Gains on finaflex 1-andro

Math33

Math33

Awards
I already ordered everything for my cycle, (and certainly plan on Doing it!!) but im a bit disapointed cause i kept on reading about it on other forums and etc and found alot of ppl said it was **** / and very low gains ...so i was wondering , honestly what would be the possible gains of a 5 weeks cycle at 3 pills a day? By the way im no lunatic hoping to get 20-25 Lbs haha but something a round 5-10 Lbs

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of 1 alpha and got some small gains. But I was only taking 2 caps a day for 4 weeks. I had no side affects and pct is going well.

My next cycle will be 1 andro at 4 caps a day and 6 weeks and I hope to see some better results with that.

And of course good diet and rest is also needed.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Ill be bulking for the next 3 months including on finaflex 1-andro, ill be Watching closely my diet

calebsmitty

Awards
Gains are up to you. I've gained up to 20 lbs. but diet is key. I ate big to gain big. Some fat gain to be expected.

My last cycle o 1-andro(2 bottles) and 550 I gained about 12 lbs. I wasn't eating to bulk. I was eating clean.

Now I'm an easy gainer though. I gain very easily. But andro will help you gain good lbs and definately give you the boost in strength to get some serious results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5-10 lbs is very realistic...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already ordered everything for my cycle, (and certainly plan on Doing it!!) but im a bit disapointed cause i kept on reading about it on other forums and etc and found alot of ppl said it was **** / and very low gains ...so i was wondering , honestly what would be the possible gains of a 5 weeks cycle at 3 pills a day? By the way im no lunatic hoping to get 20-25 Lbs haha but something a round 5-10 Lbs
For a first cycle with good diet and training, 5-10lbs is very realistic.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maintainable gains though....

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5-10 lbs is very realistic...
My 1Andro cycle yielded about 10 lbs after PCT. I'm in PCT from a 1Alpha cycle that had my strength through the roof and about 7 lbs gain. Gains depend on your dedication and nutrition habits.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maintainable gains though....
That's one of the best parts of 1 andro and 1 alpha. Keeping gains after PCT.

With the harsher compounds it ' s more difficult if not impossible to keep most of the gains made during cycle.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Good i love what you guys are telling me! Ive been getting good gains recently and cant Wait to get on my cycle!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good i love what you guys are telling me! Ive been getting good gains recently and cant Wait to get on my cycle!
May I suggest starting a new thread with your log in this forum? It will allow us all to keep an eye on you, answer any questions and help you along. Great bunch of reps and lifters here.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Yeah bro as soon as i start my cycle ill start a new thread and come daily to report whats up

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah bro as soon as i start my cycle ill start a new thread and come daily to report whats up
Good looking forward to it.