1-andro math's log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Little update... not much to say honestly since my last post! still at 175, strengh is good. I feel like i could go even heavier but i think That would be dangerous for the moment! been Doing Smith bench past 2 weeks since i dont have any spot! Went from 225lbsx8 to 290x6! Quads are also getting VERY strong! Took the 100's for flat bench and managed to do 100x6, 100x6, 100x4 but felt heavy as ****. my back is also strong as ****. thats about it for Now... Still no sides, everything is good..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Math33 View Post
    Little update... not much to say honestly since my last post! still at 175, strengh is good. I feel like i could go even heavier but i think That would be dangerous for the moment! been Doing Smith bench past 2 weeks since i dont have any spot! Went from 225lbsx8 to 290x6! Quads are also getting VERY strong! Took the 100's for flat bench and managed to do 100x6, 100x6, 100x4 but felt heavy as ****. my back is also strong as ****. thats about it for Now... Still no sides, everything is good..
    Damn bro...getting strong I see

nice numbers!!! Keep up the good work.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Wright is holding steady...I'm sure you are recomping. Keep getting after it and you will notice more and more in the physique category.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

hello guys, so far its going good! Went through all muscle groups and today was Back. Havent really felt anything yet on the scale or in strenght but today i actually felt more energic at the gym, like i could push myself more. No stomach bloating so far with the creatine + 1-andro but def keeping an eye on it cause i know it happens. Not much more to say yet its pretty early in the cycle! Heres how went my workout today :

Large grip chin-ups : 3x10 (warm up) , lat pull down 8x155 , 8x155 , 8x155 , 12x135 , Lying T-bar row : 15x45 , 12x70 , 8x90 , 8x90 finished with a superset of middle pulley row : 4 sets of 8x105 + shrug 225 lbs 4x12. i want your opinion also on how YOU would dose 3 pills! Cause at the moment im taking 1 pills upon waking (around 7-9AM) and my two other pills at 6PM. i was wondering if spliting it would be better like first one AM , the other one middle of the day and last one 7-8PM. Thanks all!
    I dose twice a day myself, if it has a shorter half life then 3 times might make sense but I believe it's longer than 12 hours.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

yeah you could do 3x dosing if you wanted (have before myself), not gonna gonna hurt anything
    but your better option may be 1 cap AM/2 caps PM ~12hrs apart with feedings
    at that dose level, I think we are splitting hairs, but whatever you like is fine

great results actually on 3 cap/day dosing, nice work..you may want to up the cals a bit tho it looks like, depending on if you want to add a bit of overall size rather than recomp/add strength..again, your choice here, neither is wrong
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Yeah im definatly going to up the cals, i thought about That today. My goal is to get big so i dont mind having a few Lbs of fat along with it... This may sounds crazy cause i still have 16 days to go but next Time ill up the dose for sure for a more kick ass cycle and i think ill go for 1-alpha since i heard its strongest for bulking/gains! But for Now ill enjoy this cycle even tho i wish i would have gone for 4 pills a day! But everything comes with Time! i definatly suggest this cycle for people's first cycle!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Forgot to say... Thanks again all for support
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quick questions guys... Is talking some ibuprofen or advils okay while on cycle? its for a teeth, might be a stupid question but i just want to make sure
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quick questions guys... Is talking some ibuprofen or advils okay while on cycle? its for a teeth, might be a stupid question but i just want to make sure
    The no pain reliever on cycle is pointed towards acetometaphin (spellcheck), as well as some others too, due to it's breakdown in the liver, wich isn't the best case scenario while on a cycle of methylated products wich ours are not. So yes ibuprofen is fine.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

sure, no issues
    I obviously I wouldn't live off nsaids like chewing sunflower seeds or anything while on cycle (at any time for that matter), but yeah man if you need for temp relief not an issue here
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks you guys are making my night :P
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What you don't like pain ... Yah there is pain and pain I woudln't take it for doms or anything.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

He clearly stated it was for a tooth ache.....

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah tooth ache ... I can't stand...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

On a cut, keep L-Glutamine high and immune system is not a worry. Same for most cycles. You ever hear of me getting sick on cycle?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    On a cut, keep L-Glutamine high and immune system is not a worry. Same for most cycles. You ever hear of me getting sick on cycle?
    That's one to remember....sucks getting sick on cycle...
    Olympus labs Rep
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah L-Glutamine is damn good stuff, increases GH output, improves Immune system dramatically and also stimulates protein synthesis. It is often thought not to be very bioavailable, but that is how much of it gets to the muscle like 53% but the reason for that is that the rest is taken directly to support the immune system. So it is a win win!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

yup - the old "lack of understanding on the value of glutamine" issue..
    good stuff as usual kleenster ESPECIALLY if doing a cycle, but important for natty guys too
    another way to combat sickness from arising is plenty of key antioxidants..this makes our BCAA+SAA quite valuable, in this setting
    (SAAs have immense antioxidant effect in themselves)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the good info about L-glutamine ill def get some for my new cycle. I will write an update tomorrow, things are going good
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yup - the old "lack of understanding on the value of glutamine" issue..
    good stuff as usual kleenster ESPECIALLY if doing a cycle, but important for natty guys too
    another way to combat sickness from arising is plenty of key antioxidants..this makes our BCAA+SAA quite valuable, in this setting
    (SAAs have immense antioxidant effect in themselves)
    How much BCAA+SAA you using now Steve ?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How much BCAA+SAA you using now Steve ?
    1 scoop at strategic timeframes:
    upon rising/before bed
    preWO (in mix w/ Ignite2/Max Pump/couple scoops CreaTrona
    intraWO (in addition to couple scoops CreaTrona)
    postWO (follow with full postWO nutrition 20-30min later)

been working very well
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

1 scoop at strategic timeframes:
    upon rising/before bed
    preWO (in mix w/ Ignite2/Max Pump/couple scoops CreaTrona
    intraWO (in addition to couple scoops CreaTrona)
    postWO (follow with full postWO nutrition 20-30min later)

been working very well
    I am updating my regime as I have a good bit of it in this order. I am going for something similar... thanks. Love the fuggin taste too so it's a nice treat besides. I'm fuggin stoked
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

I'm waiting for the Max Pump and BCAA,+SAA to arrive....good times are coming...let's not forget the Creatrona
    Olympus labs Rep
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quick update folks... everything is cool! Feel even stronger than 5 days ago, breaking plateaus everytime i do a muscle! Weight is at 177 when waking up! got a Quick question for the beasts out there... I see a very good promo on some site about 1-alpha (i dont plan on Doing it right Now but just planning on buying it for my future run) and i tried to Read as much as i could about it but still have some questions... its about the same thing as 1-andro but stronger? Are sides the same or would i possiby have to worry about my Dick getting up? I dont mind a little drop in libido like the 1-andro tho... Any other sides or anything i should know about it? Thanks guys
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

good to hear all is going well my friend

as for the 1-Alpha: very similar to 1-Andro but it is a bit more potent yes, better absorption..
    this allows you to dose less (only 2 caps max on this one), still follow all other guidelines (ie dose 8-12hrs apart, take with fat-containing meals, etc)

some ppl do feel a bit of lethargy on this one; I personally do not (but 1-Andro does not bother me either)
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

all right thanks, i dont mind the lethargy had some with 1-andro as i said i just wanna make sure this product is not the kind That kill sex drive
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

all right thanks, i dont mind the lethargy had some with 1-andro as i said i just wanna make sure this product is not the kind That kill sex drive
    is always a potential, with any hormonal product
    whether it becomes a reality for you or not, is another matter entirely
    most ppl using as directed, do not experience this, on either product
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Answers

is always a potential, with any hormonal product
    whether it becomes a reality for you or not, is another matter entirely
    most ppl using as directed, do not experience this, on either product
    This.

Everyone reacts different to everything.

That being said if you are having a good experience with 1-andro then 1-Alpha would MOST LIKELY treat you very well. The two products are very similar with 1-Alpha delivering a bigger bang due to higher absorption but sides are usually very minimal if any at all.

As with any new product though, a little time at recommended dosage is always the best practice to see how you react.

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes personally I see almost no sides on 1-alpha which seems to be the norm but some will have some issues. It's that everybody being different thing
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes personally I see almost no sides on 1-alpha which seems to be the norm but some will have some issues. It's that everybody being different thing
    Both are amazing, and never had any sides.

Strange thing is, I feel like 1-andro gives me more weight increase, and 1-alpha more strenght increase...crazy I know.
    Olympus labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Strange thing is, I feel like 1-andro gives me more weight increase, and 1-alpha more strenght increase...crazy I know.
    not really strange at all bro
    that's true feedback right there - 1-Andro DOES have more water retention potential due to its construction;
    whereas 1-Alpha has less + more strength potential, for the same reasons..

it takes someone VERY in tune with their body to be able to assess that tho..I commend you!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

i knew 1-andro was more of a wet compound than 1-alpha but i thought That 1-alpha would give more muscle gains than 1-andro! Im surprised
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

1-Andro is NOT a wet compound!
    simply more chance to retain a bit of water with that one..
    dietary maneuverings will dictate the amount of water you appear to hold on it; eat like crap, you will have crap bodycomp/results
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I have ran both and enjoyed both of them. They are really quite comparable and unless your composition is as lean as Edge's you probably won't notice that you "may" retain a little more water. I didn't have any issues with water retention from either of them. In reality I think 1-Andro is a little quicker to hit but in the long run the extended bioavailability of 1-Alpha tends to be just a bit stronger. Simply put there is more of the 1-Andro being released faster, but a couple weeks in there will be more 1-Alpha in your system making the gains come on. A start on 1-Andro bridging into 1-Alpha might be worthwhile for that very reason. HMMM... Maybe I will try to set something like this up for my next run.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    A start on 1-Andro bridging into 1-Alpha might be worthwhile for that very reason. HMMM... Maybe I will try to set something like this up for my next run.
    that is actually a very nice protocol
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

that is actually a very nice protocol
    Maybe next time sounds very nice. Like them both!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

yeah sounds cool hehe i might try That too in 2 months! Quick questions for you beasts out there... A friend of mine got some helladrol (hdrol clone) and supposedly doesnt require a real SERM but just an otc pct and i got a Bottle of pct black revolution That i wont be using, could i sell it to him? He would basically be Doing the same PCT as i am Doing? sorry to bother about this we re from quebec and he doesnt speak a ****ing word in english lol and i know you guys know a ****load of stuff so...
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

hmmm well: no product is mandatory to have to use a true serm..
    however - yeah I would personally never run such a product without one..
    that said: I will stand on the pointed fact that I feel our PCT Black is THE best otc pct-product you can lay hands on
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

I'm with snags on this one. I wouldn't run a methylated compound without a SERM on hand. Although HD is regarded as one of the milder compounds on the market, it is still suppressive and can shutdown the body's natural production of testosterone. The purpose of the SERM is to "restart" the HPTA, per se, and to block the estrogen that is produced from converting the newly created testosterone, from binding to the receptors in the breast tissue. I'd rather not suffer from rebound gynecomastia, but that's just me.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm with snags on this one. I wouldn't run a methylated compound without a SERM on hand. Although HD is regarded as one of the milder compounds on the market, it is still suppressive and can shutdown the body's natural production of testosterone. The purpose of the SERM is to "restart" the HPTA, per se, and to block the estrogen that is produced from converting the newly created testosterone, from binding to the receptors in the breast tissue. I'd rather not suffer from rebound gynecomastia, but that's just me.
    I'm not a doctor...but it would be common sence to use a serm with something like h-drol...
    Olympus labs Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Going Hard w/ IML 1-ANDRO Rx: review/log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-18-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. AMS Stack - 4-ad, 1-andro, decavol & aromx Log
    By bayouboy83 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 01:01 PM
  3. TitanUps's New 1-ANDRO Rx PH Log