Mattys4 and Max Pump (beta test)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Day 1

4 caps empty stomach 30 minutes preworkout

This wasnt a good experience here. I felt pretty sick for about an hour it subsided and was able to get some kind of workout but was halfhearted at best.

Day 2

4 caps w/ 50g Waxy Maize

I figured I would give this a go with a lil something in my stomach. Not much change from day one same sick feeling. It subsides in about an hour but still kills my workout

Day 3

4 caps w/ 40g WPI and 35g Vitargo

I workout first thing in the morning so this is pretty much as close as I can come to real meal before the gym. This method was a lil better but still same nauseus feeling. I toughed iut a workout but the drive and intensity could not be recovered.

I will read through these other logs and see if there is a way to avoid this and Im open to suggestions, but with a show coming up soon I cant have too many more workouts effected like this

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Take with food. Some people like myself can tolerate it empty stomach, whereas others need food.

I woukd think the WPI and WMS would help but what about some berries blended instead? Some substance food.

Let me know bud.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same stomach issue with me. I tried increasing water volume (16 oz then 20 oz) and this helps a little. I also tried taking with 4 oz whey shake and this also helps.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Take with food. Some people like myself can tolerate it empty stomach, whereas others need food.

I woukd think the WPI and WMS would help but what about some berries blended instead? Some substance food.

Let me know bud.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Im going to try with some oatmeal on friday. I think that should do the trick, i just need to shuffle around my other meals for the day and figure out how to make it fit

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Same stomach issue with me. I tried increasing water volume (16 oz then 20 oz) and this helps a little. I also tried taking with 4 oz whey shake and this also helps.
Ive tried with WPI, and carb powder and it helped slightly but not much. Ill try increasing water too

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All good suggestions. Keep us informed.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
didn't i just subscribe to another one of your threads? :think:
you're everywhere

and how'd i miss this one?
thought all the betas were out already..
anyway - for your situation, try dosing with your final meal of the day since you work out first thing & have stomach issues
cumulative effects once saturated seem to make dosing timeframe irrelevant long-run anyway

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In man. I had the same stomach issues. I found taking mine with something small to eat even just a whey shake helped alot.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also being this close to your show obviously your diet is extremely strict but a pc Gluten free toasted bread helped the best for me also.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Snags clear your pm's brutha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gues I have been lucky not to really experience it. I had a tiny bit of it going on once but only mild stomach discomfort for maybe 10 minutes about 10 minutes after I took it. I have just mixed with BCAA every other time and no issue at all. I wonder if there is anything about the BCAA that keeps it down. Seems very hit and miss though.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
didn't i just subscribe to another one of your threads? :think:
you're everywhere

and how'd i miss this one?
thought all the betas were out already..
anyway - for your situation, try dosing with your final meal of the day since you work out first thing & have stomach issues
cumulative effects once saturated seem to make dosing timeframe irrelevant long-run anyway

I will go with this right here, Ill dose with my final meal wich is usually ground beef spinach and sweet potato

Kinda going off the idea of cumulative effects over time and not really thinking this needs to be dosed preworkout, I set my alarm clock for 330 got up had 40g WPI and 4 caps MAX PUMP. Went right back to sleep till 5 then took my preworkout and headed off to the gym. No sick feeling, had a crazy workout. Didnt bring my phone but will next time to take some pics. This was my first good experience with this MAX PUMP, but it was awesome im now hopefull that we have found a solution. I will be dosing with final meal of the day though from now on

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Perfect sounds like you have a plan.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah snuck this one in here ...here we go...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice matty.

Did you get a pump from the potato and max pump? I took mine one night with berries before bed woke up with veins like a roadmap

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice matty.

Did you get a pump from the potato and max pump? I took mine one night with berries before bed woke up with veins like a roadmap

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Im going with this tonight so i will let you know

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
so the last meal dosing has been working quite well. I got lost in the mirror this morning looking at all the veins in my shoulders and arms LOL. Waking up looking super lean and vascular is awesome

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
so the last meal dosing has been working quite well. I got lost in the mirror this morning looking at all the veins in my shoulders and arms LOL. Waking up looking super lean and vascular is awesome
awesome, good to hear
been lost in the mirror a few times myself LOL..nice :D

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Late but subbed!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking major vascular Matt! Good to hear the new dosing scheme is working for you too.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice looking major vascular Matt! Good to hear the new dosing scheme is working for you too.
Thanks man. Working good. High carb day today ive been swole all day cant stay out of the mirror lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My veins have been amping up lately can't wait to take a couple lbs off and get this in my system...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
My veins have been amping up lately can't wait to take a couple lbs off and get this in my system...
Ya i keep.looking for the intro sale on NP so i dont have to end this now that its.working for me LOL

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Ya i keep.looking for the intro sale on NP so i dont have to end this now that its.working for me LOL
coming soon, is all i can say! very soon!
and nutra is THE first and only place to have the intro sale :bandit:

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/max-pump-120-capsules.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/the-max-pump-equipped-stack-bundle-stack.html

^^^^^thats the $hit right there^^^^^^^

Going to have to pick a few of these up, I feel I didnt get as much as I could have out of this since it took about 7 days for me to figure this stuff out now I love it and only have 1 day left.....

ANyone want to fill me in about SAA's??? I never paid any attention to them since BPI was the company pushing them but now that Finaflex is that gives me some more interest in learning about them

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tmg Nan03 is cumulative.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Tmg Nan03 is cumulative.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Ya thats qhat i thought. I may have to.pick up a full bottle now that i know how.to.dose it

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya thats qhat i thought. I may have to.pick up a full bottle now that i know how.to.dose it
It takes 1 to 2 weeks to FULLY set in, which the 30 days is better. I felt the last week of mine really help me more

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself picked up a couple bottles as the deal was just to good to pass up!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It takes 1 to 2 weeks to FULLY set in, which the 30 days is better. I felt the last week of mine really help me more

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
So I will not have time to cycle off before I go to my show so will have to save it for 4 weeks prior ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa Matty nice armage...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ya that was after bi tri supersets the pics dont do it justice tho

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Food pump you cant really see the.veinage in the pics but was crazy looking here

Attachments

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
They never do unless you have the perfect tan/position/lighting etc.
I know i spend so much time trying to get the perfect shot just doesnt happen. Final review.coming shortly

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The worst is when.your looking in the mirror and its perfect but you cant capture it in a pic lol
Don't get me started, I can look at my arms without a mirror see veins popping all over the place and not be able to capture then on camera.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The worst is when.your looking in the mirror and its perfect but you cant capture it in a pic lol
the mirror is like the biggest liar i have met, swear to gawd
image looking back at me is always busting my feel-good bubble

:(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Matty nice swole arms, everything looking tight. Way to go man!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the mirror is like the biggest liar i have met, swear to gawd
image looking back at me is always busting my feel-good bubble

:(
Agree fuggin mirror is full of shyte :( some are worse than others and they never agree...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good and lean.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That haircut is off the chain! Oh and yes lean for sure.