1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.03%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

I am going to stack 1 Alpha and 550xd. Few questions

After weeks of researching which prohormone I am going with finaflex as my first run. I thought about trying H-drol or M-sten but didn't want nasty sides. My questions are can I take Jack3d with the the finaflex stack and do i need a Serm. I plan on running 2 bottles of both at 3 pills a day so that will last me 40 days. Is that a long enough cycle and correct dosage. I plan or running PCT Black and DAA as PCT. My goals are to gain about 8 to 10 pounds of lean mass and some strength gains.
    Last edited by irvin; 02-14-2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: spelling

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Irvin, that sounds like a sexy stack. Plenty strong enough dosing pattern too. If this is your first run though may I offer the suggestion of starting at 2 per day of each for the first few weeks then going up into 3. That will allow you to really take advantage of the virgin receptors by gaining from low dose then go up to 3 of each

3 weeks at 2 is 42 caps of each
    26 days at 3 caps per day makes up the rest of the bottle.
    That will get you to 47 days which is a week longer on the run which will improve your gains more than rushing it with 3 from the start.

Also with it being your first run and still just over 6 weeks I think the OTC PCT you have planned should be sufficient but I do recommend having some Clomid or Torem on hand just in case. Even if you don't use it now you can have it around for if you ever go to something stronger or really want to increase your dosing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.03%

Hey Thanks for the feedback mrkleen I think I will take you advice and start out 2 caps of both 1-Alpha and 550xd for the first 2 weeks and up the dosage and where can I buy torem or clomid thats legit.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.13%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting Pro

Irvin. I hope you log this as I'm interested in this as my next cycle. If so then I'm in here first! Lol
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by irvin View Post
    Hey Thanks for the feedback mrkleen I think I will take you advice and start out 2 caps of both 1-Alpha and 550xd for the first 2 weeks and up the dosage and where can I buy torem or clomid thats legit.
    That is a touchy subject as we are not supposed to give out that type of info on here. However I do see one research company that always pops up in the banners on here that is known to have very high quality research product. Or you can search for "research chemicals clomid or torem"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

^^ right
    going forward, we at Finaflex will not answer any questions on sourcing research chems, nor acquisition of any rx drugs w/o prescription

quite simply: we have an OTC product in PCT Black that was designed specifically for use with our other products

more than likely, any SERM is overkill on this stack..altho as kleen mentions it is always generally understood that having one on hand is safety net when you are taking any hormonal product, i reiterate that your need of such on our mild and safe PH products, are quite low

for any "inside information" related to hormonal substances, there is a section on this forum for that purpose

please understand our stance on this issue, going forward, thanks
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%

After weeks of researching which prohormone I am going with finaflex as my first run. I thought about trying H-drol or M-sten but didn't want nasty sides. My questions are can I take Jack3d with the the finaflex stack and do i need a Serm. I plan on running 2 bottles of both at 3 pills a day so that will last me 40 days. Is that a long enough cycle and correct dosage. I plan or running PCT Black and DAA as PCT. My goals are to gain about 8 to 10 pounds of lean mass and some strength gains.
    Wondering how you're enjoying the 1-Alpha and 550 stack so far? I'm almost two weeks into mine and enjoying it.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.4%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Mod edit: keep steroid talk out of this section.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

I'm about a week into 550-xd and my left nipple is pretty sensitive, have you guys had any feedback on possibly gyno issues with the 550-xd. I know its mild so it shouldn't happen but nandrolone itself is a large gyno risk if I'm not mistaken. My line of reasoning is that if the conversion to nandrolone is strong enough, could this in fact be the case? I've only been taking 2 caps per day.

Also, if this is potentially the case, would it be better to discontinue altogether or perhaps cut down to 1 cap a day?
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: I am going to stack 1 Alpha and 550xd. Few questions

Quote Originally Posted by Anabro View Post
    I'm about a week into 550-xd and my left nipple is pretty sensitive, have you guys had any feedback on possibly gyno issues with the 550-xd. I know its mild so it shouldn't happen but nandrolone itself is a large gyno risk if I'm not mistaken. My line of reasoning is that if the conversion to nandrolone is strong enough, could this in fact be the case? I've only been taking 2 caps per day.

Also, if this is potentially the case, would it be better to discontinue altogether or perhaps cut down to 1 cap a day?
    Using any type of hormonal product which may disrupt your bodies natural hormones can cause this, and some hormones moreso than others.

My recommendation would be if you wish to continue to run the product pick up some of our Revolution PCT and run it at half dose and see if that clears it up, if it starts to mitigate it but doesnt mitigate all of it you can go the full dose. If this doesnt work than i would either cut the dose of the 550 xd down by a cap or discontinue it all togethor.

Altimately this is your decision just keep us in the loop with whatever you decide!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

It really shouldn't be causing you a problem at the dose you are on. Are you prone to gyno? I doubt that is the problem in all honesty but if you thinks so then you could do as GT said and pick up some PCT Black. However to be honest, the 550XD has Arimistane in it to stop gyno so really not sure where you would be getting gyno from.
  12. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It really shouldn't be causing you a problem at the dose you are on. Are you prone to gyno? I doubt that is the problem in all honesty but if you thinks so then you could do as GT said and pick up some PCT Black. However to be honest, the 550XD has Arimistane in it to stop gyno so really not sure where you would be getting gyno from.
    Yea a tad confusing for sure, i was thinking with the half dose maybe that would finish it off, but i agree with you Kleen at two caps a day im surprised this is an issue.

Just goes to show how different everyones body is.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

yeah thats what I figured. Seems rediculous right? I don't know if I'm gyno prone. Only other anabolics Ive run are 2 cycles of anavar. had no sides with the anavar. Knowing that the 550 has the AI built in, would adding more of the AI help?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Couldn't hurt to try more arimistane; 75mg of Erase is night and day from 25mg for me, so safe to say it could make a difference in your situation. As above stated Revolution PCT has it, as well as many other products.

Ldopa, or a Mucuna Puriens product that contains it, is definitely something to pick up and get on asap as well. Ldopa drops prolactin (I'm on the high side of normal naturally) which can boost libido, help alleviate certain gyno issues, produce deeper sleep, and increases hgh levels rather profoundly for a natural product.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Couldn't hurt to try more arimistane; 75mg of Erase is night and day from 25mg for me, so safe to say it could make a difference in your situation. As above stated Revolution PCT has it, as well as many other products.

Ldopa, or a Mucuna Puriens product that contains it, is definitely something to pick up and get on asap as well. Ldopa drops prolactin (I'm on the high side of normal naturally) which can boost libido, help alleviate certain gyno issues, produce deeper sleep, and increases hgh levels rather profoundly for a natural product.
    nice info

typically (as mentioned above) 550 is not the product you will hear causing issues like this..but like anything else, if you are prone to gyno, any swing in the hormonal balance could theoretically set off such issue
    gyno is a complicated beast; some causes are still not fully understood - some ppl even get gyno from the wrong kind of dietary intake

as Hyde says, running PCT Black may help to alleviate this..l-dopa may also certainly be a viable solution
    our G8 product contains this, may be worthwhile to look into (and is a great price at nutra right now as well)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-servings.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.03%

Hey guys I just got my stuff in from Nutra. I bought 2 bottles of 1 alpha, 1 bottle of 550 xd and 2 bottles of pct black(free). I am thinking about doing one bottle of 1-alpha ( 3 caps a day) and then bridge into the 550 xd for my 2nd bottle of 1-alpha and then pct. I was wondering if I need to take 2 caps of pct black (as support for sides) with my 1st bottle of 1-alpha or just save it for pct.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

save for pct
    use only if you need to (estro increases)
  18. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    save for pct
    use only if you need to (estro increases)
    This, save it for PCT unless estro issues pop up.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.03%

Thanks guys for the info can't wait to start Monday o and one more question. Can I use a preworkout like Jack3d (the original) while on this cycle or will the stims with the cycle cause blood pressure issues.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

Thanks guys for the info can't wait to start Monday o and one more question. Can I use a preworkout like Jacked (the original) while on this cycle or will the stims with the cycle cause blood pressure issues.
    i cannot tell you if you, individually, will experience any bp issues using jack3d

what i can tell you is: our product is mild and designed to be safe, and has been utilized safely in combination with many a preWO product...

you can use any preWO product you like, is your decision
    me - i prefer Ignite2, as it is developed more as a perfromance enhancer rather than simply a potent stim
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you can use any preWO product you like, is your decision
    me - i prefer Ignite2, as it is developed more as a perfromance enhancer rather than simply a potent stim
    This^.

Haven't got to try Ignite2 yet, but man I'd take a pre with a solid profile that actually improves my lifting over just a big stimshot like half the pre's out there. Would you rather 'feel' like you're stronger and have more endurance or actually find yourself managing more reps/sets?

Not saying gettin jacked on stims and listening to some heavy music while pounding some weights can't be a lot of fun, but ideally a good preworkout for me is built from the ground up, with the stim being a bonus to get me in the gym going.
  22. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

This^.

Haven't got to try Ignite2 yet, but man I'd take a pre with a solid profile that actually improves my lifting over just a big stimshot like half the pre's out there. Would you rather 'feel' like you're stronger and have more endurance or actually find yourself managing more reps/sets?

Not saying gettin jacked on stims and listening to some heavy music while pounding some weights can't be a lot of fun, but ideally a good preworkout for me is built from the ground up, with the stim being a bonus to get me in the gym going.
    Couldnt have said it any better bud.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%

Thanks guys for the info can't wait to start Monday o and one more question. Can I use a preworkout like Jack3d (the original) while on this cycle or will the stims with the cycle cause blood pressure issues.
    Just upped my dosing to 2 1-Aplha and 550 AM/PM and running it with Condense atm. Have not had any issues with BP which has been great.

Good luck.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

I miss being on 1-alpha...
    Independent Review
  25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Just upped my dosing to 2 1-Aplha and 550 AM/PM and running it with Condense atm. Have not had any issues with BP which has been great.

Good luck.
    Yea i wouldnt expect most to have issues with BP on those but its always good to check!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea i wouldnt expect most to have issues with BP on those but its always good to check!
    Agreed. As someone that has to keep tabs on his BP, it's recommended. That's why I'm on the Fina train right now and enjoying not having any BP issues, lower back pumps, or lethargy. Good stuff.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

Going on in a week or so for 8 wks of 1-alpha with a lil 4ad tossed in, so pumped. Considering using it as a base tho and kicking with a lower dose of cynostane and adding decavol in after. Either way, got the shiny black bottles sitting here calling my name!
  28. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.61%

Going on in a week or so for 8 wks of 1-alpha with a lil 4ad tossed in, so pumped. Considering using it as a base tho and kicking with a lower dose of cynostane and adding decavol in after. Either way, got the shiny black bottles sitting here calling my name!
    Sounds like a sick stack!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Sounds like a sick stack!
    Fer sher...
    Independent Review
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.53%

The cyno and decavol are on the way. Doing it! Excited to see what this stuff can do over the 8wk haul as it'll be the foundation.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.03%

Update:

Been taking 1 alpha for 1 week now at 3 caps a day. Libido is same but starting to feel lethargic on my morning workouts even when taking pre-workout maybe need a stim break, but thats ok I will bridge into 550 xd in about 4 weeks so hopefully it will offset the lethargy. O and the best thing went from 176 to 180lbs. Strength is still about then same. I could not believe it when I got on the scale this morning. I will post next week on progress.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.85%

Update:

Been taking 1 alpha for 1 week now at 3 caps a day. Libido is same but starting to feel lethargic on my morning workouts even when taking pre-workout maybe need a stim break, but thats ok I will bridge into 550 xd in about 4 weeks so hopefully it will offset the lethargy. O and the best thing went from 176 to 180lbs. Strength is still about then same. I could not believe it when I got on the scale this morning. I will post next week on progress.
    Yea the weight gain is pretty quick. You should start to see the strength gains towards the end of week two. Think I started feeling/looking much more solid by the end of week two as well. Keep up the good work.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%

Already growing, gotta love that!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.03%

Thanks guys. I am liking the 1 alpha can't wait to see my results after this cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS WHAT TO STACK TO BULK AND KEEP LEAN?
    By disastermaker in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 09:48 PM
  2. Ok to stack BAM and 17-HD..
    By tom0788 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 02:10 AM
  3. Here is what I am going to do to make 1-test cyp
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 02:42 PM
  4. How to stack M1T and S1+?