Soldier gets shredded with Pro Xanthine 500-xt(sponsored)

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

1. get it simple with getting leaner...

If it is able to be pulled from the ground or killed...eat it...if it has been through a machine, put it back...

meat, chicken, fish, roots and tubers, lots of greens, olive oil, almond butter, avocado and berries...is where it is at.

you will need roughly 3 of your 5 meal to have a generous portion of leafy dark greens in there for micronutrients and proper bowel function...
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. The leaner you get the finer you need to be. I can get very lean and not have to be all that strict and I am an endo, as I go have have to tighten the reigns. Leave room for adjustments and make those adjustments when it's time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The leaner you get the finer you need to be. I can get very lean and not have to be all that strict and I am an endo, as I go have have to tighten the reigns. Leave room for adjustments and make those adjustments when it's time.
    Exactly. Putting all of your eggs in the same basket right from the get go will lead to problems when you need to get leaner and have no place to cut from or add to.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    get it simple with getting leaner...

If it is able to be pulled from the ground or killed...eat it...if it has been through a machine, put it back...

meat, chicken, fish, roots and tubers, lots of greens, olive oil, almond butter, avocado and berries...is where it is at.

you will need roughly 3 of your 5 meal to have a generous portion of leafy dark greens in there for micronutrients and proper bowel function...
    Good looks man, will adjust accordingly! Let's hope that this Pro Xanthine allows me to even add some greens haha, supression is really strong. Ate my first meal around 11, going to eat my 2nd at 1:45 so we'll see what happens

5. And because you guys hate them chewy bars, I got creative with my breakfast this morning. Drained up 2 egg whites and added 1 full egg for more volume. I am planning on stocking up on a good amount of rices this weekend so my meals aren't as boring.

6. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    And because you guys hate them chewy bars, I got creative with my breakfast this morning. Drained up 2 egg whites and added 1 full egg for more volume. I am planning on stocking up on a good amount of rices this weekend so my meals aren't as boring.
    There we go look for the Minute Rice ready to serve cups. They come in packs of two and cook in one minute in the microwave. One cup has about 44 grams of carbs of you get the brown rice. Very convenient but a little more expensive.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

7. Starting Weight: 206.5
    Height: 5'11
    Some pics..

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    There we go look for the Minute Rice ready to serve cups. They come in packs of two and cook in one minute in the microwave. One cup has about 44 grams of carbs of you get the brown rice. Very convenient but a little more expensive.
    Minute rice ? I would recommend parboiled myself. I tried basmatti the stuff is crap. I ddin't feel like I ate anything. I avoid white rice usually, parboiled is easy to cook and almost as good as brown.

9. Well he is a college guy so I figured the Minute Rice cups would be a good fit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Well he is a college guy so I figured the Minute Rice cups would be a good fit.
    Ah I guess no place to cook ?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ah I guess no place to cook ?
    Just me, a microwave, and a George Foreman

12. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Just me, a microwave, and a George Foreman
    hmmm http://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Rice-in-a-Microwave there you go... google is your friend.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    hmmm http://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Rice-in-a-Microwave there you go... google is your friend.
    Yes it is! I microwaved my eggs this morning thanks to Google Dominance. It was actually really good, with a little bit of pepper on top

14. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Yes it is! I microwaved my eggs this morning thanks to Google Dominance. It was actually really good, with a little bit of pepper on top
    Just do a bunch of rice at once. Oh and you can nuke yans too but you may be able to do something with the grill for them.

15. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Took 2 Epi-V and 1 Pro Xanthine. Feeling more awake already, going to go lift in about 30 minutes to hit a chest day! No coffee, no preworkouts. Once this fully kicks in, we'll see how my body reacts to the Pro Xanthine at 1 pill a day. Will try to up it to 2 a day if I'm comfortable with it.
    i think you will be good to go with the prox . like snag says the epi might be wasteful especially if you are logging the pro x. epi will do you good in my opinion but you really won't know what the xanthine is doing. that's my two cent bro . good luck either way i'm following1

16. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i think you will be good to go with the prox . like snag says the epi might be wasteful especially if you are logging the pro x. epi will do you good in my opinion but you really won't know what the xanthine is doing. that's my two cent bro . good luck either way i'm following1
    I can tell that the Pro Xanthine is working great. I actually took 2 today and felt great doing so all damn day! I have a bad history with thermogenics being too strong for me. This new formulation is really different for me! About to get a food log and workout log up to update, also going to pull out the food nudes.

17. Day 2: Back Day!

Bent Over Barbell Rows
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

Lat Pulldowns
    115x10
    115x10
    115x10

Diverging Seated Row Machine
    90x12
    100x12
    90x12

Rear Delt Machine
    100x10
    100x10
    115x10
    100x10

Isolated single armed row machine
    Warmup: 45x12 (one arm at a time)
    3 sets each arm... 70x10

Back Hyperextensions:
    3 sets of 15(Very slow, no weight)

Also did cardio later on in the day!
    Stairmaster - 10 minutes - 105 calories
    Treadmill - Half a Mile - 69 calories

Total Calories Burned: 174 calories

18. Getting thrifty with the good ole microwave in college.. also thankfully my gf has a rice cooker which I will get next semester!

2 Egg Whites, with 1 Full Egg to add volume and Fluff
    Calories: 106
    Fat: 5.12 grams
    Carbs: < 1 gram
    Protein: 13.2 grams

Great Value, Chunk Chicken Breast with 1 cup white rice and 1/2 cup of green beans
    Calories: 445
    Fat: 5 grams
    Carbs: 49 grams
    Protein: 50.5 grams

19. That's more like it

20. know what you mean about thermos. last one I did about shook me out of my skin had to end up tossing that stuff. I am really sensitive to anything over stimmed these days. it messes with my bp like a b*&^h. I didn't even do a preworkout yesterday and I was zoning on the pro x. great so far. you need any tips on micro cooking let me know I am a college chef so I can help.

21. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    know what you mean about thermos. last one I did about shook me out of my skin had to end up tossing that stuff. I am really sensitive to anything over stimmed these days. it messes with my bp like a b*&^h. I didn't even do a preworkout yesterday and I was zoning on the pro x. great so far. you need any tips on micro cooking let me know I am a college chef so I can help.
    Yeah in the past I was so stimmed that I couldn't finish my workouts or even come close. Havnt had any bad effects at all yet. Lifts have been completed

22. Not being overstimulated is where this and PX Black really rock. A smooth constant energy is far greater then a huge burst then a crash afterwards.

23. Took the first pill today around 10am. Now I am tired as hell because I forgot to bring the second pill to my classes today. First one energy was great but I'm soo sleepy right now. Might also be tired because of the epi-v which is possible. Had a nice arms day today, will post food log and lifting tonight

24. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Took the first pill today around 10am. Now I am tired as hell because I forgot to bring the second pill to my classes today. First one energy was great but I'm soo sleepy right now. Might also be tired because of the epi-v which is possible. Had a nice arms day today, will post food log and lifting tonight
    How has food intake been today? Also how much sleep did you get. Could both be big reasons for lack of energy. Also don't forget you are at a caloric deficit so your energy is going to suffer some.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

How has food intake been today? Also how much sleep did you get. Could both be big reasons for lack of energy. Also don't forget you are at a caloric deficit so your energy is going to suffer some.
    Yeah I kind of assumed so about the caloric deficit too. I have been changing a lot with my diet, adding cardio and higher volume lifts. I think it just caught up to me today, good thing I lifted around 11:30 already

26. Day 3- Biceps n Triceps

Standing Dumbbell Curls:
    Warmup - 40x8
    45x8
    45x8

Isolated Dumbbell Curls:
    25x10
    25x10

Arm Curl Machine:
    75x8
    75x8
    75x8
    (Good burn after all of these lifts)

Ended Biceps with some High Cable Curls(One arm at a time):
    17.5x8
    17.5x8
    17.5x8
    (Probably should of added more weight, but I did these slowly)

Tricep Pressdown Rope:
    42.5x10
    42.5x10
    42.5x10

Seated Dip Machine:
    Warmup - 130x12
    170x8
    170x8

Overhead Tricep Extensions:
    45lb plate, 2 sets of 10

Tricep Pressdown Bar:
    47.5x10
    47.5x10
    47.5x10

27. Day 3 Meals

Meal 1:
    2 Egg Whites, with 1 Full Egg: Calories: 106, Fat: 5.12g, Carbs: < 1g, Protein: 13.2g

Chewy Granola Bar: Calories: 100, Fat: 3.5g, Carbs: 17g, Protein: 1g

Meal 2:Chicken of The Sea Chunk Light Tuna In Water: Calories: 150, Fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 33g

Gold Standard 100% Whey, Cookies N Cream(2 scoops): Calories: 260, Fat: 3g, Carbs: 8g, Protein: 48g

Meal 3:
    Spinach: Serving Size: 2.5 cups, Calories: 17.5, Fat: 0.25g, Carbs: 2.75g, Protein: 2.25g

Italian Salad Dressing: Serving Size: 1 tbsp, Calories: 42.8, Fat: 4.2g, Carbs: 1.5g, Protein: 0.1g

Fruit Yogurt: Serving Size: 4oz, Calories: 119, Fat: 1.59g, Carbs: 21.02g, Protein: 5.49g

Granola: Serving Size: Cup, Calories: 250, Fat: 8g, Carbs: 39g, Protein: 5g

Meal 4:
    Muscle Milk, Protein Nutrition Shake: Calories: 230, Fat: 9g, Carbs: 12g, Protein: 25g

Tyson Premium Chuck White Chicken, Fully Cooked, 98% Fat Free: Calories: 300, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 0g, Protein: 65g

Minute, Instant White Rice: Serving Size: Cup, Calories: 200, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 45g, Protein: 5g

French Style Green Beans: Calories: 35, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 7g, Protein: 1g

TOTALS:
    Calories - 1810.3, Fat - 41.16 grams, Carbs - 154.27 grams, Protein - 204.4 grams

28. I'm coming to where u live and were going to go grocery shopping those dang granola bars made a comeback I see also....check out Yoplait greek 100 yogurt. I try to stay away from the fruit on the bottom stuff as much as I can. And the Keylime flavor is pretty good. Pm me and ill give you some more snack and dinner ideas. I'm good at making meals with a low budget and not much cooking

29. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I'm coming to where u live and were going to go grocery shopping those dang granola bars made a comeback I see also....check out Yoplait greek 100 yogurt. I try to stay away from the fruit on the bottom stuff as much as I can. And the Keylime flavor is pretty good. Pm me and ill give you some more snack and dinner ideas. I'm good at making meals with a low budget and not much cooking
    Haha you leave the granola bars out of this! That morning I had the eggs, for some reason I just got so hungry. I had to get some food before the rec. I have some food ideas that Im going to get this weekend. I do need more variety though since I mostly eat tuna and chicken with something else!

30. Yah just you your imagination and you can come up with some good alternatives. Snags is an expert at this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT (60 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2015, 12:08 AM
  2. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 10:33 PM
  3. LittleGreen gets ripped with Pro Xanthine 500-XT
    By LittleGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 12:48 PM
  4. Replies: 537