1-andro math's log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Agreed.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Thanks guys! Sorry for the Lack of posts lately... Its just That its still the same hehe... Real strong! Had some joint pain Doing triceps today but nothing too bad, otherwise its all good! still 177... Feeling pumped all day! 5 days left... Just as a reminder guys, pct is 2 pills pct black at night before Bed and 4 pills of pure test throughout the day?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quick questions folks... My libido been pretty low lately like i never think about having sex until my gf comes at me for it and i do it mostly cause i need to lol :/... Would it be ok to start the Pure TEST right Now to help with That for the last days? 6 pills a day splited throughout the day
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Math33 View Post
    Quick questions folks... My libido been pretty low lately like i never think about having sex until my gf comes at me for it and i do it mostly cause i need to lol :/... Would it be ok to start the Pure TEST right Now to help with That for the last days? 6 pills a day splited throughout the day
    I would finish the cycle, and start with the pure test after that.

How many days of cycle do you have left? Not a lot I think?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

^^ ed got you covered here
    no sense to run the Pure Test when you are on PH..the hormonal product will override the natural one every time
    you can start Pure Test in the last 3 days of your cycle or so, to get a quick jump on saturation
    for now, if you really feel it to be an issue, run some PCT Black 1-2 caps at night before bed
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

All right guys thanks! Its really not an issue honestly and what you guys say makes sense! I got 4 days left so ill Wait :P! This product is awesome and im running it low dose... I got friends telling me its impossible i am 178 which is an awesome feeling hehe! the pump is great too, ill really work hard in PCT to keep everything.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

I like to bridge DAA the last three days of a PH cycle myself. Feels like I never really leave the "Zone" so to speak.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah that's a good overlap .
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Hi everyone... Last week has been hard, had no electricity for like 4-5 days due to a storm... Still managed to eat correctly tho! Just got electricity back so ill update for anybody in the future thats reading this for infos... Im day 3 of PCT, everything is good so far... Strenght is still there, lethargy is less present. my final Weight in is 179lbs, so i managed to gain 10lbs during this bulk cycle, which i think 8 of it is muscle gain and 2 of it is fat. The cycle was great even tho i did a low dose and i would def recommend to ppl to go straight 4 pills ED. The best for me was the strenght and endurence, it was a blast! im alot stronger than before the cycle and im keeping this strenght so far! regarding the side effects, only thing That hit me was lethargy but it wasnt That bad and could easily be handled with some supps. There was also a drop of libido but for anybody wondering, i still had woods every morning and could have sex at anytime, just didnt feel like it sometimes :P. Thats it for the sides, no joint pain unless i pushed myself way too far but it went away a couple hours after the workout. Thats about it for the products review, i strongly recommend this to anyone entering in the ph world and who wants to go step by step and start off very mild( yet effective)!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

ahh nice feedback my man, appreciate the summary!
    make sure to follow proper pct protocol, and you should be able to do well with keeping what you have gained
    truth will show more towards end of pct, rather than immediately at end, as there are still heightened levels in your system lingering
    thanks again for logging your efforts!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Lets think positive... ill try and get some GAINS during pct, not lose some! :P and thanks to YOU guys for the awesome help, you guys are really dedicated and made me feel like i had people ready to help if anything wrong happend, which is to best you can offer as a rep! thanks again, see yall next cycle
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Oh and forgot, yeah im making sure about the PCT , pure test 3 Times a day at a dose of 2pills, and 2 PCT rev before sleep!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Lets think positive... ill try and get some GAINS during pct, not lose some! :P and thanks to YOU guys for the awesome help, you guys are really dedicated and made me feel like i had people ready to help if anything wrong happend, which is to best you can offer as a rep! thanks again, see yall next cycle
    very appreciative of that sentiment - and very nice intuition on your part, as this is what all of us here truly strive to bring you
    product without guidance is no way to present your line!
    and fyi - yes, no reason you cannot continue your progress in pct, surely

Oh and forgot, yeah im making sure about the PCT , pure test 3 Times a day at a dose of 2pills, and 2 PCT rev before sleep!
    you got it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going Hard w/ IML 1-ANDRO Rx: review/log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. AMS Stack - 4-ad, 1-andro, decavol & aromx Log
    By bayouboy83 in forum Advanced Muscle Science