter? I was just reading a pwo thread and this comes highly recommended. Would love to give it a try been needing a good new pwo.
we don't really provide samples on the forum, as we have good deals with our partner at nutra to bring you guys some really nice specials/promos

we DO have a nice promo getting ready to kick off, new flavor of Stimul8, that we will be seeking testers for
that thread should be up today, keep your eyes peeled!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to drop by and say I LOVE my stimul8 green apple! I have a question though... What's the key differences between ignite 2 and stimul8?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just wanted to drop by and say I LOVE my stimul8 green apple! I have a question though... What's the key differences between ignite 2 and stimul8?
the better way to phrase this is:
there is no comparison between the two profiles, so stop trying to compare :D

I mean really....where would one start, in listing the myriad differences between the two that exist?
they are totally different

Ignite2 is tailor-made for the body-builder, with efficacious dosing of compounds we view as "muscle-building"
like creatine..beta alanine..DAA..etc etc

Stimul8 is for ANY person who would like to improve body composition, while having an energy boost simultaneously
one could almost make a case in comparing Stimul8 to our PX series of fat-burners..
same idea

thanks much for the love!!

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
the better way to phrase this is:
there is no comparison between the two profiles, so stop trying to compare :D

I mean really....where would one start, in listing the myriad differences between the two that exist?
they are totally different

Ignite2 is tailor-made for the body-builder, with efficacious dosing of compounds we view as "muscle-building"
like creatine..beta alanine..DAA..etc etc

Stimul8 is for ANY person who would like to improve body composition, while having an energy boost simultaneously
one could almost make a case in comparing Stimul8 to our PX series of fat-burners..
same idea

thanks much for the love!!
Hmm... Sounds like ignite2 will be in my near future!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All around pre workout. Pumps, energy, focus, endurance and strength. I get a GREAT sweat with Ignite2 as well. Winning!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have my eyes on Ignite2 as well, but I love the type of pre-workouts that give you that Alpha Male rush and Stimula8 looks strong! Great to see Synephrine in the formula :D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
stay tuned....
two new flavors of Stimul8 fresh off the line will be available soon!
keep your eyes out for promo arriving any time now..