Snag gets FINAFLEXed on Road to Nationals

Page 42 of 67 First ... 4041424344 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ^^


    you gonna be a dirty old man when you grow up
    Going to be? Wait what did I miss. ..
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    hahahaaa..sorry dude, was just what came to mind..i suppose I coulda went with Dirty Harry

    thanks buddy

    another day of (slight) changes, another update pic..
    weight hanging tuff in that 190ish range - was at 189 the other morn, went back to 190, still there after carb-up last night
    New striations, new veins. Moving right along. Hope you were smiling in that pic though.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    New striations, new veins. Moving right along. Hope you were smiling in that pic though.
    He probably wasn't.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    New striations, new veins. Moving right along. Hope you were smiling in that pic though.
    Veins definitely popping....

    If I had your legs, I would smile
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

    Veins definitely popping....

    If I had your legs, I would smile
    If I had his legs I would go for a world record squat in my weight class.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    New striations, new veins. Moving right along. Hope you were smiling in that pic though.
    I smiled as I read that tho..

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He probably wasn't.
    and that too..

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Veins definitely popping....

    If I had your legs, I would smile
    definite smiley there..

    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    If I had his legs I would go for a world record squat in my weight class.
    and a laff - I am not a strongman, I just know how to shape the muscles is all

  7. Yah spent a bit of time explaining to one guy I train who was all jazzed about his strength gains while he actually is looking a bit portly to me. Focus in on why you are doing this I say to him. Diet is definitely not on the money. If I was training him as a powerlifter not as much of a big deal. If you want to make changes in your body then there are other things you need to focus on. I was a bit hard on him at first so I told him that the gains were probably from the improvement he has made in his form.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. sneakiest of sneak peeks here..last day of month, figured i'd give a glimpse of where I sit 1mo out
    lookit dat upper chest, very pleased..arms are dialing in nicely..dunno what that last pic was all about, angle was off horribly as I was trying to get a tri shot, but I thought it looked interesting anyway and really did not feel like taking another pic
    weight still 190 - I think the size (and weight to a small extent) is getting ready to rise a tad, at no expense to my continued course to reach ~3% bf or less..it is a good day (you guys see the smile? LOL)




  9. Smile? Ok of that's what you want to call it looking awesome as usual. Triceps shot is sick
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Smile? Ok of that's what you want to call it looking awesome as usual. Triceps shot is sick
    Yah it's a don't fug with me smile the best kind. I am thinking if you scare the judges wouldn't that give you higher scores, I mean it's about being big and scary ain't it... unless there is a pretty little lady judge... she gets a smile... and a wink
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Upper chest is SICK!!! First thing I noticed in the chest shot was the upper pec striations, then the "Sly" smile.



    The rise of your delt cap is what I noticed on the second picture even before the triceps.

    Looking downright Snagsty Brother!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Smile? Ok of that's what you want to call it looking awesome as usual. Triceps shot is sick
    gracias mi amigo
    told you it comes out as a smirk sometimes - or, a sneer maybe in this case

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it's a don't fug with me smile the best kind. I am thinking if you scare the judges wouldn't that give you higher scores, I mean it's about being big and scary ain't it... unless there is a pretty little lady judge... she gets a smile... and a wink
    ima embrace my natural personality - intense
    winks are good - gonna drop a few in my night posing routine too

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Upper chest is SICK!!! First thing I noticed in the chest shot was the upper pec striations, then the "Sly" smile.

    The rise of your delt cap is what I noticed on the second picture even before the triceps.

    Looking downright Snagsty Brother!
    the Sly smile, nice - and apropos
    sound like him, look like him (a bit anyway, same smile)..wish I had dude's money
    snagsty, LOL!


    thanks all - this is simply fun shyte, having a blast thru this..funnest prep I've ever done - and I have always enjoyed the whole prep process anyway, is my fav part of training/preparing, but this is on whole nother level!

  13. Yeah you do have a bit of bass in your voice, I am sure you can do a pretty good impression if you try.

    I think we all wish we had his money.

    You can definitely tell you are enjoying this prep which is great since at the beginning you seemed uneasy about the outcome with the Hemorrhoid issues. You definitely are looking the best I have seen you at this stage before. Looking at your pics I continue to hope I am looking as good as you at one month out. If so I will be extremely confident going into my show.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah you do have a bit of bass in your voice,.
    Related
    http://youtu.be/4JipHEz53sU

  15. Looking good dude. Traps and upper chest look monsterous
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheSaiyan View Post
    One of my favorite backsides in entertainment right now! LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Please release the Kraken stimul8 on nutra planet
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Please release the Kraken stimul8 on nutra planet
    ahaa - coming sooooon!
    (I promise!)

  19. Freak. I say that with lots of respect, & pun intended.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ima embrace my natural personality - intense
    winks are good - gonna drop a few in my night posing routine too
    Be who you are, it works and feels a whole lot better. This isn't just athletics it's art and we have a message to bring. Mine was I'm a fugging animal and I love that about myself. Fit like a fuggin glove and then it dawned on me ... this is what it's about, just be who you are.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Be who you are, it works and feels a whole lot better. This isn't just athletics it's art and we have a message to bring. Mine was I'm a fugging animal and I love that about myself. Fit like a fuggin glove and then it dawned on me ... this is what it's about, just be who you are.
    Crap that makes thing hard. I really don't know which one of me I should be. The voices are all telling me to pick them...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Crap that makes thing hard. I really don't know which one of me I should be. The voices are all telling me to pick them...
    Guess you will have to enter more than one category then...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Crap that makes thing hard. I really don't know which one of me I should be. The voices are all telling me to pick them...
    try it like when you are suffering from triple-vision, like Rocky:
    pick the one in the middle


  24. Chest and delt striations much more pronounced since last pics. Vascularity improving in the arms (from what I can see in the tri shot). Things going well. Any stubborn areas you have any concern with at this point?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Chest and delt striations much more pronounced since last pics. Vascularity improving in the arms (from what I can see in the tri shot). Things going well. Any stubborn areas you have any concern with at this point?
    Yeah, the smile
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hemorrhoids..the Road to the Nationals..and all things Finaflex
    By snagencyV2.0 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 06-22-2013, 12:43 PM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
  3. Where to get ebooks on steroids/bodybuilding?
    By rford78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 07:29 AM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:17 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in