Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 44 of 67 First ... 4243444546 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    where is it going to be?
    Pittsburg I believe
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

2. thanks for the continued big support and confidence all! continues to mean a lot to me

@ wasme - YES! pro card looking very attainable at this point

@ chefbo - yup montego got you covered with the answer, is Aug 30/31 - 2013 IFBB NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

getting ready to run some fasted-upon-rising cardio here this morning, otherwise an off day (may mow the yard later, doesn't really need it but it will in a few days, so wth)..weight popped back to 190, this morning upon rising
    everything still going excellently gents - may (or may not) post up full body posing pics today, since my son is here to snap the cam (he is sleeping the morning away currently cuz he stayed up way late last night)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks for the continued big support and confidence all! continues to mean a lot to me

@ wasme - YES! pro card looking very attainable at this point

@ chefbo - yup montego got you covered with the answer, is Aug 30/31 - 2013 IFBB NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

getting ready to run some fasted-upon-rising cardio here this morning, otherwise an off day (may mow the yard later, doesn't really need it but it will in a few days, so wth)..weight popped back to 190, this morning upon rising
    everything still going excellently gents - may (or may not) post up full body posing pics today, since my son is here to snap the cam (he is sleeping the morning away currently cuz he stayed up way late last night)
    How is the epi / tren treating you, compared to the mechabol earlier on......

190? means your getting more shredded day by day....so exciting to follow this prep so close, hopefully(but I would rather say definitely) resulting in a pro card....yeah buddy.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    How is the epi / tren treating you, compared to the mechabol earlier on......
    well, I try not to compare, because they are extremely different compounds, that promote different results..that said: because I am swapping things in & out generally in overlapping fashion, but yet have isolated most things before the "effective point" comes into play, combined with my detailed and controlled approach to everything else that has left me in superb condition -- yes I can see and isolate the differences so to speak, in what these have done for me (and keep in mind, I have run either hi-dose 1-andro or hi-dose 1-alpha, or a combination of the two in hi-dose fashion, all along and especially during my methylated compound use timeframes, as my "test base"..let me say off the top, both of these have proven to be effective products, for my chosen function of what I have them there for)

to answer: because they promote some things differently, it is really not fair to say "they provide different results", however mechabol (or methylclostebol) was very effective at the dosage I ran it, provided pretty immediate bodycomp changes, more muscular appearance, veins really got pronounced quickly, and over a 3-week period effectiveness never waned
    compared to the tren/epi combo now ~1 week in: didn't quite notice these as quickly (ramping up dosage still) but am now seeing the same things, maybe a little less veiny from these directly at this point, but the musculature stands out even in the early going, great gains at no expense to continued leaning, I think potentially could/will build more muscle vs the mechabol, just a more solid and detailed look, and not getting in the way of my desired dry overall look that I am after

again I reiterate: I do think my current combo is more potential for larger muscle growth, than the previous mechabol I ran - and keep in mind, I am not even trying to accrue muscle at this point, the focus is all elsewhere
    hope that helps for comparison!

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well, I try not to compare, because they are extremely different compounds, that promote different results..that said: because I am swapping things in & out generally in overlapping fashion, but yet have isolated most things before the "effective point" comes into play, combined with my detailed and controlled approach to everything else that has left me in superb condition -- yes I can see and isolate the differences so to speak, in what these have done for me (and keep in mind, I have run either hi-dose 1-andro or hi-dose 1-alpha, or a combination of the two in hi-dose fashion, all along and especially during my methylated compound use timeframes, as my "test base"..let me say off the top, both of these have proven to be effective products, for my chosen function of what I have them there for)

to answer: because they promote some things differently, it is really not fair to say "they provide different results", however mechabol (or methylclostebol) was very effective at the dosage I ran it, provided pretty immediate bodycomp changes, more muscular appearance, veins really got pronounced quickly, and over a 3-week period effectiveness never waned
    compared to the tren/epi combo now ~1 week in: didn't quite notice these as quickly (ramping up dosage still) but am now seeing the same things, maybe a little less veiny from these directly at this point, but the musculature stands out even in the early going, great gains at no expense to continued leaning, I think potentially could/will build more muscle vs the mechabol, just a more solid and detailed look, and not getting in the way of my desired dry overall look that I am after

again I reiterate: I do think my current combo is more potential for larger muscle growth, than the previous mechabol I ran - and keep in mind, I am not even trying to accrue muscle at this point, the focus is all elsewhere
    hope that helps for comparison!

190? means your getting more shredded day by day....so exciting to follow this prep so close, hopefully(but I would rather say definitely) resulting in a pro card....yeah buddy.
    [/QUOTE]

I ran epi with stano 2 years ago. Epi was pretty amazing, got me some more size, stano, well maybe helped with lethargy a bit.

Interested in tren, maybe some time in the future, with epi and 1-andro/1-alpha, as a 'test' base.

Last weeks bro....you got this!!! You're going to show everybody what being a freak is all about....

so cold standing in your shadow....lol
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    so cold standing in your shadow....lol
    even my shadow is cut and chiseled

nah bro - you have nothing (and I mean NOTHING) to feel bad about it, sheesh
    great and awesome build you have accrued, it is obvious you hold your own very well
    always impressed with you

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    even my shadow is cut and chiseled

nah bro - you have nothing (and I mean NOTHING) to feel bad about it, sheesh
    great and awesome build you have accrued, it is obvious you hold your own very well
    always impressed with you
    I am also edge, you're back is just nuts for width and you have gotten way thicker. We can't compare ourselves to others we have to say to ourselves do I look better than I did this time last year or do I look better than my lost contest. We are all on our own journey. I personally know I will never look like Steve, I'm too old and don't have the size without heavy performance enhancement. It doesn't mean I can't be a better Doug and that's what keeps me going. This way of looking at things has already taken me to places I never thought I could go. Just keep getting better edge you're awesome and you are a great guy and a great dad I am sure.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

I am also edge, you're back is just nuts for width and you have gotten way thicker. We can't compare ourselves to others we have to say to ourselves do I look better than I did this time last year or do I look better than my lost contest. We are all on our own journey. I personally know I will never look like Steve, I'm too old and don't have the size without heavy performance enhancement. It doesn't mean I can't be a better Doug and that's what keeps me going. This way of looking at things has already taken me to places I never thought I could go. Just keep getting better edge you're awesome and you are a great guy and a great dad I am sure.
    Thanks DW.....you're absolutely right.

I'm happy with myself, just saying snags looks amazing, and a real example.

So are all my brother freaks, just like you...all in their own way an inspiration, and giving me more motivation.

Being part of this team has definitely had a huge positive impact on me!!!

Brothers in IRON!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

9. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Thanks DW.....you're absolutely right.

I'm happy with myself, just saying snags looks amazing, and a real example.

So are all my brother freaks, just like you...all in their own way an inspiration, and giving me more motivation.

Being part of this team has definitely had a huge positive impact on me!!!

Brothers in IRON!!!
    agreed I am happy for Steve and I draw tons of inspiration from him. I have always had the drive but the knowledge he brings is something that cannot be denied. He has a ton of drive as well. I have only known one other person who is in the same category with their attention to diet. Just think what he will accomplish he's going up against people who likely have years of hard use under there belt with a few mild orals and I know he will make a fight of it. Just that alone is remarkable. If he wins then that is even a greater accomplishment.

What an eye and attention to detail you have Steve, every adjustment you make turns out golden.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

agreed I am happy for Steve and I draw tons of inspiration from him. I have always had the drive but the knowledge he brings is something that cannot be denied. He has a ton of drive as well. I have only known one other person who is in the same category with their attention to diet. Just think what he will accomplish he's going up against people who likely have years of hard use under there belt with a few mild orals and I know he will make a fight of it. Just that alone is remarkable. If he wins then that is even a greater accomplishment.

What an eye and attention to detail you have Steve, every adjustment you make turns out golden.
    That too....it's bizar what most guys at amateur levels take these days.
    Even guys who don't compete....boys at my gym, 16year olds on a couple of different steroids at the same time.....no wonder I feel small half of the time

Snags is amazing, with such little 'help'..., just training to the max, diet on point, and consistancy through out the years....

I salute you
    OLYMPUS UK REP

11. good luck big guy ...will be watching.

12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    That too....it's bizar what most guys at amateur levels take these days.
    Even guys who don't compete....boys at my gym, 16year olds on a couple of different steroids at the same time.....no wonder I feel small half of the time

Snags is amazing, with such little 'help'..., just training to the max, diet on point, and consistancy through out the years....

I salute you
    Yep he spent years getting to know how to do things the right way before he started taking anything. Too many people start using stuff too early and they don't know where the drugs end and they begin.

13. thanks guys - always appreciate the compliments
    and ed - yeah, it has long been my belief that one should max out all natural potential FIRST, and have a firm grasp/understanding on nutrition most of all (but training parameters specifically conducive to their own bodies - not jut what they read in some magazine) before they take the next step to hormonal aids
    just what I believe in, like I believe the sun will rise again tomorrow morning
    I cannot make it any simpler than that
    but - truth be told here, no I am not doing injectables (do not feel I am ready for that step, myself..someday, I am sure I will be), don't short-change the products I AM using right now..i feel these, trenavar and epi, are 2 of the most powerful oral steroids in existence - tren especially, straight progesterone, doesn't get anymore wicked than that
    but they give so many "diversive" results you hear about, simply because ppl are using them who don't have a clue not only what to do with them, but the training/dietary accompaniment that NEEDS to go with them, in order to maximize the potential one can truly realize from these things
    so you get guys running around say they got water accrual and looked soft, while on orals that do not produce that of themselves - rather the crappy ass diet they roll with is THE CAUSE pure & simple..they just do not get it

14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thanks guys - always appreciate the compliments
    and ed - yeah, it has long been my belief that one should max out all natural potential FIRST, and have a firm grasp/understanding on nutrition most of all (but training parameters specifically conducive to their own bodies - not jut what they read in some magazine) before they take the next step to hormonal aids
    just what I believe in, like I believe the sun will rise again tomorrow morning
    I cannot make it any simpler than that
    but - truth be told here, no I am not doing injectables (do not feel I am ready for that step, myself..someday, I am sure I will be), don't short-change the products I AM using right now..i feel these, trenavar and epi, are 2 of the most powerful oral steroids in existence - tren especially, straight progesterone, doesn't get anymore wicked than that
    but they give so many "diversive" results you hear about, simply because ppl are using them who don't have a clue not only what to do with them, but the training/dietary accompaniment that NEEDS to go with them, in order to maximize the potential one can truly realize from these things
    so you get guys running around say they got water accrual and looked soft, while on orals that do not produce that of themselves - rather the crappy ass diet they roll with is THE CAUSE pure & simple..they just do not get it
    Here here!

15. sneak peek

that's all you guys get, for now

16. Legs coming in nice my man. Def the earliest I've seen them in this condition
    Independent

17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sneak peek

im jelly

18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sneak peek

Ok so one I agree with the post on hormones 100% and am doing that myself.
    I hate when children jump on things that they have no concept of.. But as stated earlier this is the majority of people these days, they want results now.

two,

The separation and thickness in those quads are RIDICULOUS.

Adductors are thick.

Just a liiiiittle more sweep. (not being negative-you're on a whole other level than me and I don't have room to criticize, it's just one BB to another my friend)

19. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I hate when children jump on things that they have no concept of.. But as stated earlier this is the majority of people these days, they want results now.

two,

Adductors are thick.

Just a liiiiittle more sweep. (not being negative-you're on a whole other level than me and I don't have room to criticize, it's just one BB to another my friend)
    you can say whatever you like bro - free will, and all that
    (whether I pay any attention to it or not or find validity in it at all, is a whole nother story)
    but you bud - I have long been impressed with you and your insight, and your own accomplishments; you are very intuitive and see things very well - I commend you for that!
    case in point - you are entirely correct here, on my sweep..comparatively speaking, I have none lolol
    alas, I try to maximize the things I do have, with the (somewhat limited) equipment I have..there is only so much I can accomplish; conditioning while great and contributing to the rest, will also be slightly detrimental in the appearance of "fullness"..3% is pretty damn low, and depleted
    I guess it is just something I am not specifically focused on, feeling good about everything else that is a strong point for me..thank you for your keen contribution

20. Looks like Dusty Hanshaw will be at the same event. Different weight class though

21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Looks like Dusty Hanshaw will be at the same event. Different weight class though
    interesting
    yeah that dude is a beast - since I have yet to build things back up, I haven't even come close to peeking on size yet, I feel
    but whether i'm in depleted state or not - that dude looks great..makes me feel rather small

22. 1-alpha is a phenomenal base product for a longer run with multiple compounds involved, IMHO. Worked excellent in my last cycle, which ended up being a methyl bridge over 7 total wks. It's also easily the best 1dhea product I've used yet.

If anyone was on the fence about it here

23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    interesting
    yeah that dude is a beast - since I have yet to build things back up, I haven't even come close to peeking on size yet, I feel
    but whether i'm in depleted state or not - that dude looks great..makes me feel rather small
    It's all iForce products, brah

24. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    1-alpha is a phenomenal base product for a longer run with multiple compounds involved, IMHO. Worked excellent in my last cycle, which ended up being a methyl bridge over 7 total wks. It's also easily the best 1dhea product I've used yet.
    truth

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    It's all iForce products, brah
    I don't care what it is - it's much more than any one thing he is doing, no matter what you wish to refer to
    give the man props, well done

25. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post

two,

Adductors are thick.

Instead of rep im giving you a virtual hug this is so true, no one has patience to work for their muscle mass anymore. Its synthetic this, synthetic that, no motivation for proper diet, consistency, and training. Sh1t its a fun ride and all people like that do is just ruin it, for example the 1,3 dimeth debate.... idiots who take 12 scoops of jack3d are obviously going to die. common sense helps as well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 11:43 AM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 06:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 01:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM