GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    palmfist...do you know how many BCAA are in this? I know its part of the prop blend
    More than one...
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    More than one...
    what?
    1200 pound club

  3. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    what?
    Sorry, just a random uneducated response on my part. Was trying to be funny.

  4. Congratulations Guys, I had a bottle of this on my doorstep when i got home last night. I can honestly say that this is the best flavor we have put out in anything. EVER. That is saying a lot because CELL SHOCK tastes great but this stuff beats it in my book!

    It is somewhere in between sour apple and apple cider and is just damn good!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  5. [QUOTE="MrKleen73;3950443"

    It is somewhere in between sour apple and apple cider and is just damn good![/QUOTE]


    There's the answer I was searching for. Cool deal. And thanks Kleen.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congratulations Guys, I had a bottle of this on my doorstep when i got home last night. I can honestly say that this is the best flavor we have put out in anything. EVER. That is saying a lot because CELL SHOCK tastes great but this stuff beats it in my book!

    It is somewhere in between sour apple and apple cider and is just damn good!
    I like sour...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  7. BOOM, pm sent!


    Sry im late guys i work nights and just woke up. Thanks for this opp palmfist!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  8. Im mobile...not sure how to work this lol will pm tonight

  9. MKretz your back is looking sick you have come a long way man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Im mobile...not sure how to work this lol will pm tonight
    Send me yer contact info including email and shipping address
    Independent Review

  11. Just emailed you guys. Follow instructions contained within the message.

    Still waiting on you Mkretz!
    Independent Review

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Congratulations Guys
    indeed big congrats to all chosen
    I had a bottle of this on my doorstep when i got home last night. I can honestly say that this is the best flavor we have put out in anything. EVER.
    while i hate the saying "i can honestly say" because that would lead me then to believe you're lying any other time you don't say that, i do in fact have to agree with you - this flavor is flat out bomb delicious! wow


    It is somewhere in between sour apple and apple cider and is just damn good!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like sour...
    go figure

  13. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Just emailed you guys. Follow instructions contained within the message.

    Still waiting on you Mkretz!
    I have no idea how to do what was in that email. how do you scan and email it?
    1200 pound club

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    I have no idea how to do what was in that email. how do you scan and email it?
    Please communicate with me via PM cumminslifter
    Independent Review

  15. Just found my tub. Def tastes good. 8oz for a sweet taste. 16oz for more of a cider taste. Very pleased!
    Independent Review

  16. I've never tried any apple flavored supp, very excited!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    MKretz your back is looking sick you have come a long way man!

    thanks alot brother!!! been follwing ur log like a hawk, your transformation is legendary.....do or die time now man,just keep it up..... you are amazing, and an inspiration to all!!

  18. Can't wait to see these logs. Going to have a bunch of Apple junkies on our hands lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Can't wait to see these logs. Going to have a bunch of Apple junkies on our hands lol.
    I hate my iphone5. Wrong apple?

  20. gonna be one interesting flavor cant wait to try it!

  21. product was shipped today guys, should arrive at your door soon
    please come back here to post a link to your threads when you receive and get rolling, thanks!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    product was shipped today guys, should arrive at your door soon
    please come back here to post a link to your threads when you receive and get rolling, thanks!
    Awww yea!!! Thanks snags!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  23. cant wait!
    1200 pound club

  24. Well now that everything has been signed and mailed I need to remind y'all to post a link to the log you will be running in this thread so we can all follow your progress! Thanks guys

    Independent Review
  25. Exclamation NIFTY TIP!


    we have a lot of fans of G8, folks rave about the deep sleep and restful recuperation that it promotes (myself included, love it!)..about the only negative we hear on this, is the taste (and that is part of the product itself, phenibut not too tasty)
    i don't have any issue with the flav per se, other than it being a little obnoxious; but here's a tip:

    take 2 scoops apple fusion BCAA+SAA, and 1 scoop G8, and voila!
    obnoxious taste gone, nice & pleasant, and you not only get your deep restorative sleep but you fortify it with key aminos overnight for some growth and addtl recovery!

    WIN WIN!

  26. Love my g8...just make sure you assess tolerance first I wasn't paying attention to the giant shiney warning sticker on the TOP of the lid and took a full scoop the first night. Slept through my alarm and was 2 hours late for work. Half a scoop makes me sleep like a champ.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Love my g8...just make sure you assess tolerance first I wasn't paying attention to the giant shiney warning sticker on the TOP of the lid and took a full scoop the first night. Slept through my alarm and was 2 hours late for work. Half a scoop makes me sleep like a champ.
    well then you sir would be in great shape, 1 scoop of BCAA+SAA and 1/2 scoop G8 ... and BAM!

  28. Gonna try this. The flavor of G8 to me isn't bad at all. Its actually on the weak side if anything.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  29. Great insight. Actually its a very smart idea I've been playing with lately. Either tossing it into my PM protein shake or w/my BCAA water. Helps with the taste and the combo is win win
    Independent Review

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    we have a lot of fans of G8, folks rave about the deep sleep and restful recuperation that it promotes (myself included, love it!)..about the only negative we hear on this, is the taste (and that is part of the product itself, phenibut not too tasty)
    i don't have any issue with the flav per se, other than it being a little obnoxious; but here's a tip:

    take 2 scoops apple fusion BCAA+SAA, and 1 scoop G8, and voila!
    obnoxious taste gone, nice & pleasant, and you not only get your deep restorative sleep but you fortify it with key aminos overnight for some growth and addtl recovery!

    WIN WIN!
    I had been wondering if taking bcaa's before bed was a good idea. That's generally when I would take mine but wasn't sure what others thought of the idea. Thanks for the tip!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  31. g8 is magic! but i only nee 1/4-1/2 scoop at most or else im out of it all morning, amazing stuff! also i like the taste as weird as that is i guess lol, can never have enough of that stuff!

  32. I kind of like the taste but going to add some BCAA's anywyay
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  33. Came in the mail today!!! Here's a link to my log, GTFIH!!!
    Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away
    Life's a garden, dig it

  34. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Came in the mail today!!! Here's a link to my log, GTFIH!!!
    Finaflex Apple Fusion Everyday Keeps DOMS Away
    ups guy just left, no finaflex =(
    1200 pound club

  35. Finaflex keeps Mkretz in growth mode with BCAA+SAA!! get in here guys gonna be a good one i garuntee it!!!

  36. Ill get my log up wed. Busy couple days for me.


    Ps received mine today.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  37. hopefully mine comes today
    1200 pound club
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BCAA+SAA (315 Grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-22-2015, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:35 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:11 PM
  4. Apple's new phone
    By dlew308 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Log in
Log in