Finaflex 1-Andro or 1-Alpha, which is better for a beginner cycle

DIPLOMAT

Awards
I'm new to the forum, but I've been researching these products for the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately I haven't really been able to find a definitive answer to my questions by going through post after post.

Just some background info, 21 years old, 6'3" 255 lbs, and about 14% body fat last time I measured. I've been training for nearly 9 years and I've hit a brick wall when it comes to making any noticeable gains. My bench has plateaued at 345x3 reps and my squat is stuck at 495x 3 reps. I've also been stuck at the same weight for about 3 months while following a pretty strict 6,000+ calorie a day diet. I've taken all kinds of supplements for years and years but I've never tried any prohormones. I understand that nutrition plays a vital role and I believe I've been on-point in that category for the past year.

I need something to help me break through my plateaus. My goal by the end of summer is to see some slight increases in my strength numbers (I'm fairly happy with them now), but more importantly pack on a solid 10-15 more pounds of lean mass while doing minimal damage to my body. I understand that some of my goals may not be necessarily realistic, but I'd be ecstatic to gain even 5-10 solid pounds. When researching prohormones, I found that Finaflex's 1-Andro is a fairly safe and minimally toxic PH that's good for beginners.

I was thinking about stacking it like this,
6 Week Cycle:
4 capsules of 1-Andro a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) for 6 weeks
2 capsules of PCT Revolution Black (1 in the morning, 1 at night) for the 6 weeks of my cycle
6 capsules of Pure Test (2 morning, 2 afternoon, 2 night) for 6 weeks
Also read that 1-Andro induces dry gains so I'll be taking Animal-Flex to minimize the stress on my joints

Then for my 4 Week PCT:
4 capsules a day of PCT Revolution Black (2 am, 2 pm)
6 capsules of Pure Test a day
I'll also have a SERM on hand, just in case.

My questions are, 1.) Does this sound like a good cycle for a man of my size? (the threads I found giving cycle advice were meant for men smaller than myself) 2.) Are there any other products or cycles you would recommend as a good stack for a novice to prohormones? 3.) Could I use the same cycle while substituting the 1-Andro for 1-Alpha or would this be too toxic and too advanced for a beginner? 4.) I know everyone responds to these products differently, but what gains, assuming I follow a perfect diet and lifting regimen, can I expect to make? 5.) Will I be able to maintain my hard-earned gains after my cycle?

Sorry for such a long post, I'm just looking for a definitive and highly detailed answer so I wanted to give you guys as much info as I possibly could. I understand that prohormones are nothing to mess with and I just want to make sure I'm doing this the safest and most effective way. Seems like everyone on this forum is extremely helpful and knowledgeable on these matters and I look up to you guys so I'd appreciate all the help I could get.

Thanks guys.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
First off the pct black on cycle is not need nor is the pure test.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
The 4 caps andro for 60 is a great idea. Like you said a serm on hand is good practice. I think you have a pretty good idea of what you want to do.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm new to the forum, but I've been researching these products for the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately I haven't really been able to find a definitive answer to my questions by going through post after post.

Just some background info, 21 years old, 6'3" 255 lbs, and about 14% body fat last time I measured. I've been training for nearly 9 years and I've hit a brick wall when it comes to making any noticeable gains. My bench has plateaued at 345x3 reps and my squat is stuck at 495x 3 reps. I've also been stuck at the same weight for about 3 months while following a pretty strict 6,000+ calorie a day diet. I've taken all kinds of supplements for years and years but I've never tried any prohormones. I understand that nutrition plays a vital role and I believe I've been on-point in that category for the past year.

I need something to help me break through my plateaus. My goal by the end of summer is to see some slight increases in my strength numbers (I'm fairly happy with them now), but more importantly pack on a solid 10-15 more pounds of lean mass while doing minimal damage to my body. I understand that some of my goals may not be necessarily realistic, but I'd be ecstatic to gain even 5-10 solid pounds. When researching prohormones, I found that Finaflex's 1-Andro is a fairly safe and minimally toxic PH that's good for beginners.

I was thinking about stacking it like this,
6 Week Cycle:
4 capsules of 1-Andro a day (2 in the morning, 2 at night) for 6 weeks
2 capsules of PCT Revolution Black (1 in the morning, 1 at night) for the 6 weeks of my cycle
6 capsules of Pure Test (2 morning, 2 afternoon, 2 night) for 6 weeks
Also read that 1-Andro induces dry gains so I'll be taking Animal-Flex to minimize the stress on my joints

Then for my 4 Week PCT:
4 capsules a day of PCT Revolution Black (2 am, 2 pm)
6 capsules of Pure Test a day
I'll also have a SERM on hand, just in case.

My questions are, 1.) Does this sound like a good cycle for a man of my size? (the threads I found giving cycle advice were meant for men smaller than myself) 2.) Are there any other products or cycles you would recommend as a good stack for a novice to prohormones? 3.) Could I use the same cycle while substituting the 1-Andro for 1-Alpha or would this be too toxic and too advanced for a beginner? 4.) I know everyone responds to these products differently, but what gains, assuming I follow a perfect diet and lifting regimen, can I expect to make? 5.) Will I be able to maintain my hard-earned gains after my cycle?

Sorry for such a long post, I'm just looking for a definitive and highly detailed answer so I wanted to give you guys as much info as I possibly could. I understand that prohormones are nothing to mess with and I just want to make sure I'm doing this the safest and most effective way. Seems like everyone on this forum is extremely helpful and knowledgeable on these matters and I look up to you guys so I'd appreciate all the help I could get.

Thanks guys.
Like PRE said Pure Test and Revolution PCT are not needed on cycle. They are best suited to be run after a cycle or by themselves for an extra kick. Other then that the cycle layout looks very good. I wouldn't suggest 1-Alpha for a first pro hormone run. Both products are non liver toxic and sides are very minimal if they occur at all but 1-Alpha is the big brother so it's best to see how you respond before jumping straight in. If diet and training are on point with this being your first PH run then 5-10lbs is very realistic. Looks like you have really done your homework. Other then that one change I think you have it down pat brother.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Plus the way I see it is run the little brother first, it's your first run so you don't need something really strong plus it leaves you with more future cycle by not using the strongest first.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it.

That said, during all my research I came across a post from Dr. Albert Scott, a Finaflex rep, and he advised someone to stack the PCT Revolution Black and the Pure Test with the 1-Andro during the cycle, mostly as a "better safe than sorry" precaution. It seemed to make sense to me because the PCT Revolution would help ensure that my estrogen levels are kept at bay and I could avoid having to turn to a SERM like Tamoxifen or Nolvadex. Furthermore, I thought the Pure Test would keep my natural testosterone levels fairly normal while on the cycle, minimizing some of the libido related issues I've read about with some prohormones, and then give me a nice boost coming off the cycle.

Am I completely wrong with my train of thought and just being overcautious? Would I be wasting my money or putting myself at risk by stacking these products?

Thanks again guys, just trying to soak up all the knowledge I can.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Rev PCT on cycle would indeed help keep any estrogen sides at bay if you encountered them. The Pure Test isn't going to do much on cycle though IMO. Best to save it for PCT and run it for 6 weeks. All very good questions though.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ScottyDoc is a good guy. He recommended that Rev Black be used on cycle for me as well. I found that it was not needed unless you see estrogen related sides. I'm running 1Alpha now without Rev Black and seeing no sides at all.

Summary: no need for Rev Black on cycle unless experiencing sides. Also start with 1Andro first to gain some experience. Start a log here and we'll all help you through this. Great Finaflex reps here.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Thanks again gentlemen. I have an extra bottle of the PCT Rev because I got a great deal on NutraPlanet, they had a BOGO deal with 1-Andro and PCT Rev. Based on your great advice I'll just keep the extra bottle on hand in case I start experiencing some negative sides and I'll start up the Pure Test after my 6 week cycle during my 4 week PCT.

After crunching all the numbers, I'm going to have some capsules left over. With the 1-Andro, I'll finish with 12 extra capsules, or 3 days worth of supplementation. With the PCT Rev Black I'll have a surplus of 68, or 17 days, and with the Pure Test a surplus of 72, or 12 days worth, while following my PCT dosage outlines.

Any harm in running these products until I'm out or should I just cut them all off once I reach my end dates of the cycles? In my research I found that you shouldn't run 1-Andro for more than 60 continuous days, at 6 weeks that puts me at 42 days, plus the extra 3, 45. Seems like I'm well within the safety parameters. PCT Rev shouldn't be run for more than 8 weeks, with my surplus I'll be at roughly 6.5 weeks and with my Pure Test, a little over 5 weeks.

Seems safe, but I was just wondering what your opinions are on this? And lastly, if I am experiencing some estrogen related side effects and start running PCT Rev at a lower dosage (2 a day) during my 1-Andro cycle, and then doing my Post Cycle Therapy as planned, would there be any major risks in running the PCT Rev for a little more than 8 weeks if the first 4 weeks are at a lower dosage?

Thanks

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run longer than 45 days to "use up a whole bottle". I see no problem in your plan to extend a few days.

My experience tells me you will not have sides while on cycle. If you do then you'll need to only take 1 Rev Black. The 2 Rev Black comes only during PCT and taken before bed time along with Pure Test.

If you log here all the reps and users will help you out. It's good for you and educational for everyone.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
I've run longer than 45 days to "use up a whole bottle". I see no problem in your plan to extend a few days.

My experience tells me you will not have sides while on cycle. If you do then you'll need to only take 1 Rev Black. The 2 Rev Black comes only during PCT and taken before bed time along with Pure Test.

If you log here all the reps and users will help you out. It's good for you and educational for everyone.
Alright thanks. I was planning to start my cycle on Monday, but one item on my order was backordered, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will arrive by Monday. Should I start my log on this thread or start a new thread altogether? Haha just trying to learn some forum etiquette.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright thanks. I was planning to start my cycle on Monday, but one item on my order was backordered, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will arrive by Monday. Should I start my log on this thread or start a new thread altogether? Haha just trying to learn some forum etiquette.
Might want to view the other logs in here to become familiar with formats. Start a new thread and then you can name it and own it. Good luck and looking forward to your log brother.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feel free to start a new thread here. Also you can go ahead and use up the extra few days of all the products if you want, especially the Pure Test during PCT. No harm in that at all.

DIPLOMAT

Awards
Thanks again for all the help guys. Had a busy weekend, but I'm going to start my log today. Checked my shipment, everything should be here by tomorrow morning. Can't wait to get started.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
That said, during all my research I came across a post from Dr. Albert Scott, a Finaflex rep, and he advised someone to stack the PCT Revolution Black and the Pure Test with the 1-Andro during the cycle, mostly as a "better safe than sorry" precaution.
al scott is no longer with us.. and this "better safe than sorry" mentality is not the Finaflex company guideline
as I have mentioned in your other thread, what you espouse above is quite wasteful and is absolutely not needed
save your PureTest and PCT Black, for your PCT needs