Smitty is Back...

calebsmitty

Awards
Hey fellas. Long time no see. Baseball season is over. We went 27-6, won our first ever district title and were one run away from advancing to Area round of playoffs. Most stressful, exhausting season ever.

Time to get back to work. After some stomach problems I have dropped some weight. I'm down to ~210 looking sickly and flat. I have been thinking about the path I want to take this summer. I want to pick up some Epi-V. Still some on Ebay. Would like to lean out a bit more. Not at my goal yet. But still want to keep my size.

Anyone have suggestion to team up with Epi?

Still have quite a bit of PCT and Pure Test.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back!!!!! Congrats on a great season.

How about a combo with either 1andro, or 1 alpha?

Think dreamweaver had a similar cycle, of epi v and 1 alpha.

I 've only used the 1alpha, which gave me extreme strenght gains, and some mass(mass is ofcource diet dependend).

Did you already register at the finaflex forum, lots of info on 1 alpha and 1 andro.

www.finaflex.com

calebsmitty

Awards
I've taken 1-Andro before along with 550. Just not sure what rout i'm in for.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've taken 1-Andro before along with 550. Just not sure what rout i'm in for.
Keep me /us posted. We are all more than willing to help with questions about our products, diet, training etc.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PX Black if you're looking to lean out some. Same product line as epi-v

calebsmitty

Awards
Seriously considering just running Epi alone. Just bought two bottles. With PCT black and Pure Test to round it out toward the end of Cycle.

Anyone have experience with Solo Epi run. If so would love to hear dosing suggestions.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously considering just running Epi alone. Just bought two bottles. With PCT black and Pure Test to round it out toward the end of Cycle.

Anyone have experience with Solo Epi run. If so would love to hear dosing suggestions.
Which epi?

calebsmitty

Awards
I bought Epibolan. 2,3a-Epithio. Plan to use my Finaflex Products as PCT. And possibly to add to Cycle.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought Epibolan. 2,3a-Epithio. Plan to use my Finaflex Products as PCT. And possibly to add to Cycle.
Thought you were going to use the epi v from finaflex.

Which brand is the epibolan?

calebsmitty

Awards
I was. but only found one place that sold it. Much more than I had found before. Guess everything is disappearing.

calebsmitty

Awards
I know if messes up this log I was planning. Sorry Finaflex. Wish ya'll didn't ban Epi-V

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know if messes up this log I was planning. Sorry Finaflex. Wish ya'll didn't ban Epi-V
Epi V was good, I've heard......something new is in the pipeline......

register at our forum, you'll be sure to be one of the first to hear when the time comes.

Think if you look around , there is still some epi -v around.

calebsmitty

Awards
There is some on Ebay. but the seller's shipping and payments options were not optimal. I still have room for some Finaflex Products.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually 1-Alpha wouldn't be so bad on a cut.....I personally like the stronger products while cutting so I don't take a dive in strength while I lower my calories. 1-Alpha or 1-Andro for six weeks with maintenance calories would be a great recomp for sure and if you threw in some Epi-V it would be even better.

calebsmitty

Awards
Well I already have Epistane not EpiV. I'm not sure which Finaflex product would work well with this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
550xd would work wonders

calebsmitty

Awards
I would assume 550 at the back end would be best.

calebsmitty

Awards
So I decided to get the EpiV and 550. Just bought one bottle of each. Short run. Save the Epibolin for when I have SERM lined up for PCT.

So with Epi V and 550. Would you suggest running both together for 30 days. Or stagger?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I decided to get the EpiV and 550. Just bought one bottle of each. Short run. Save the Epibolin for when I have SERM lined up for PCT.

So with Epi V and 550. Would you suggest running both together for 30 days. Or stagger?
I would run both together. You could run the 550 and then swap to the Epi if you wanted to though

calebsmitty

Awards
So run both at 2ed for 30 days. I've been wandering what adding Epibolin in low dose would add to this.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epithio would lower your estrogen, and it would aid in gaining muscle while still dropping fat. If your looking for something to lower the boom a little more than what you already plan to run it would be a fine addition to a cut.

calebsmitty

Awards
Hey Chris. Been a while. How have you been?

Only concern is PCT with it. Don't have SERM. I think I'll just keep it simple for now save it for another time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
smith_69 Supplement Logs 12
Lifting_Dad Powerlifting/Strongman 3