Finaflex 1-Andro

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Hey guys,I'm on day 11 of Finaflex 1-Andro and today it truly hit me! It gave me amazing pumps and I just felt energized and super pumped! My only question is that since I was doing chest today and when I was benching/pressing, my joints were crackling and crunching. The crunching didnt hurt my joints but it just felt weird and kept me from doing more than I can. I'm not sure if its because I just recovered from severe colds or the pumps 1-Andro gave me were just too great! :) Thanks for your time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you were taking decongestants they can cause some sides that dry things out in not just your nasal passages. Could have to do with that. I don't know of anyone having joint trouble with 1-Andro unless stemming from going to heavy because of strength increases.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Thats probably it,thanks. Would fish oil help?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely and would be great for helping keep your lipids in line during the cycle as well. Always a good idea to increase your normal intake of fish oil when on anything anabolic.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ i could add: it is just as important (if not more important) to increase fats (and fish oil being wonderful source of fat) in PCT as well, to encourage natty production of test
the body synthesizes test from fats, so the more (good) fats in pct, the merrier for me

OP - kleen guides you well here, and would be same advice i give you
a thought however: when you start swaying hormonal shifts, many unintended events can happen..
this may too be an example of repressed estrogen att, as too little estrogen in the system can cause this "drying out" that you describe

i would still just go with increased fish oil, and monitor this going forward

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Thanks guys,the fish oil is really helping! And do you guys know if taking vitamin E will help with anything? I went on a vitamin shopping spree and bought just a bunch of support supps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin E is good for tons of things not sure if it help with joints directly but it is great for healing things.