Stack Help

brandon706

Awards
I am currently doing a cut cycle, and currently have a body fat of around 12% I love to get around 9% body fat. I have two bottles of EPI-V plus all the required PCT Black and test. I am thinking of adding 550-XD. I would like to know what would get me better results, 4 pills a day EPI-V for a month or 1 bottle of 550-XD and 1 bottle of EPI-V. thanks in advance

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
why not start with the 550xd, get diet in line and lean up a tad while solidifying muscle, and bridge into epiV from there?
you can then run one bottle of epi, or both if you choose :)

welcome to the forum

brandon706

Awards
What kind of dosage do u suggest of the 550-XD would you suggest?
I am thinking 2 a day for weeks (1-4) and (3-6) 4 a day of Epi-V and 1 pct at night on cycle followed by 4-6 weeks PCT and free test?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sure you could run 2 daily of 550, and then bridge epi as you say
i wouldn't just hop on the PCT Black while on cycle tho - unless you have signs of elevated estrogen, there is no need, save it for pct..
you could start it up in final week or last few days of epi if you desire..also bridge into PureTest last few days as well, run that thru pct with PCT Black, and then run PureTest solo for couple weeks beyond pct as well

that is a winner :thumbsup:

brandon706

Awards
What do suggest on marcos? I am currently doing a slight cut of about 500-600 below maintenance, plus cardio. Is possible to pack atleast a couple pounds of lean muscle during a cut or bascily what should i expect with this stack? thanks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
What do suggest on marcos? I am currently doing a slight cut of about 500-600 below maintenance, plus cardio. Is possible to pack atleast a couple pounds of lean muscle during a cut or bascily what should i expect with this stack? thanks
well, cutting + adding muscle is a tough thing to do surely, but not impossible..all depends on the approach, and how hard you hit it

550 would be ideal time to think of as "recomp"..maybe bump cal intake at least to maintenance (and preferably a bit above)
keep it clean, protein lean, something like 40/40/20 or thereabouts

as for macros - there is wide variance in preferences obviously, but when you get to cutting time, maybe try 50p/20c/30f
alternatively, flip c/f around but keep protein at 50%..or, go even split with c/f (25% each)

this is generic advice of course, but well-suited for most individuals

perhaps you could start a log, and get feedback/advice along the way from other users/forum members..
this is a great way to stay "on target" and keep yourself honest as well

brandon706

Awards
cool, I go with the plan I mentioned earlier 1 bottle 550 xd and 2 bottle of epi-v 6 week stack. Macros at maintenace. And I will start a log with pics as soon as my stuff arrives. thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
550 is certainly the right product for what you want, just make sure you diet is right. I eat right around maintenance and I recomp really well on 550 but I am a very efficient body type. Some will have to use slightly higher calories than I would.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you got some great responses already. I do agree with Snags that the PCT Rev Black should be off cycle. Especially when running 550XD since it already has Arimistane in it there isn't much need for anything else. Now to be perfectly honest with you, you may see more size if you do 550XD all the way through then simply add in a bottle of EPI-V at the end to help you lean up even more. Same cost but I think you would see more size from that.

brandon706

Awards
well I just ordered two bottle of epi and one bottle of 550 xd and recieved a free 1 andro, or u saying run two bottles of 550XD

brandon706

Awards
I forgot to mention i recieved a bottle of 1-andro through a BOGO deal and was wondering would it be a good idea to run it as well. I was thinking stacking 1 bottle of andro and 550 bridged into epi-v

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention i recieved a bottle of 1-andro through a BOGO deal and was wondering would it be a good idea to run it as well. I was thinking stacking 1 bottle of andro and 550 bridged into epi-v
So things are clear here you have 1 bottle of 1 -Alpha, 1 bottle of 550-XD, and 2 bottles of EPI-V is that correct? Let us know what you have for certain and we will help you out.

brandon706

Awards
Yeah I have 1 bottle of the 1-Andro not alpha, 1-bottle of 550-XD and 2 bottles of Epi-V, thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack the 1-andro and 550 for 4 weeks then Epi-v for 4 weeks to clean up. Make sure you are ready to peak in 8 weeks before you start.

brandon706

Awards
Okay great, that what i was thinking, from what i was researching I think it is going sick cycle, thanks