first time using 550-xd

little popeye

Awards
this is my first time using 550-xd bought 2 bottles of 550 an 2 bottles of pct black and 1 bottle of pure test i am going to run by suggested usage first then may be tweek if need be is this ok do i need any other support sups othere than my multi, fishoil and protein am 188 lbs 33 yrs old

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sounds like a nice set-up
should be a nice stack/great results..don't necessarily need anything else as required, any thing else is simply optional at your discretion
start a log so we can follow your progress! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah there is support in 550 so you should be fine.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second the starting a log notion, we love to follow and help!

little popeye

Awards
will start on the 1st should I use creatine with or post cycle will start a log an keep u guys updated

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will start on the 1st should I use creatine with or post cycle will start a log an keep u guys updated
With there are beneifits on cycle. I used to save it for PCT myself for some kck but you can make good gains with it while on so...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dude, always use creatine. No need to save it for PCT. Thats some old school advice that seems to still be floating around. Creatine supplementation is great for a whole slew of different reasons. Always on...

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Dude, always use creatine. No need to save it for PCT. Thats some old school advice that seems to still be floating around. Creatine supplementation is great for a whole slew of different reasons. Always on...
Cannot agree more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am hearing from some that you don't really have cycle it...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I am hearing from some that you don't really have cycle it...
That's how I've lived with it for nearly ten years. No cycling. Always on unless its unavailable or impractical for me to use it. Like during certain military exercises or deployments, some vacations, etc. It's so damn cheap too... I mean it does so many positive things in the body it really is astounding. Google search and the research will amaze you

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's how I've lived with it for nearly ten years. No cycling. Always on unless its unavailable or impractical for me to use it. Like during certain military exercises or deployments, some vacations, etc. It's so damn cheap too... I mean it does so many positive things in the body it really is astounding. Google search and the research will amaze you
Yup same here.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was pretty much non-responsive till crea-trona...

little popeye

Awards
alright I am back 1st week in was real good my lifts were great and the soreness lasted maybe a day pumps are insane and it feels like I can go for hrs I use no prework-out because I work nights an lift when I get home. my diet has been on par but working nights can be hard hamburger, pizza, tacos ya know but I think I have done good. 2nd week no soreness weight feels light as I increase my appetite has begun to take off eating about every 2.5 hrs was wanting to know about using alpha1 also in this cycle or should I just keep this an run the cycle any suggestions would help will keep ya'll in formed but overtime keeps me from being on computer eat, sleep, work, lift seems to be it right now

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the diet under wraps, almost a wasted of time without a solid diet.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Work is good bro. The best thing for you right now is probably to just continue the cycle you are on right now before changing things. Learn to meal prep. This way you stay away from all the bad shyt out there that will ruin your diet. I usually spend a good 3 hours every sunday cooking in the kitchen. Having pre-made food makes life so much easier during the week.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
alright I am back 1st week in was real good my lifts were great and the soreness lasted maybe a day pumps are insane and it feels like I can go for hrs I use no prework-out because I work nights an lift when I get home. my diet has been on par but working nights can be hard hamburger, pizza, tacos ya know but I think I have done good. 2nd week no soreness weight feels light as I increase my appetite has begun to take off eating about every 2.5 hrs was wanting to know about using alpha1 also in this cycle or should I just keep this an run the cycle any suggestions would help will keep ya'll in formed but overtime keeps me from being on computer eat, sleep, work, lift seems to be it right now
boldened - and what more does one need in life? ;)

as for running 1-alpha with EpiV, you could but i wouldn't
550xd + epiV, now that is the bomb stack

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
boldened - and what more does one need in life? ;)

as for running 1-alpha with EpiV, you could but i wouldn't
550xd + epiV, now that is the bomb stack
So's 550 and 1-alpha.