GTFIH 4 new APPLE FUSION- BCAA+SAA

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Looks delicious!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. I'm a big fan of Finaflex and a big fan of bcaa's! Put em together and you've got a tub of awesomeness!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   

3. Can the log start may 6th?

4. 1- Age- 35 YEARS OLD
    2- Sex- MALE
    3- Have you used our products before? No this, if chosen will be a first.
    4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?- yes no problem

5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?, Preworkout and NO product

6- Current training routine... I train 6x per week. Hit one muscle group per day with heavy weights for 1:30 to 2 hour total

7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any... sorry cant link - but I have done Formutech Nutrition Volatile Log

8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? yes, I will be honest and post reviews!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Can the log start may 6th?
    Not likely brotha

Once the application process draws to a close I may consider this... so apply anyway
    Independent Review
    •   

6. 1- Age 26
    2- Sex Male
    3- Have you used our products before? Yes, CreaTrona, Ignite 2
    4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yessir
    5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA? EC Stack or none. Not sure yet.
    6- Current training routine.. Push/Pull/Legs split 2x a week
    7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any... On mobile right now :/
    8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Of course, always!

7. 1- Age 40
    2- Sex m
    3- Have you used our products before? yes I have used Max Pump
    4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? I will log daily
    5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA? Lecheek Speed X3 and possibly AD-3
    6- Current training routine... 5 days a week, training for strength and focusing on negatives
    7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any... http://swoldiers.net/forum/showthrea...barian-FX-Mass Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...m-sten-rx.html
    8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Yes
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. This flavor sounds bomb! I'd be up in this if i wasn't mid cycle.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

9. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    This flavor sounds bomb! I'd be up in this if i wasn't mid cycle.
    cycle or no, does not matter for this one bro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no mention of that stupid consent form...that has prevented me from participating in finaflex promo's in the past.
    we totally understand tom
    unfortunately, these waiver forms are non negotiable, per the owners
    it's actually their stance that all companies should be doing standard waivers

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    aww snap!

1- Age 32
    2- Sex m
    3- Have you used our products before? PX Black
    4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes I can
    5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA? CLA, FishOil, Cissus, Whey, Glutamine and Gear
    6- Current training routine...modified GVT
    7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any..feeding the mucsles w/ MusclePharm's Amino1 (sponsored)
    FinaFlex PX Black "on track" (see what I did there!?)
    8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Yes
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

11. 1- Age- My age is 34.

2- Sex- I am a Male.

3- Have you used our products before? Yes, I was a beta tester for PX Black.

4- Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Absolutely, I update daily.

5- What other supplements will you be taking in conjunction with Apple Fusion BCAA+SAA?
    6g fish oil
    Isopure protein powder
    Fat Smack
    TRT

6- Current training routine..
    Modified FST7
    M-Chest
    Tu-Legs
    W-Back
    Th-Cardio
    F-Shoulders
    Sa-Arms
    Su-Cardio

7- Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any...

"Shredded by Summer" iparatroop's PX Black log.

Shredded by summer cont'd. Iparatroop goes from fat to fit.

8- Are you willing to give an honest review of our product on supplementreview.com and here at AM? Absolutely. I believe honesty to be the best policy.

Thank you for considering me.

12. Apps are lookin good!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Apps are lookin good!
    Yut!
    Independent Review

14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm a big fan of Finaflex and a big fan of bcaa's! Put em together and you've got a tub of awesomeness!!!
    well if that is awesomeness, what is it when SAAs are included?

ahaaa...

perfection!

15. It's awesomeness x10x3 lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

we totally understand tom
    unfortunately, these waiver forms are non negotiable, per the owners
    it's actually their stance that all companies should be doing standard waivers
    it's actually my stance that NO companies should be doing waivers....been on this forum a long time and companies never did waivers before, i see this as a bad precedent.

sorry snag, i like you and the rest of the redefine team, some really good guys...but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. I tried a sample of blox. It was ok. But I was wondering the difference between a BCAA/SAA power and something like hydrowhey- which also goes into you system fast.

18. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I tried a sample of blox. It was ok. But I was wondering the difference between a BCAA/SAA power and something like hydrowhey- which also goes into you system fast.
    Please visit our company forum for more information regarding our BCAA+SAA product

http://finaflex.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f****48
    Independent Review

19. Keep em coming gents
    Independent Review

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's actually my stance that NO companies should be doing waivers....been on this forum a long time and companies never did waivers before, i see this as a bad precedent.

sorry snag, i like you and the rest of the redefine team, some really good guys...but we will just have to agree to disagree on this one!!!
    no worries friend - we still like you too

Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I tried a sample of blox. It was ok. But I was wondering the difference between a BCAA/SAA power and something like hydrowhey- which also goes into you system fast.
    off the top: there is no comparison between blox (synthetic SAA) and our product (genuine silkworm)..all data you will find is pertinent only to genuine silkworm
    as for comparing to hydrowhey, well that is a whole nother comparison yet again..we take protein powder in for different reasons, not to be confused with efficient timing of bcaa or eaa
  21. Need link to application!?!?

At 45 and coming back to lifting after a 10yr break!! I am here to try and log my journey back!! Need a link to for application?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Moose45 View Post
    At 45 and coming back to lifting after a 10yr break!! I am here to try and log my journey back!! Need a link to for application?
    Quote the original post. Erase everything from the original post that's not necessary. Answer the questions. That's the easiest way to fill out the app.

23. could i log this along withthe pro x . i will most likely be using some type of bcaa anyway?

24. 51 male
    2 day split
    yes i will give an honest opinion
    yes i can do a 4 week log
    px black, pct black, pure test, 1 alpha,1 andro, epi-v creatona

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...arch****5254947

25. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

Quote the original post. Erase everything from the original post that's not necessary. Answer the questions. That's the easiest way to fill out the app.
    Thanks for that brosef! We can't be here all the time and really appreciate when other AM members can lend a hand!
    Independent Review
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BCAA+SAA (315 Grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 04:28 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 03:35 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. Apple's new phone