1-ANDRO for my first PH run

B

Brad88

Awards
Hi, Im new in this forum and I hope you can help me in the new stack that im going to do.

First some info about me.
Im 24 years, 5'9 and 178lbs. I`ve been training hard and non-stop since 5 years and got really good results because I was 143lbs (very skinny)
The key is that I have study a lot about training and nutrition, so my diet I think is very good and the only supplemments that I have ever take are Whey, Creatine and Multivitamins.

I hit a plateau and I want to try 1-ANDRO for gaining mass and strenght
My 1rst priority is mass and 2nd strenght. I`m 11% bf so I think 1-ANDRO is the way to go for my needs.. (I have also the chance to buy 1-ALPHA and 550-XD)

My question is..
How do you think I should run this product?
2 pills a day for 8 weeks?
or 3 pills a day for 4week and the last week 4pills a day?
or 4 pills a day for 4 weeks?

sorry about that many questions but this is gonna be my first PH run, so I want to have the best gains possible.
Of course I'm gonna do the PCT. I'm thinking PCT revolution (2pills a day) + 3gr DAA per day, right after I finish 1-ANDRO

Looking forward your comments. Thanks

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend two caps a day for sixty days seeing as how this is your first PH run. You would get some nice gains from just that dosage alone. I wouldn't recommend stacking it with anything else for a first time even though our products are non liver toxic and side effects are very rare and mild if they do occur.

B

Brad88

Awards
thanks! and which one would you recommend to me? (1-alpha, 1-andro or 550-xd)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a first run 1-Andro would be a great choice.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a first run 1-Andro would be a great choice.
like Montego said,1-Andro would be a nice one to start with.

1 alpha is a bit stronger, and is better suited for the more advanced user.

Good thing about both products is, that they are pretty mild on the sides, not liver toxic.

Keep us posted...feel free to ask

B

Brad88

Awards
thanks! so I'm gonna run 2 bottles of 1-andro. 2 pills a day for 8 weeks (60days)

As usual im gonna take my whey, creatine and multi.
Which other supplemments u think I would need?

Also... I just bought 2 Animal M-Stack.. can I also take it during the cicle for best results? or I take it after (during the PCT)?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cell Shock would be a good addition for post workout nutrition since you are bulking and want to get the nutrients into your muscle cells quickly after training. Also MAX PUMP and IGNITE 2 are an amazing pre workout stack that deliver awesome pumps, energy and focus. The Aminosterone in the IGNITE will help boost testosterone as well. Lastly but not least BCAA+SAA intra, pre or post workout will help with recovery as well as hydration. I would not advise use of the animal stack at all.....it looks like an herb cabinet. I would recommend using Revolution PCT along with Pure Test. Six weeks of Pure Test and then start the Revolution PCT on week three of the Pure Test. Nutraplanet has a special going on right now where if you buy a Finaflex 1-andro you get a free Revolution PCT. Hope this helps. Any other questions just ask away.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cell Shock would be a good addition for post workout nutrition since you are bulking and want to get the nutrients into your muscle cells quickly after training. Also MAX PUMP and IGNITE 2 are an amazing pre workout stack that deliver awesome pumps, energy and focus. The Aminosterone in the IGNITE will help boost testosterone as well. Lastly but not least BCAA+SAA intra, pre or post workout will help with recovery as well as hydration. I would not advise use of the animal stack at all.....it looks like an herb cabinet. I would recommend using Revolution PCT along with Pure Test. Six weeks of Pure Test and then start the Revolution PCT on week three of the Pure Test. Nutraplanet has a special going on
right now where if you buy a Finaflex 1-andro you get a free Revolution PCT. Hope this helps. Any other questions just ask away.
That's one hell of a steal...uhm deal ...at the planet.
Can't get better than this...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-1-andro-free-pct-revolution-black-bogo.html

B

Brad88

Awards
Ok so im going to buy also Ignite for preworkout and BCAAs for intraworkout

Sorry.. but Im taking 2 multivitamins per day (1 right after woke up and the other 9h after). My question is.. can I take my multi and 1-andro at the same time? and.. should I take 1-andro with a meal or with empty stomach (morning and afternoon)?

And during the PCT... Revo and Pure Test.. when is the best time to take them?

Thanks.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so im going to buy also Ignite for preworkout and BCAAs for intraworkout

Sorry.. but Im taking 2 multivitamins per day (1 right after woke up and the other 9h after). My question is.. can I take my multi and 1-andro at the same time? and.. should I take 1-andro with a meal or with empty stomach (morning and afternoon)?

And during the PCT... Revo and Pure Test.. when is the best time to take them?

Thanks.
Hey bro,

you can take the 1 andro upon waking up with your multi vitamin. I personally like to ad fish oils(omega3), possibly could aid in absorption.

Within 10 minutes I take my meal.

Second dose of 1 andro (10/12 hours later),you could do the same, just 1 thing....

Have a look at your multi vitamin, no sence in taking to much of it. Mine is fine with a one daily dose.

Take the revolution PCT on a empty stomach before bed.
(I take it, half hour later ,last meal, some slow protein, and off to sleep)

Enjoy your cycle bro, and keep us posted!!!

We'll be following :)

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

you can take the 1 andro upon waking up with your multi vitamin. I personally like to ad fish oils(omega3), possibly could aid in absorption.

Within 10 minutes I take my meal.

Second dose of 1 andro (10/12 hours later),you could do the same, just 1 thing....

Have a look at your multi vitamin, no sence in taking to much of it. Mine is fine with a one daily dose.

Take the revolution PCT on a empty stomach before bed.
(I take it, half hour later ,last meal, some slow protein, and off to sleep)

Enjoy your cycle bro, and keep us posted!!!

We'll be following :)
Also take Pure Test as recommended which is 2 doses split up 8-10hrs apart with food.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brad88. Great advice from everyone here. Finaflex is a great company. Log your run in a new thread here and you'll get more help and guidance. I've run two cycle logs here and have been really happy with the results and the help/encouragement.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Brad88. Great advice from everyone here. Finaflex is a great company. Log your run in a new thread here and you'll get more help and guidance. I've run two cycle logs here and have been really happy with the results and the help/encouragement.
And you've been doing a great job.....enjoy your logs bro. Thanks