finaflex has the best shaker bottle!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It is the best shaker bottle hands down and ive had them all. The "vent" system works flawlessly

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I don't have one so I wouldn't know :( I honestly don't have anything from them,but some of their stuff has caught my attention at times!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Very intrigue by the bcaa/saa's

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very intrigue by the bcaa/saa's
Come register over at our forum. We are always having flash giveaways and if you haven't seen "The Mother of all Promotions" thread we are offering the most active poster with a thread on our home forum 500 dollars in Finaflex products. Second and third place also get a nice bit of swagg. And you get a boatload of samples for just registering :p

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this shaker of which one speaks?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The best dang shaker known to mankind

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well they have more than one type or have went through a couple but I love shakers with the grid at the top to keep the ice out of the drinking hole. That is how my Finaflex shakers are.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well they have more than one type or have went through a couple but I love shakers with the grid at the top to keep the ice out of the drinking hole. That is how my Finaflex shakers are.
Mine has the vent tube with the blue top

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had one, but my wife donated it to Salvation Army. She said I had too many shakers and some people can't even afford cups. No joke. Not upset though, at least someone will have a nice shaker cup.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I had one, but my wife donated it to Salvation Army. She said I had too many shakers and some people can't even afford cups. No joke. Not upset though, at least someone will have a nice shaker cup.
the homeless and the poor need shaker cups too