1-alpha for recomp? What say ye!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up finaflex freaks, so I could not decide wtf i wanted to use for my recomp into my cut and i finally decided "Hey those g00nz over at finaflex have some good products lets try em out!"

So I am about to order 2 bottles of finaflex 1-alpha and use it to recomp. The reason i want to recomp is because i simply am not in the mood to do an all out cut this early, nor do i even need to. So I need some advice hur.

Dosing:

finaflex 1-alpha 2/caps a day for 8 weeks :O
-Can i just take both caps in the morning, or 1 in the morning and 1 pre workout?
Stanodrol
800-1000mgs (most likely wont need to go that high, 800 should be fine)

Also since it isnt liver toxic no support supps are needed? I may use some low dose cycle assist anyway.

PCT:
(I know it isnt as harsh as a methyl and i may not get shut down but i want to use nolva anyway)

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa
Erase (i would use pct rev black but i have 2 bottles of erase left over)
Anabeta Elite

Hows this look? Pretty much im just not sure if i should take the 1alpha dosing together or separate.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing looks solid. Always split your doses to keep the levels in your system constant.

You do not need any supports, but if you choose to for you own piece of mind that is fine.

You will not need a serm. You are fine with an Arimistane (PCT Revolution, Erase) product as mentioned. We do suggest PCT Revolution over products like Erase due to the extra ingredients and how they are beneficial during PCT.

If you have any further questions, feel free. Also, if you want to log your recomp - link us up and we'll follow you on your journey!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 1-alpha , revolution pct will be more than enough for pct(in combination with Daa, or Pure test by FINAFLEX)

The combo with stanodrol you might want to consider a serm...I'm no doctor, but most guys use a serm after stanodrol. Personally I would run the 1-alpha solo, not a big fan of stano, and with the right diet 1-alpha will give you what you're looking for.

Enjoy...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks fellas. I don't think I'll make a second log I'll just include it in my lift log over at the training forum

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with a SERM... For all cycles I've ran I felt the most shutdown after 1-Alpha. I ran it 4 caps/day though.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with a SERM... For all cycles I've ran I felt the most shutdown after 1-Alpha. I ran it 4 caps/day though.
What did you run before? I've ran helladrol and didn't get shut down from that at all .

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you run before? I've ran helladrol and didn't get shut down from that at all .
Back then I had ran Epi several times solo and stacked with Stanodrol and/or 5-alpha test.

Now you can add M1,4ADD, dbol, test, EQ, mast and tren to that list. Still 1-alpha has been the only one to mess up my libido so far. But gains were great for a nonmethyl PH.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange, 1- alpha even at 5 a day didn't shut me down. Guess everyone is different.

Most do not experience shutdown with 1-andro and/ or 1-alpha.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange, 1- alpha even at 5 a day didn't shut me down. Guess everyone is different.

Most do not experience shutdown with 1-andro and/ or 1-alpha.
Yeah, side-effects can vary from person to person.

It's pretty rare for me to experience side-effects usually... Even trenbolone doesn't cause me negative side-effects but some compounds just do... 1-Alpha made me lose my libido and M1,4ADD was worse to my nipples than Dbol and testosterone.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, side-effects can vary from person to person.

It's pretty rare for me to experience side-effects usually... Even trenbolone doesn't cause me negative side-effects but some compounds just do... 1-Alpha made me lose my libido and M1,4ADD was worse to my nipples than Dbol and testosterone.
was it spiked with M1T lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Whats up finaflex freaks
yo
"Hey those g00nz over at finaflex have some good products lets try em out!"
yessir
finaflex 1-alpha 2/caps a day for 8 weeks :O
-Can i just take both caps in the morning, or 1 in the morning and 1 pre workout?
no
we will advise to split your dosage, take ~8-12hrs apart, with food (preferably fat-containing meal) for best results
Stanodrol
okay....I agree with edje here on this point tho...
Also since it isnt liver toxic no support supps are needed? I may use some low dose cycle assist anyway.
nope not needed, but you can run if your heart desires such

PCT:
(I know it isnt as harsh as a methyl and i may not get shut down but i want to use nolva anyway)

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa
Erase (i would use pct rev black but i have 2 bottles of erase left over)
Anabeta Elite
okay
understand, we cannot advise on products outside our line...but you will be fine w/ erase if that is what you choose to run

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright thanks snag. Yeah the only reason I'm using erase is simply because I have so much of it, not sure where it all came from lol.

Do you guys make any type of 4-dhea product? Maybe I'll run dermacrine instead of stano. I know you had a product that mirrors stanodrol, but I forgot what it was called, 550xd?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Alright thanks snag. Yeah the only reason I'm using erase is simply because I have so much of it, not sure where it all came from lol.

Do you guys make any type of 4-dhea product? Maybe I'll run dermacrine instead of stano. I know you had a product that mirrors stanodrol, but I forgot what it was called, 550xd?
nope, we make neither a 4-dhea product, nor a stano (550xd was a 2-step 19nor)
cannot go wrong with dermacrine, I personally love that stuff, great test base

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope, we make neither a 4-dhea product, nor a stano (550xd was a 2-step 19nor) cannot go wrong with dermacrine, I personally love that stuff, great test base
Ahh yes! A 19-nor my bad , I remember seeing it around and confused it with something else. Mkay I'll give derma a go!