Snags gets ginormous with lean clean off-season dream bulk

Page 5 of 26 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    So much manipulating!
    got to mang!
    when you're working your way up the caloric ladder and not just jumping into the fire, you have to be a bit strategic to hit everything/all totals in proper fashion along the way, the way you want to hit them...and of course, as things evolve, you figure out better & more efficient ways to do things, so change can occur just from that aspect

I enjoy this tho! keeps my analytical mind occupied (I would say "anal mind", but I am aware of whom I am talking to here).....

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    got to mang!
    when you're working your way up the caloric ladder and not just jumping into the fire, you have to be a bit strategic to hit everything/all totals in proper fashion along the way, the way you want to hit them...and of course, as things evolve, you figure out better & more efficient ways to do things, so change can occur just from that aspect

I enjoy this tho! keeps my analytical mind occupied (I would say "anal mind", but I am aware of whom I am talking to here).....
    How bout you analyze my last back pic in my thread sir
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com
    •   

3. The guy is a genius with this stuff. There really is a science to it all, isn't there.

4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The guy is a genius with this stuff. There really is a science to it all, isn't there.
    Use that "S" word again and I will throw a rock at you

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How bout you analyze my backside in my thread sir
    ..Hmmmm
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Use that "S" word again and I will throw a rock at you
    LMAO... totally forgot about your love for bunsen burners and beakers... Sorry buddy.

7. ^^ lol, the anti-Xcience crew up there

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How bout you analyze my last back pic in my thread sir
    be right there

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    The guy is a genius with this stuff. There really is a science to it all, isn't there.
    well there is, really - at least, it works for me
    failure to plan, is planning to fail...I will never be accused of not having a plan

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    got to mang!

Whaaa??
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

9. Back is looking thick/dense, snags

10. 208 upon rising this morning gents!

calculated totals/menu planned for today, will come in ~5065cals, 640/390/114

coming into the last 2 weeks of this extended cycle, looking to finish up strong and carry it over to PCT...really enjoying this tren/hexadrone combo, seems to work extremely well together, staying pretty dry and really no waterweight at any time other than when I had my one foray into crap eating the other night; because these are both non-methylated, has allowed me to drop TUDCA to 250mg/day as well

11. setting the standard Steve!

12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    208 upon rising this morning gents!

calculated totals/menu planned for today, will come in ~5065cals, 640/390/114

coming into the last 2 weeks of this extended cycle, looking to finish up strong and carry it over to PCT...really enjoying this tren/hexadrone combo, seems to work extremely well together, staying pretty dry and really no waterweight at any time other than when I had my one foray into crap eating the other night; because these are both non-methylated, has allowed me to drop TUDCA to 250mg/day as well
    Gaining weight fast.....

Said it before.....Snags aka das Freak
    OLYMPUS UK REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Whaaa??
    what? you don't know about monte Freak-O brah?
    keep your eye on that one

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Back is looking thick/dense, snags
    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    setting the standard Steve!
    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Gaining weight fast.....

Said it before.....Snags aka das Freak
    thanks gents - very happy with everything right now, even the ease with which I am packing up the remainder of my house!

couple meals lately - inc dinner #2 tonight, which was this:

128g sweet potato fries+1/2c black beans+1/4c potatoes
    garlic & herb tuna+albacore tuna & salsa+2oz honey smoked turkey breast
    2 slices pineapple
    romaine salad+honey mustard dressing+croutons
    ~900cals, 115/65/24

this was lunch earlier:

2oz white turkey slices+2oz mesquite turkey breast+2oz ham, on
    2 slices wheat+1 slice pepperjack cheese+bell pepper
    7oz sweet potato
    for dessert - 1 serving cinnamon life cereal+1 serving regular life+1 scoop whey+1c almond milk (mmmm)
    975cals, 135/65/16.5

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    what? you don't know about monte Freak-O brah?
    keep your eye on that one
    Oh, I thought you were taking about...... someone else.
    Where it all started

15. for montego

for everyone else

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    for montego

for everyone else
    Last pic (side chest), you have the Jay Cutler look on your face

Looking great !!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

17. Awesome update pics... you should've given us the Montego puppy dogs eyes though lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Last pic (side chest), you have the Jay Cutler look on your face

Looking great !!!!
    I feel so.. large....
    can still see my abs tho, which is kind of a prerequisite of this whole gig

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Awesome update pics... you should've given us the Montego puppy dogs eyes though lol
    teeth do not go with the puppy dog look
    that may have come off a lil bit psychotic

cals will be bumped to ~5700-5800 today, increase coming from all carbs (and trace fats in those carbs)
    now we're starting to get cracking

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I feel so.. large....
    You ARE feeling pretty large actually.
    Where it all started

20. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

You ARE feeling pretty large actually.
    Darn my auto correct... that was supposed to say "looking large"... really.
    Where it all started

21. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Darn my auto correct... that was supposed to say "looking large"... really.
    Sure it was...

22. ^^ yeah what he said there 1ifeblood

anywho..check out this meal, damn it was tasty..
    so I went to pick up some rice (got basmati this time instead of jasmine, plus some brown rice as well), came across these knorr pasta sides on sale that looked kinda interesting...nice choice of flavs, low in fat (1g per serving), thought i'd give it a shot
    glad I did - wonderful stuff..this one was the steak fajita flav pictured (2 servings worth); also had
    1/2c black beans
    1 serving brown rice triscuits
    5oz 96% beef
    1 red bell pepper
    1/2 TBS butter

885cals, 130/50/17.5

I swapped that meal today with my midday shake (so shake will come next)..typically, shake looks like this:
    2 scoops muscle milk+1 scoop isolate
    1c oats+1 slice cinnamon raisin Ezekiel toasted
    ~830cals, 95/70/22

I usually prefer/rely on isolates during the day, and a blended protein at night for pre-bed shake, and i'm not necessarily a fan of muscle milk (tho really I am not necessarily a fan of any protein powder - they simply help meet cal/macro goals, a means to an end..no allegiance to any brand, and tbh I would rather rely on whole foods to meet my needs), BUT that said: I picked up some MM graham cracker flav the other day at my vitamin shoppe demo, they had it on blowout (discontinued I guess) for $12.50 a tub, figured wth can't go wrong with that
    OMG!!! stuff is ungawdly tasty, reminds me of the cake batter flav they used to have yrs back (don't know if they make it anymore but it's been that long since I had it)...wonderful taste, great texture - you can grab a spoon and just eat it right outta the tub
    so, needless to say, I really look forward to these shakes now

23. Muscle Milk is like desert...and the macro profile supports the notion

I avoid that stuff like the plague, as the price is usually stupid to boot - but at 12.50 a tasty tub, you could sign me up! Graham sounds awesome.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

24. stuff is crazy good hyde, seriously - and when you're eating structured like I am, and fairly clean at all times, you can pick your spots for that and it fits in just fine
    when I'm eating this many cals, altho again you can see overall the caloric/micro choices are pretty solid, there is room for things that I would normally not eat when cals are lower/trying to get lean & cut....the more cals you eat, the more room you have to play/less important overall % of clean micros becomes, to a point anyway; you start eating all crap all the time, without paying any attention to macro structure/carb sourcing etc, that's when things get messy

in other news: the (original end) goal has almost been reached today -- can you say 6k cals mauled?
    I knew when breakfast started off @1050cals, and then the planned preWO shake was getting 70cal bump (from addtl 1/2 scoop glycomaize), that today had a chance to hit some big totals...it just continued on from there
    with pre-bed shake the only thing left to consume, totals this day will be
    5925cals, 790/435/115.5

and i'm not going anywhere either - may stay here for tomorrow, slight drop on off-day Saturday (but not too much, as I have tennis planned with my son so we'll want to keep the cals up a bit), and pick up sunday again in same 6k range before I head upward on onwards 6000cals+ / 800g+ carbs ranges....we gonna keep pushing this thing until I sense I can no longer push it!

dinner #2 tonight
    128g sweet potato+3/4c potatoes
    tuna & salsa+ham/turkey meat rolls stuffed with bbq sauce mix
    green beans
    935cals, 115/60/24.5

had I planned this a little better, I would have had different carb sources w/ less fats, and stuffed some pepperjack cheese in those meat rolls with the sauce, mmmmm...I was hell-bent on potatoes this night tho, these sweet potatoes are addictive - I usually have always made my own (whole yams), but these frozen dudes are a tribute to my semi-relaxed approach here, and they are awesome (easier to make too, loads easier)

25. I bought some fl zero fat cheese. ... you can't taste it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's get SHREDDED with Lean EFX Refined! 5 NEW loggers needed!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-19-2013, 01:30 PM
  2. CountryLiftin gets mean and lean with Erase and Natadrol.
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:58 PM
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM