Why finaflex, and not forerunner labs?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Why finaflex, and not forerunner labs?

Looking for something with less sides so I'm looking into these companies in search of a great product. Any help would be appreciated as to why/what I should choose? Thank you.

Previous cycles: Hdrol (2), SD (2)
    5'7 180lbs
    28yrs old

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Why finaflex, and not forerunner labs?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Looking for something with less sides so I'm looking into these companies in search of a great product. Any help would be appreciated as to why/what I should choose? Thank you.

Previous cycles: Hdrol (2), SD (2)
    5'7 180lbs
    28yrs old

What are you looking to run specificaly? Give us some details in what you specificaly want and we could put something togethor for you.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

What are you looking to run specificaly? Give us some details in what you specificaly want and we could put something togethor for you.
    1-Alpha for sure. Just looking to put on some size really. I'm using myfitnesspal/fitness calcs and entered my stats and to put on appx 1lb/wk I've got to be eating appx 3k cals a day, which I've been doing. Definitely harder than I thought. I learned pretty quick I wasn't eating nearly enough
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.74%

1-alpha will definitely help you get closer to your goal as long as you keep eating those calories.

Both companies are great and i have used products from both and i of course rep for finaflex so i am a bit biased but honestly you cant go wrong with either company.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would rank both companies non methyl products just as safe.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    1-alpha will definitely help you get closer to your goal as long as you keep eating those calories.

Both companies are great and i have used products from both and i of course rep for finaflex so i am a bit biased but honestly you cant go wrong with either company.
    Thanks for insight and information. How high have ppl run 1-Alpha? I just ordered 1 bottle so far but I might be interested in another
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for insight and information. How high have ppl run 1-Alpha? I just ordered 1 bottle so far but I might be interested in another
    I've got to tell you BlackGT that I'm a very hard gainer and I ran a cycle of 1Andro (1Alpha is stronger) and gained strength and 18 lbs. After PCT I kept 12 lbs. Finaflex will rock your world if you follow these reps' instructions, proper diet and lifting. Go for it! Post a log here for advice and guidance. You will not go wrong with the Finaflex reps here.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

See as you have run SD you are probably looking at 4 caps a day split AM and PM. 1 bottle will only get you 15 days at this dose so you would probably looking at another 2 bottles for a 45 day cycle or another for 60. But this is up to you. I'm sure snags will be in here soon with his vast experience.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.74%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I've got to tell you BlackGT that I'm a very hard gainer and I ran a cycle of 1Andro (1Alpha is stronger) and gained strength and 18 lbs. After PCT I kept 12 lbs. Finaflex will rock your world if you follow these reps' instructions, proper diet and lifting. Go for it! Post a log here for advice and guidance. You will not go wrong with the Finaflex reps here.
    Thanks for the compliments. Our team prides themselves on practicing what we preach and ensuring others reach the desired goal or atleast get closer to it!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post

See as you have run SD you are probably looking at 4 caps a day split AM and PM. 1 bottle will only get you 15 days at this dose so you would probably looking at another 2 bottles for a 45 day cycle or another for 60. But this is up to you. I'm sure snags will be in here soon with his vast experience.
    Sounds great man! Thanks for the dosing protocol
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    dang..i feel like i let you down, took me awhile to get here
    but yes - nothing to add here but reaffirmation of your solid advice
    4 caps daily is the sweet spot - especially for experienced users

an option would be to stack the 1-alpha + 550xd..all depends on how extensive one wishes to get
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dang..i feel like i let you down, took me awhile to get here
    but yes - nothing to add here but reaffirmation of your solid advice
    4 caps daily is the sweet spot - especially for experienced users

an option would be to stack the 1-alpha + 550xd..all depends on how extensive one wishes to get
    Now what does 550xd have to offer that a double dose of 1Alpha couldn't do??
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Now what does 550xd have to offer that a double dose of 1Alpha couldn't do??
    550xd is a 2-step precursor ro 19nor (nandrolone)
    known to be great for bodycomp/recomp, easing of joint issues, stimulated appetitte..
    also contains arimistane + liver support
    makes a nice 1-2 punch
    simply an option..1-alpha is a great stand-alone
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    550xd is a 2-step precursor ro 19nor (nandrolone)
    known to be great for bodycomp/recomp, easing of joint issues, stimulated appetitte..
    also contains arimistane + liver support
    makes a nice 1-2 punch
    simply an option..1-alpha is a great stand-alone
    Man that sounds great to me. Thanks very much
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I was thinking about throwing that idea too. Seeing as there is experience behind the man running the supps it would be a good idea to throw the 550 in there too.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.52%

Forerunner labs makes good products, and they are pretty effective however and it is just my opinion but the enanthate bond on the 1-Alpha makes the 1-Andro stick around for days instead of hours. Even with the increased bioavailability of the forerunner 1-Andro product I would be hard pressed to think that extending the life a few hours could possibly compete with increased bio-availabilty AND length of half life. I am in NO WAY bad mouthing forerunner they are a great company. Just in this case I think we have the best 1-Andro product on the market right now and that is all bias aside.

Considering your prior SD run, for you to get what you want out of this. I recommend 4 1-Alpha and if you feel like it tack on 2 550XD. I am starting an eight week long 4 1-Alpha, 4 550-XD run on Monday, man I can not wait!!!!!! Huge and Lean here I come!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Forerunner labs makes good products, and they are pretty effective however and it is just my opinion but the enanthate bond on the 1-Alpha makes the 1-Andro stick around for days instead of hours. Even with the increased bioavailability of the forerunner 1-Andro product I would be hard pressed to think that extending the life a few hours could possibly compete with increased bio-availabilty AND length of half life. I am in NO WAY bad mouthing forerunner they are a great company. Just in this case I think we have the best 1-Andro product on the market right now and that is all bias aside.

Considering your prior SD run, for you to get what you want out of this. I recommend 4 1-Alpha and if you feel like it tack on 2 550XD. I am starting an eight week long 4 1-Alpha, 4 550-XD run on Monday, man I can not wait!!!!!! Huge and Lean here I come!!!
    Thanks Kleen. I'm def gonna grab another bottle of 1Alpha and 550xd. Are you gonna log your run?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Im with these guys. 4 a day really does wonders. From my experience I totally recommend an 8 week run at 4 ed 1-alpha. If youre specifically looking for size this will do it!
    Independent Review
  19. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.74%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Im with these guys. 4 a day really does wonders. From my experience I totally recommend an 8 week run at 4 ed 1-alpha. If youre specifically looking for size this will do it!
    4 a day will definitely do it! Nothing like a hefty dose of 1-Alpha to get the strength and size gains going.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 08:23 PM
  2. Gyno and not sure why?
    By pata320 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 10:32 PM