KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 28

KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 28 of 36 First ... 23262728293033 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Saturday I am doing the damn thing, even if only upper body. I am going nuts without getting all of my lifts and intensity out in the gym.
    Go ham brother man! Good to see you can even get back in the gym!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hang in there bro. Dont push it though, I just started training hard again this week after my back injury over a month ago. This one was bad too and I know its gonna linger for at least a couple years. Running peptides for the healing properties, and even though they dont help immediately I can feel a difference. Something you might consider, than and a good joint formula
    Independent Review
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Go ham brother man! Good to see you can even get back in the gym!
    I wish going ham was in the cards but if I can do the DB workout on Saturday I will be happy and even though extremely light I will get all the intensity I need from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Hang in there bro. Dont push it though, I just started training hard again this week after my back injury over a month ago. This one was bad too and I know its gonna linger for at least a couple years. Running peptides for the healing properties, and even though they dont help immediately I can feel a difference. Something you might consider, than and a good joint formula
    Yeah I am battling with that. I want to get back in it so bad but my logical side tells me that this is my lower back and I have to be more careful about it than other injuries. So even the little bit I felt earlier was enough to put the weight training on hold another day. I have been holding size pretty well just have to get back in it so I can make some progress. To be honest this past couple weeks is probably going to be just what the Dr ordered when it comes to the rest of my body healing up.

My joints were getting a bit sore and creaky so they should be good as new now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back problems.....uggggh. Hope it heals up quickly and isn't a lingering problem big guy.

Speaking of lingering injuries, I was squatting today and my right knee just went "F U I've had enough". Total loss of stabilization and had to bail on 365 on the way up. It made quite a racket dropping in the power rack lol. No pain just total lack of strength.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Well hopefully the no pain part means no residual issues either. Just a one and done type anomaly.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well hopefully the no pain part means no residual issues either. Just a one and done type anomaly.
    that'd be a bonus. i hate the nagging injuries when they flare up randomly like my trap or my wrists.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    that'd be a bonus. i hate the nagging injuries when they flare up randomly like my trap or my wrists.
    My big one is my elbows, and then my hip and left shoulder are close seconds but the elbows I really have to be responsive to pain in or it gets bad quickly.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm not even old yet and I have these nagging injuries, hip flexors, wrists and knees....
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

shoulder. lower back. tail bone
    Independent Review
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My left shoulder is tweaked and I can't seem to let it heal. Achillies was working for a wihle, and took care of my knees.. but I am thinking I might have to lighten the load for all pressing movements for the time being..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    ...brokeback...just plain gay.
    I can't believe people are missing these little snippets of word play...well you won't get it by me, no sir. Good stuff!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I can't believe people are missing these little snippets of word play...well you won't get it by me, no sir. Good stuff!
    Haha, it did not fall on blind eyes. I got a kick out of it when I saw it. I guess I just didn't comment on it.

So I went ahead and worked out last night. I did a little circuit with some DB's and body weight stuff. Basically it looked like this.

DB Cross Body Curls 30x20
    Body Weight Sumo Squats 1 second pause at bottom x20
    Push Ups x20 - **last set was a burnout**
    Arms Out Body Weight Good Mornings x20
    Arnold Press 30x20
    Bent Over Rows 30x20

Did 4 rotations of this non-stop

By the end of this I had a huge pump and worked up a nice sweat. I didn't use any weight on the lower body / lower back stuff just to be safe and feel out my back situation. Seems like it is doing better because as of this morning there is no sign of damage or inflammation in the area. Saturday will test it a lot more since there are 4 leg exercises in the giant set and I will be using weights. So far so good!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How are you feeling this evening after that work out? Hopefully all is well Chris.
    FINAFLEX REP
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got to love that pump you get from a high rep db workout, makes you look like a fuggin beast You can get some serious work done too... provided you use really strict form and try to find ways to really make it hurt, like flexing the target muscle during your workout or really working the negatives. Just make it hurt : )
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    How are you feeling this evening after that work out? Hopefully all is well Chris.
    Felt great after the workout. I got the tiniest bit sore it felt really good. No soreness from the issue though which is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Got to love that pump you get from a high rep db workout, makes you look like a fuggin beast You can get some serious work done too... provided you use really strict form and try to find ways to really make it hurt, like flexing the target muscle during your workout or really working the negatives. Just make it hurt : )
    Yeah just get in there and do work! I brought my clothes up here to get in some cardio this afternoon. Should be pretty awesome outside, we have a cool front that dropped us down out of the 90's. Not sure what the high is for the day but this morning was cool and it felt great! So hoping for perfect outdoor cardio weather!

Jo and I are still contemplating changing out lifting days to Mon-Wed-and Friday since Trinity has dance class from 12:15-1:15 which was typically about the time we would lift. So we are contemplating switching it up so we don't have to try to schedule in lifting on Saturday between dance and lifting it can eat up a weekend day very quickly. Like I said I will end up lifting a 4rth day anyway because I want to hit arms and shoulders separately with a hypertrophy specific day. So depending on discussion tonight I might find myself doing some sort of metabolic training tonight. Perhaps something similar to the one above but use weights on the legs.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha, it did not fall on blind eyes. I got a kick out of it when I saw it. I guess I just didn't comment on it.

So I went ahead and worked out last night. I did a little circuit with some DB's and body weight stuff. Basically it looked like this.

DB Cross Body Curls 30x20
    Body Weight Sumo Squats 1 second pause at bottom x20
    Push Ups x20 - **last set was a burnout**
    Arms Out Body Weight Good Mornings x20
    Arnold Press 30x20
    Bent Over Rows 30x20

Did 4 rotations of this non-stop

By the end of this I had a huge pump and worked up a nice sweat. I didn't use any weight on the lower body / lower back stuff just to be safe and feel out my back situation. Seems like it is doing better because as of this morning there is no sign of damage or inflammation in the area. Saturday will test it a lot more since there are 4 leg exercises in the giant set and I will be using weights. So far so good!
    I like this workout, seem sort of like the 6x12x25 I was doing before I went out on IR for my shoulder...
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Speaking of bull**** injuries that flare up. Pulled my hammy on my right leg when doing incline shoulder presses? Weird.. it also led to a sharp charlie horse as well. Next week after that, hammy hurt again when doing flat chest presses leading to a charlie horse and me needing to drop the weights. Screw, that.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Speaking of bull**** injuries that flare up. Pulled my hammy on my right leg when doing incline shoulder presses? Weird.. it also led to a sharp charlie horse as well. Next week after that, hammy hurt again when doing flat chest presses leading to a charlie horse and me needing to drop the weights. Screw, that.
    your supposed to do chest and shoulder exersices with your arms and chest- not your legs

get your form right and it should go away- I had the same problem-nobody ever told me that your not supposed to do incline flies with the dumbells on your feet. I had to figure that one out myself

That one was for free!-dont say I never gave you anything
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I like this workout, seem sort of like the 6x12x25 I was doing before I went out on IR for my shoulder...
    Yeah but you get to use some heavier weights during that workout which is pretty cool too.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Sounds like you have some good leg drive, try warming up your lower back and legs before you bench.
    Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    your supposed to do chest and shoulder exersices with your arms and chest- not your legs

get your form right and it should go away- I had the same problem-nobody ever told me that your not supposed to do incline flies with the dumbells on your feet. I had to figure that one out myself

LOL yeah, kind of anyway. You definitely should not be lifting the db with your legs but driving through the legs is important when benching for strength.

Man this morning my gluteus minimus is on fire. I did some interval running yesterday to try to break my legs in for more intense or longer duration running and it lit my gluteus minimus up. So letting the aggravation go down a bit this morning, will go out for my walk this afternoon and do an intense body weight circuit.

Tonight is Daddy Daughter Date night at Chilis they are taking pictures and basically going to be only fathers and daughters. I think it is at all Chilis, so if any of you have a daughter and want to go do some quality time tonight to make em feel special call your local Chili's to see if they are participating. Trinity is very excited.

Of course I already know what I am getting. Can you say Sirloin Steak? I knew you could! I assume after dinner she will con me into a dessert since it is a special occasion. All Daddy Daughter Dates are to be considered a special occasion by the way. Gotta be dressed nice, look good and spoil her. Of course she will be in a dress looking pretty for Daddy too!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Yeah but you get to use some heavier weights during that workout which is pretty cool too.

Sounds like you have some good leg drive, try warming up your lower back and legs before you bench.

LOL yeah, kind of anyway. You definitely should not be lifting the db with your legs but driving through the legs is important when benching for strength.

Man this morning my gluteus minimus is on fire. I did some interval running yesterday to try to break my legs in for more intense or longer duration running and it lit my gluteus minimus up. So letting the aggravation go down a bit this morning, will go out for my walk this afternoon and do an intense body weight circuit.

Tonight is Daddy Daughter Date night at Chilis they are taking pictures and basically going to be only fathers and daughters. I think it is at all Chilis, so if any of you have a daughter and want to go do some quality time tonight to make em feel special call your local Chili's to see if they are participating. Trinity is very excited.

Of course I already know what I am getting. Can you say Sirloin Steak? I knew you could! I assume after dinner she will con me into a dessert since it is a special occasion. All Daddy Daughter Dates are to be considered a special occasion by the way. Gotta be dressed nice, look good and spoil her. Of course she will be in a dress looking pretty for Daddy too!

awwee cute!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lmao oh thanks o.o!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The daddy and daughter day is gonna be fun! Steak and dessert? Can't beat that.. And the company of your little one?

How's your injuries healing?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The daddy and daughter day is gonna be fun! Steak and dessert? Can't beat that.. And the company of your little one?

How's your injuries healing?
    Not too bad, the nerve is still pinching a tiny bit or it is still sensitive, my outer glute or gluteus minimus is the only thing right now that is a little bit twingy. I get that shock / pulling feeling when I stretch it out in a longer stride. The joggin yesterday was a little too much for it. Really going to have to keep at it and work it back into condition and keep mobility in the area. Last thing I need is to let it get all tight.

I am very much looking forward to taking her. Too bad she has school tomorrow or I would probably take her to a movie or something too.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Have a great time! Nothing like really good quality time with your child/children.
    FINAFLEX REP
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I miss my daddy daughter dates... she's all grown up now and living in Ottawa. Have to do something with her real soon.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Not only are you knowledgeable, but you're a sweet and sentimental man. Damn, that reads pretty ghey, but whatever. Enjoy your date.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Not only are you knowledgeable, but you're a sweet and sentimental man. Damn, that reads pretty ghey, but whatever. Enjoy your date.
    Nothing wrong there, all real men have an ability to be gentle and sentimental when needed. Our little girls and big girls love us for it ... priceless. Yah it takes strength to show you're soft side.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Have a great time! Nothing like really good quality time with your child/children.
    Precisely!
    I miss my daddy daughter dates... she's all grown up now and living in Ottawa. Have to do something with her real soon.
    Yeah they are important even as they get older.
    Why thanks, and ya I am a bit of a softy!
    Nothing wrong there, all real men have an ability to be gentle and sentimental when needed. Our little girls and big girls love us for it ... priceless. Yah it takes strength to show you're soft side.
    No doubt, I am definitely a sensitive, affectionate and loving man. However I have backbone for days and don't take much BS, which is just the combination I need to keep balance.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Okay so here is the cardio and calisthenics circuit I did for lunch.

All sets were 20 reps then on to the next exercise, no resting just keep the circuit moving.

Warm Up - 1 mile walk to where I do the calisthenics

120 push ups, 120 step ups per leg, 60 sumo squats, 60 windmill tow touches, 60 horse stance rotary torso twists per side, 60 box jumps, 60 boulder curls, 60 boulder triceps extension, 60 boulder shoulder press and 60 bent over rows with a boulder.

Cool down - to get back to the office 1 mile

* Boulder = Was about a 30-40 lbs rock I found nearby that I was using for resistance.

By the end of this I was breathing hard my heart was racing and I was dripping sweat. Felt nice to work harder, I think I am getting better!!!!!

By the way the problem area is actually my piriformis pinching on the sciatic and not the gluteus minimus. So going to be looking at some rehab stuff for it and doing some stretching and abusing it with a la crosse ball. Either way things are looking up and I am 3 for 3 on workouts this week even if they are not exactly what I had planned!
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Caveman workout. Nice.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Caveman workout. Nice.
    I think it's called paleo, or geico. Looks tough either way. Creativity at its best. Leave it up to Kleen to make shlt work.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I think it's called paleo, or geico. Looks tough either way. Creativity at its best. Leave it up to Kleen to make shlt work.
    Bahaha. I love it. The geico diet!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

There's nothing manlier then lifting boulders. Straight caveman strength.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Caveman workout. Nice.
    Thanks, you should have seen me testing how sturdy the trail direction hut was to see if I could do pull ups on it. I had to look like I wanted to break the top off.

Yep gotta get it done!
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Bahaha. I love it. The geico diet!
    He is quite clever isn't he!
    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    There's nothing manlier then lifting boulders. Straight caveman strength.
    I did feel somewhat manly out there getting it done. Ready for some heavier work coming up soon which I am happy about.

I will be heading out for my walk / calisthenics circuit again here in a few. I am going to probably wear my ankle weights and do a similar circuit to the ones I have done all week.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

Ankle weights? Are you wearing blue blockers too?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

your a beast-plain and simple
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Ankle weights? Are you wearing blue blockers too?
    AND my calculator watch!!! I didn't end up getting out for lunch actually. Just going to do a lil something this evening. Ankle weights are not awesome but they definite can make step ups or walking any inclines more challenging. Plus was going to put them on my wrists and do some light upper body stuff while walking. Not much of WOW factor but a little extra resistance was the goal. Gotta put these things to use the wife bought them for me.

your a beast-plain and simple
    That means a lot coming from a guy with horns and a tail!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

I'm sending you my shake weight.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I'm pretending you're my shake weight.
    And I'm pretending you don't have callouses.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I want to grab you like a shake weight.
    And I'm pretending you don't have callouses.
    How can I quote edit this to make it sound more gay? That's about it I guess.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month