I am going to stack 1 Alpha and 550xd. Few questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Update:

Been taking 1 alpha for 1 week now at 3 caps a day. Libido is same but starting to feel lethargic on my morning workouts even when taking pre-workout maybe need a stim break, but thats ok I will bridge into 550 xd in about 4 weeks so hopefully it will offset the lethargy. O and the best thing went from 176 to 180lbs. Strength is still about then same. I could not believe it when I got on the scale this morning. I will post next week on progress.

2. Quote Originally Posted by irvin View Post
    Update:

Been taking 1 alpha for 1 week now at 3 caps a day. Libido is same but starting to feel lethargic on my morning workouts even when taking pre-workout maybe need a stim break, but thats ok I will bridge into 550 xd in about 4 weeks so hopefully it will offset the lethargy. O and the best thing went from 176 to 180lbs. Strength is still about then same. I could not believe it when I got on the scale this morning. I will post next week on progress.
    Yea the weight gain is pretty quick. You should start to see the strength gains towards the end of week two. Think I started feeling/looking much more solid by the end of week two as well. Keep up the good work.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   

3. Already growing, gotta love that!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

4. Thanks guys. I am liking the 1 alpha can't wait to see my results after this cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ok to stack BAM and 17-HD..
    By tom0788 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 03:10 AM
  2. Here is what I am going to do to make 1-test cyp
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 03:42 PM
  3. How to stack M1T and S1+?
    By 5111 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8