1 Alpha plus AMS Decavol+4AD

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I just picked up a bottle of Finaflex 1-Alpha and am planning on getting 3 more bottles to do a 60 day run at 4 caps per day. I also have these leftovers from a previous run (4-AD, Deca-Sarm, Decavol, 1-Andro). All of them are full bottles. I was just wondering if anyone (reps included) had any feedback on how to dose these and which ones to use in conjunction with 1-Alpha.

aaaaa.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NICE!!!! I assume with your plan is to use all of these and possibly run an 8 week cycle, so let me lay out how I would run it and why.

First 1-Andro and 1-Alpha are the same base PH but 1-Alpha has an enanthate bond to make it's half life much longer so it is more bio-available. You could add this in at the beginning and or honestly anywhere in the run since it will simply just increase the amount of 1-Andro hormone you have in your system. Me personally I think I would add it in at the end when your receptors are getting used to it just as an increase in dose of the hormone.

Okay rather than a dissertation on everything then laying it out I will just lay it out with a few explanations.

8 weeks

1-Alpha 4 a day 2 in AM 2 PM
AMS Stuff
1-Andro weeks 4-8 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM
Decavol weeks 1-4 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM
DecaSarm weeks 4-8 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM run this after the decavol due to increased dose of main ingredient, again receptors being considered.
4-AD Weeks 4-8 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM - I say run this the last 4 weeks because by this time you will have started to shut down a little bit. The 4-AD ingredient converts to testosterone at a pretty high rate so this could combat lethargy and any drops in libido since 1-Alpha nor 1-Andro is androgenic they will not give you any libido and are known to cause some lethargy.

That is how I would run them with what you have, I would expect the to be some very nice gains from this stack for sure. The Decavol and Decasarm should help with your joints which is good because the 1-Alpha is gonna give you some nice strength gains once it really kicks in. The 4-AD will help combat the lethargy and libido issues later on in the cycle so you should feel pretty good. I think this will be a great run and I hope you log it.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
NICE!!!! I assume with your plan is to use all of these and possibly run an 8 week cycle, so let me lay out how I would run it and why.

First 1-Andro and 1-Alpha are the same base PH but 1-Alpha has an enanthate bond to make it's half life much longer so it is more bio-available. You could add this in at the beginning and or honestly anywhere in the run since it will simply just increase the amount of 1-Andro hormone you have in your system. Me personally I think I would add it in at the end when your receptors are getting used to it just as an increase in dose of the hormone.

Okay rather than a dissertation on everything then laying it out I will just lay it out with a few explanations.

8 weeks

1-Alpha 4 a day 2 in AM 2 PM
AMS Stuff
1-Andro weeks 4-8 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM
Decavol weeks 1-4 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM
DecaSarm weeks 4-8 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM run this after the decavol due to increased dose of main ingredient, again receptors being considered.
4-AD Weeks 4-8 @2 a day 1 AM, 1 PM - I say run this the last 4 weeks because by this time you will have started to shut down a little bit. The 4-AD ingredient converts to testosterone at a pretty high rate so this could combat lethargy and any drops in libido since 1-Alpha nor 1-Andro is androgenic they will not give you any libido and are known to cause some lethargy.

That is how I would run them with what you have, I would expect the to be some very nice gains from this stack for sure. The Decavol and Decasarm should help with your joints which is good because the 1-Alpha is gonna give you some nice strength gains once it really kicks in. The 4-AD will help combat the lethargy and libido issues later on in the cycle so you should feel pretty good. I think this will be a great run and I hope you log it.
Thanks man, sounds like a good game plan. I plan on logging this journey but first I need to look into some cycle support supplements for peace of mind. Also, if i can afford it I would love to add Epi-V to my PCT plan but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So I'm about to start my run and I also picked up some Cycle Support to protect my liver, prostate and cholesterol levels. I know 1-alpha isn't methylated but I'd rather play it safe. My only concern is of some things I came across in the forums. From what I read saw palmetto may impact the enzyme that is responsible for the conversion of the 1Alpha. Since it is an ingredient in Cycle Support I was curious if it will be detrimental to my cycle.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you need the Cycle Support man. I'm considering running the 550-XD for eight weeks, and if I do it'll be without any on-cycle supports. I understand the desire to take precautions, but I really don't think it's necessary with these products.

PREracing25

PREracing25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, sounds like a good game plan. I plan on logging this journey but first I need to look into some cycle support supplements for peace of mind. Also, if i can afford it I would love to add Epi-V to my PCT plan but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
I just saw this post and epi-v has no place in PCT if that's what you are implying here. Epi-v would be used on cycle.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you need the Cycle Support man. I'm considering running the 550-XD for eight weeks, and if I do it'll be without any on-cycle supports. I understand the desire to take precautions, but I really don't think it's necessary with these products.
I may end up running a dose of Cycle Support every other day due to the mild nature of these compounds. With the addition of the AMS products I want to make sure I'm not stressing my organs.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I may end up running a dose of Cycle Support every other day due to the mild nature of these compounds. With the addition of the AMS products I want to make sure I'm not stressing my organs.
I still don't think it's necessary.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only thing you need to worry about with these is your lipid levels. A bottle or two of iForce Heart Help would be plenty in my opinion. That or simply some TUDCA which covers the liver and the lipids at once.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could take 1/2 a dose daily of the cycle support if you want to, I really don't think that the saw palmetto is going to be that major of a factor in stopping conversion. Unfortunately it is used in MOST on cycle products so you see people are making gains while on it... Sometimes we get too caught up in the minutia of it all instead of big picture.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A great product that is good on cycle or off is Talos by Antaeus Labs.

This should be a fun ride though, if you log it let us know!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As a matter of fact I will be running that shortly.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
The only thing you need to worry about with these is your lipid levels. A bottle or two of iForce Heart Help would be plenty in my opinion. That or simply some TUDCA which covers the liver and the lipids at once.
I will probably pick up some Heart Help in that case. My triglycerides were a bit elevated on my recent blood work.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Its been about 6 days since I started 1 Alpha (4 a day). I also have been taking decavol 2 caps a day. Strength seems to be slightly up and weight has increased about a pound and a half(measured first thing in the morning). I've been busy with a new job so if I get the chance Ill start a log sometime in the near future.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been about 6 days since I started 1 Alpha (4 a day). I also have been taking decavol 2 caps a day. Strength seems to be slightly up and weight has increased about a pound and a half(measured first thing in the morning). I've been busy with a new job so if I get the chance Ill start a log sometime in the near future.
Let us know if you do we would love to follow along.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
my 2nd post I think but I have some questions before I start a cycle of this stuff.

I sent a PM to a dude on this forum but I don't think I can because lack of posts...

so i'll paste what my question is here and I hope you guys can help out.

"I'm looking at buying the AMS 1-ANDRO RDe CHROME and I been doing my research.

a few months ago I did an impulse buy and bought Forged extreme mass ph and then did some research and found out that it being methylated and it having 2 ph's in one not to be a good thing.

I then decided to try MHP's T-bomb 2 natural test booster and estrogen blocker but really I see no difference.

I see the AMS 1-andro on all the bb web sites and I been reading a lot into it.

*not liver toxic
*no crazy side effects
easy to recover from and you supposedly don't lose most of your gains in size, strength and def.

I'd like your honest opinion on if it is an ok "mild ph" to take for my first cycle?

I'd buy the 1-andro, the arom x and a liver/health support product.

is it worth it to use their product / products?

i'm 28, 5'9 , 178 pounds and I been lifting for years off and on.
I can go from crazy ripped at 155/160 to pretty swollen at 180's, I know how to safely go up and down in weight but I'm now looking to "go to the next level" and my main concerns are

is this **** "safe" as they say?
and will I keep my gains after I end my cycle.... I go to the gym 5 days a week mostly and I don't see why I wouldn't continue that trend after a "mild cycle"..

sorry if this message is all mixed up and ****ed around.

thanx for any reply.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-andro is a great first PH in my opinion. The safety profile of it along how mild it is makes for an easy pct and the ability to keep most if not all of the gains, so long as you keep the diet from getting sloppy.

HotSpur922

HotSpur922

Awards
1-andro is a great first PH in my opinion. The safety profile of it along how mild it is makes for an easy pct and the ability to keep most if not all of the gains, so long as you keep the diet from getting sloppy.
thanks for the fast reply!

that is reassuring to read, keeping my gains is the goal as I'd like to do this cycle once a year at the start of spring.

another question... should I take the recommended dose on the box of should I take double? I read you don't absorb a lot of the profile due to it being oral?

would taking double be more effective or just a waste?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the fast reply!

that is reassuring to read, keeping my gains is the goal as I'd like to do this cycle once a year at the start of spring.

another question... should I take the recommended dose on the box of should I take double? I read you don't absorb a lot of the profile due to it being oral?

would taking double be more effective or just a waste?
The rde version goes under the tongue so it absorbs a lot better than regular 1-androsterone that doesnt have an ester attached to it.

Start off with the recomended dose for atleast the first two weeks then re-asses.