Stimul8

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just saw this at nutra. Looks good and I'm in the market to try a new preworkout. Can you guys tell me anything about it. Can't find many reviews yet.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lots of sweat, lots of energy, above average focus, above average muscular endurance. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed my beta tub.
Thanks Jim. Can you compare it to anything?
I'm considering this or enhanced. Since I have yet to try either of these.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The energy is stronger than enhanced, a little less focus, less pump (obviously) than enhanced, way more thermogenic effect (although enhanced still brings a noticeable increase in body temp, although not as dramatically).

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta Stimul8 tester here. If you like high stimed feeling and thermogenic effects then this PWO is for you.

There are many logs on AM, just search for Stimul8. Good lifting!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We had 10 lucky beta testers here on AM with full logs.....lots of energy and sweating going on....;)

Powerfull stuff.....I would suggest to start with half a scoop, and take it from there.

Anyway, have a look at our Stimul8 logs....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing energy, focus and thermogenic effects. Prefectly suited for cutting or recomp due to its ability to preserve muscle mass while pumping up the heart rate.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't tried Stimul8 yet but I can tell you Enhanced has treated me very well.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Beta Tester here. Ripped up man. Great pre workout!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haven't tried Stimul8 yet but I can tell you Enhanced has treated me very well.
Enhanced is also a great choice.
New pre surge unleashed is great. Has dendrobium in it.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried a sample of this. I do not consider myself stim sensitive but something about this did not sit well with me. It was really strange. Got some cold sweats and extremely jittery. Must have just been the combo of the ingredients. I do LOVE Max Pump and cannot wait to stock up on that stuff!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tried a sample of this. I do not consider myself stim sensitive but something about this did not sit well with me. It was really strange. Got some cold sweats and extremely jittery. Must have just been the combo of the ingredients. I do LOVE Max Pump and cannot wait to stock up on that stuff!!!
Shame you didn't respond to stimul8. Is pretty Damn good stuff

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cold chills are common. Did you take the whole sample? That's a full scoop. Most of the feedback puts peoples sweet spot between a half and three quarter scoop which makes this an eighty to sixty serving tub. Pretty good bargain :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I used the whole sample. Honestly don't know if I want to experience that again. Lol....I will try to get another sample from the store and only try half to see how that treats me....guess I better man up

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I used the whole sample. Honestly don't know if I want to experience that again. Lol....I will try to get another sample from the store and only try half to see how that treats me....guess I better man up
You're definitely not alone on over stimulation man. Try to snag a half serving and see how you like that.

Although Stimul8 has been a huge hit, not every supplement is right for everyone.

If you are interested in trying FINAFLEX in general IGNITE2 is our other pre workout geared more towards pumps and muscle saturation. Containing Crea-Trona, agmatine, gplc, daa and amino acids it's a solid product with a good energy blend as well. Not as strong a Stimul8 but still very nice energy.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Shame you didn't respond to stimul8. Is pretty Damn good stuff
agreed
thanks for the feedback mate!

Most of the feedback puts peoples sweet spot between a half and three quarter scoop which makes this an eighty to sixty serving tub.
indeed - in fact, we advise 1/2 scoop to start with, to assess tolerance levels
many find they do not need to increase it from there

snag a half serving
no sir - snag likes a full serving, i'm hardcore like that ;)

IGNITE2 is our other pre workout geared more towards pumps and muscle saturation. Containing Crea-Trona, agmatine, gplc, daa and amino acids it's a solid product with a good energy blend as well. Not as strong a Stimul8 but still very nice energy.
hey this guy is pretty sharp

:study:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ignite 2 (non DMAA) is very versatile.
Not cracked out, but smooth energy.
I like ignite stacked with max pump and 1 cap PX 500 (black version).
Pumps, energy, fat burning enjoy.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely hated Stimul8. Ignite I enjoyed though. Wish I could trade the rest of my Stimul8 samples for Ignite samples!.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I absolutely hated Stimul8. Ignite I enjoyed though. Wish I could trade the rest of my Stimul8 samples for Ignite samples!.
You've made it pretty clear you don't like Stimul8 lol. If you have a tub you don't want I'll trade you a tub of Ignite2 for it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orrrr I'll give you my addy and you can send me your samples :p

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes - we have made it very clear that Stimul8 is not for everybody..
there are a minute few who just can't handle it
but thanks to all who continually remind us that we are correct in this assessment :)
we always appreciate real feedback

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes - we have made it very clear that Stimul8 is not for everybody.. there are a minute few who just can't handle it but thanks to all who continually remind us that we are correct in this assessment :) we always appreciate real feedback
Honestly I would not have listened and I would have use the full sample regardless because I like to think I am a badass. Well, I now realize I am not!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I would not have listened and I would have use the full sample regardless because I like to think I am a badass. Well, I now realize I am not!!!
Lol.

Just because a serving size is a full scoop doesn't mean you HAVE to use the whole damn thing to get desired effects lol. Glad you found your best dose :)