550xd for a first PH run

tpsss

Awards
I recently received a wrong order from an online retailer, ordered 2 px black and got 2 550xd. I have repeatedly attempted to contact the retailer (smartpowders) only to be ignored, and I'm just wondering how viable it would be too run 550xd as a first cycle.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Very viable. If I were you I'd go ahead and order two bottles of PX Black like you intended (get em from NP this time!) and run it with the 550.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ this

550 is an awesome compound - not trying to talk you into a cycle by any means, but if you wish to get your feet wet, this would be a very nice start for you

combining with the PXB would make an awesome stack - is what i am doing myself current (along with some other Finaflex goodies of course)

if you do chose to go with the 550, please also order our PCT Black for your pct needs (entirely sufficient), and you may want to pick up some PureTest as well - great combo in pct, and the PT is cheap thru nutra

let us know if you have further questions!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ this

550 is an awesome compound - not trying to talk you into a cycle by any means, but if you wish to get your feet wet, this would be a very nice start for you

combining with the PXB would make an awesome stack - is what i am doing myself current (along with some other Finaflex goodies of course)

if you do chose to go with the 550, please also order our PCT Black for your pct needs (entirely sufficient), and you may want to pick up some PureTest as well - great combo in pct, and the PT is cheap thru nutra

let us know if you have further questions!
I second this, you definitely cant go wrong with 550 xd for a first cycle.

tpsss

Awards
how much muscle gain could i expect from a two bottle run?

thx for the help btw.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
how much muscle gain could i expect from a two bottle run?

thx for the help btw.
no problem on the help

as for your question: it is the wrong one to ask :)
a lot of factors will go into determining the end result, inc diet and training, experience level, age, etc
most ppl do not gain a whole slew on this, as it is better geared for recomp, but certainly you can make some gains

tpsss

Awards
ah so it's primarily a recomping agent? that has me a lot more interested in it, and finaflex pct would be adequate? Now I'm contemplating joining the darkside.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ah so it's primarily a recomping agent? that has me a lot more interested in it, and finaflex pct would be adequate? Now I'm contemplating joining the darkside.
lol :D
aye - is why that guy above mentioned stacking with PXB, and why i agree..
550 recomp + PXB fat-loss metabolism boost = could pull off some pretty nice results with that stack

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol :D
aye - is why that guy above mentioned stacking with PXB, and why i agree..
550 recomp + PXB fat-loss metabolism boost = could pull off some pretty nice results with that stack
Especially if the diet is on point, look out!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I don't know what I expected but the recamp is very strong

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Not sure if OP is still lurking around or not but I put my brother on an 8 week 550XD cycle 2.5 months ago. He was very scrawny to begin with but managed a good 20 lb weight gain with a piece-mealed home gym, ok nutrition, and only a multi to supplement the cycle. The bastard wouldnt listen to any of my advice but did manage somewhat well on his own

tpsss

Awards
Not sure if OP is still lurking around or not but I put my brother on an 8 week 550XD cycle 2.5 months ago. He was very scrawny to begin with but managed a good 20 lb weight gain with a piece-mealed home gym, ok nutrition, and only a multi to supplement the cycle. The bastard wouldnt listen to any of my advice but did manage somewhat well on his own
Oh I'm still debating whether or not I should take it, unsure if finaflex pct would be adequate or if i should order some serm/ai from a rc.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Oh I'm still debating whether or not I should take it, unsure if finaflex pct would be adequate or if i should order some serm/ai from a rc.
I would say our pct is good enough if you take only 2 pills a day for 4-6 weeks. If you bump it up, which we all do, I would run four a day for 8 weeks then a serm for 3-4 weeks and our pct rev black for 4 weeks starting week 3 in pct. Add out Pure Test into your pct to get them test levels back to normal and your set. Our products speak for themselves and we are Kings at what we do and sell. I would never have come to work for FinaFlex if I didn't believe in the products. Just sayin...

tpsss

Awards
I would say our pct is good enough if you take only 2 pills a day for 4-6 weeks. If you bump it up, which we all do, I would run four a day for 8 weeks then a serm for 3-4 weeks and our pct rev black for 4 weeks starting week 3 in pct. Add out Pure Test into your pct to get them test levels back to normal and your set. Our products speak for themselves and we are Kings at what we do and sell. I would never have come to work for FinaFlex if I didn't believe in the products. Just sayin...
Honestly I would probably do 4 weeks 2 a day for my first ever dabbling in prohormones, and it does speak volumes that you would have your brother take finaflex cycle, as per your faith in the company. I would like to have all my bases covered just in case I am prone to gyno or anything as well as maybe some tudca though just to be sure.

tpsss

Awards
ordered the pct stack and i have px black already ordered, when it gets here ill be in for an interesting ride :)