FinaFlex 1-andro

Math33

Math33

Awards
Hello everyone, I just registered on the forum but i've been reading as much as i could in the past month about finaflex and their products and I finally decided to go for a Finaflex 1-andro Cycle since it's pretty mild and shouldn't have too many Side effects. So I ordered :

2x Finaflex 1-andro
2x PCT revolution
2x Pure Test

2x AX perfect Cycle liver support the thing is im unsure how to go about that cycle cause i've read so many things like ScottyDoc who says to run Both PCT revolution AND pure Test WHILE on Cycle and as PCT, then i heard some others rep of the compagny saying it was a waste of money.. a thing is for sure.. the worst side effect for me would be a shut down or a very very low libido and that's the thing i want to avoid. I'm currently finishing my first cycle of a very mild test PH and everything went good tho no sides at all and libido very good.So yeah I was just wondering if i should take them only as a PCT and if yes, why?and also, Should i run the FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO 4 pills a day or would it be better 3 pills a day for a longer period of time?Thanks ALOT for your help, it's very appreciated!

EDIT: sorry lol forgot to say i'm 23, been working out for 3 and a half years

theish11

theish11

Awards
Get a serm. You will get shut down. All ph will shut you down. Also, finaflex messed with my stomach more than the methylated counterparts.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Well why most reps are saying that with finaflex 1-andro the PCT revolution + Pure TEST is enough and no SERM is needed then?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well why most reps are saying that with finaflex 1-andro the PCT revolution + Pure TEST is enough and no SERM is needed then?
a serm will most likely not be needed, with only 2 bottles of 1-andro you will be fine....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After adequate time off from ur cyrrent cycle I would dose 3 caps of 1-Andro for a longer cycle. (This is just personal preferance) Revolution PCT and Pure Test are enough for PCT for all of our PH'S. Dose Rev PCT as suggested before bed and dose Pure Test 3caps AM and 3 caps PM for three weeks after ur last dose of 1-Andro. You DO NOT need to run Rev PCT and Pure Test during cycle. That info is outdated and not advised anymore. Also most people do not experience any shutdown. Not saying this doesn't happen but its not very common.

Math33

Math33

Awards
what would be the différence between a cycle 4 pills for 30 days and a cycle of 3 pills for 40 days?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would be the différence between a cycle 4 pills for 30 days and a cycle of 3 pills for 40 days?
Sorry I'm posting from my phone :) it should be all edited right now llol sorry.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer longer lower dosed cycles because I believe that it gives the body more time to adapt and maintain the weight and strength gains.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
6-8 weeks would be ideal. Slow steady gains are easier to maintain

Math33

Math33

Awards
all right thanks guys! would 1 month be enough between two cycles? Concidering the first cycle i did (who just ended) was a very very mild PH from promatrix? Or should i still Wait longer

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time on cycle +PCT is normal length of time off. So if ur pct and cycle lasted 8 weeks then 8 weeks after pct until next cycle. This will give you adequate time for your body to get back to normal.

Math33

Math33

Awards
All right! One last question bro, lets say i just buy another bottle of 1-andro, would 4 pills a day for a longer period be better? Or youre just suggesting 3 pills long cycle cause it my first Time?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right! One last question bro, lets say i just buy another bottle of 1-andro, would 4 pills a day for a longer period be better? Or youre just suggesting 3 pills long cycle cause it my first Time?
When using a new compound its always best to see how you react. Say u run three pills a day for two weeks and evrything is fine feel free to throw another on top for the duration. Just see how you are responding.

Math33

Math33

Awards
Aight! Thanks for everything ill keep a log when ill do the cycle

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs are always awesome. Having others watch can lead to a lot of useful information. And it keeps u on track a bit better in my experience.

Redskins123

Awards
In for the log. Interested in this as well for my first run in the future. Post link of log when you start.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Get a serm. You will get shut down. All ph will shut you down.
just.....wow
i am so tired of seeing this blatant misinformation spouted by uninformed
fact of the matter is: no, serm is not a requirement, at all
may be a good idea depending on what (harsh) compound you are using, or how long you are planning to cycle..but no not requirement

Also, finaflex messed with my stomach more than the methylated counterparts.
first I've heard of anything like this..sorry to hear
sounds like maybe you should stay away from any hormonal product, my .02

looking forward to the log

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
See how your body handles 3 pills first and you can adjust from there. If you make gains from 3 which you will no need to bump up.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a serm. You will get shut down. All ph will shut you down. Also, finaflex messed with my stomach more than the methylated counterparts.
What are you comparing?