Need some help on a PH stack

1. Registered User

Need some help with my 1st run

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've been researching Finaflex's line of PH's for awhile, and I could use some help before I finally pull the trigger. I've read just about every post/log here, and have made up and changed my mind a number of times. A little info about me. I'm 29, 5'7, and 173 lbs. I'm definitely more of an endo-mesomorph. I've been working out since high school, but have had a few shoulder surgeries along the way that have set me back at times. I got my bachelors in Exercise Science, so I have some knowledge of exercise and supplements. I am, however, new to the PH world and have been soaking up everything the finaflex reps and users have been saying. I like what I've been reading about Epi-v, and I think I would like to bridge into it. I was debating whether I should start with 1-andro, 1-alpha, or 550 xd. I was planning on keeping this cycle on the shorter side, since it will be my first. Obviously I'll be grabbing some Revolution and Pure Test for PCT.

I'd love to hear any input you guys would have on the matter!

2. Registered User

I forgot to say what my goals were. I know it's cliche, but I'd like to lean out while putting some muscle. I'm not expecting miracle results, but I'd love to feel confident in a swimsuit this summer. The recomping effects of 550 xd definitely peak my interest.

Diet: I am eating around 2000 cals a day, and my macros are typically a 50/25/25 split, but I am wanting to get the protein up a bit more and the carbs down. My wife is starting a semi-paleo diet to help control her migraines. She's doing no wheat, dairy, or excess sugar. I'll be doing it with her, so my macros might change a bit.
  3. Registered User

I'm wanting to place an order tonight, so I'll just make a decision and pull the trigger. I think I am going to go with the 550 xd/ Epi-V combo. My thought was to run 4 weeks of 550 followed by 4 weeks of Epi-V. Would 1 bottle of each @ recommended dosing be sufficient for my virgin receptors. Is it overkill running this combo for my 1st run. I know it's usually recommended to just run 1 for 4-6 weeks. If that's the case, would I be better served with just getting 2 bottles of 550 xd and call it good?
    •   

4. Registered User

Epistane or hdrol for first cycle. And a serm
  5. Registered User

I'm holding off my order for a few days to get more feedback. Better to wait and get it right. I'm loving the deal NP has if you buy 2 550xd's, but I'd love to throw Epi-V in there as well. I'd love to hear another opinion or 2 on the matter. Thanks guys!
  6. Registered User

Bump....any thoughts?
  7. Registered User

79 views....1 reply....I feel like such a loser!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

thats because theres a billion threads on how to run a dhea cycle.

what kind of job can you get with a bachelors in exercise science? seems kinda blank
  9. Registered User

i just finished 2 bottles of 550xd, i'm 1 week into epi-v (2 bottles also). 550xd is as good as advertised.
  10. Registered User

Thanks for the input man. I'm ordering 2 bottles of the 550 xd. That gets me excited. I want to throw Epi-V in at the end, but we'll see how this treats me. I know DW says to be sure you're peaking when you take the Epi-V to get the most out of it.
  11. Registered User

if you don't get epi-v, then go for another bottle (or two) of 550xd
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok sorry didn't see this till now, 550 is in fact the best for your goals right now. It is a great recomp cycle product. You may add a couple lbs of wieght while dropping a few percentages body fat, which overall is actually good gains considering the overall change in body comp.

As far as Epi-v goes it's a finisher/hardener. Have to make sure you're going to get nice and lean when on this, the leaner you are the more effect you will see from it. If you're not going into single digits bf then just run the 550.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    thats because theres a billion threads on how to run a dhea cycle.

what kind of job can you get with a bachelors in exercise science? seems kinda blank
    I used it as a way to get into dental school. It's not the most versatile degree, but I got to study what I found interesting. A lot of people go on to physical therapy school.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ok sorry didn't see this till now, 550 is in fact the best for your goals right now. It is a great recomp cycle product. You may add a couple lbs of wieght while dropping a few percentages body fat, which overall is actually good gains considering the overall change in body comp.

As far as Epi-v goes it's a finisher/hardener. Have to make sure you're going to get nice and lean when on this, the leaner you are the more effect you will see from it. If you're not going into single digits bf then just run the 550.
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom DW. I'm sure you get sick of answering the same questions, but I appreciate you taking the time to respond! I don't think I'll be dipping into the single digits yet, so I'll probably hold of on the Epi-V. Any dosing ideas for 2 bottles of 550? I was thinking of starting off with 2 ED for a week of two and bumping it up 3 ED.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by clyonsaz View Post
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom DW. I'm sure you get sick of answering the same questions, but I appreciate you taking the time to respond! I don't think I'll be dipping into the single digits yet, so I'll probably hold of on the Epi-V. Any dosing ideas for 2 bottles of 550? I was thinking of starting off with 2 ED for a week of two and bumping it up 3 ED.
    not a bad plan
    if running straight 550, try 2/3/3/4/4/4 for a 6-week cycle
    for pct, PureTest @6 caps for 6 weeks, starting when you are @3 days left on cycle
    also run the PCT Black, starting in final week of cycle again @3 days left, run this for 4 weeks @3/3/3/2
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Epistane or hdrol for first cycle. And a serm
    why are you here?
    this is not the anabolics section, this is the finaflex forum
    your post has been reported (again)
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy123 View Post
    Is 60 mg of trenavar to much for a first time ever ph cycle
    we are circling in other threads now eh?

i think i have already said, trenavar is not suitable for first time run, and not worthwhile unless you are running 100mg+ (150-180 is sweet spot)

check out our 1-andro and 1-alpha, as well as 550XD
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 06:41 AM
  2. Need some help on making a nootropic stack.
    By bombBoogie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:44 PM
  3. Need some help on some Math problems
    By Sir Foxx in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 09:16 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 06:08 AM
  5. Need some help on inj PH cycle
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6